Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:46 am
Danny's ignoring me by playing Renegade or some s**t.
When he's the one who asked me to come over.
But whatever.
Douche. :P

Ohohoh.
And my ex boyfriend wants me to come out to NYC next summer to visit him.
Just because we're spiffy friends like that.
And he'll pay for half my ticket.
But Danny's skeptic about letting me go alone.
Not that I blame him.
I would be too.
But.. damn it.
I wanna go to NYC. ><;;

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:56 pm
I can't wait to get out of here.
Move out of this god-forsaken place called the Mid West.
But all you want to do is stay here.
Never changing the pace of life.
Stuck in this one little town.
With nothing going on.
Where everyone's the same.

And it scares me.
Because when I need to move out of here.
And someday, I will.
Will you be willing to follow me?
Or will that be what breaks us in the end?
I can't stay here forever, baby.

]'=

Viva la Courtney
Crew

darkdark7

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:42 pm
O.o i love ur siggy, Cami. its funneh. ill remember to wish u a happy legal-becoming xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:22 am
I'M NOT EARNING MUCH GOLD BECAUSE I'VE POSTED SO MUCH WHAT IS UP WITH THAT I NEED GOLD FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i'm done  

Mysto the Fire God

darkdark7

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:16 am
My mum forced me to go to band practice yesterday. She threatened to cancel the trip to Portland the band is taking starting tomorrow if I didn't go, so I spent my ENTIRE afternoon at school, and half the time I did nothing. I'm not even in band - I'm just carrying the banner in the Rose Festival for the band kids. We marched for about an hour around the school, and part of it was in the pouring rain and sideways wind. Then we had to make sure that all the instruments and uniforms were on the truck that's headed to Portland right now, and that took a whole hour because people didn't have their s**t together for Mr. L to check. Out of the 5 1/2 hours I was stuck at school, I spent about 3 hours pacing around or standing or sitting and doing nothing at all.

The sad thing is, I might do Color Guard next year, so I have to do that all over again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:04 pm
The State Foster Care system is taking a long time to sign the PCV contract we sent over.

Lame lame lame.  

Dariram
Crew

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:36 pm
You complain that I'm never online.
Then don't talk to me when I DO happen to pop online.
Make up your ******** mind, kid.
=/

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:39 pm
my mum wont ******** leave my driving alone. i drive just fine, but apparently because its not identical to hers its not good enough. shes just ******** paranoid because i got my license less than a month ago. I DRIVE FINE, U NAGGY OLD b***h!  

darkdark7

Mighty Dark Assassin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:11 pm
-sorry for my language in the up comming stuff... but people just piss me off sometimes

I HATE PEOPLE THAT THINK THAT THEY KNOW EVERYTHING EVEN IF A LOT OF PEOPLE PROVE THEM WRONG OVER AND OVER!!!! IT GETS SOO ANNOYING!!!!!
THEN THERES PEOPLE WHO ******** ARE JUST ANNOYING WHEN YOU ARE PLAYING AN ONLINE GAME OR AT SCHOOL OR WHATEVER AND THEY ACT SOO ******** CHILDISH YOU JUST WANNA PUCH THEM IN THE TEETH!!! GODDAMMIT I HATE PEOPLE THAT ANNOY THE ******** OUTA ME
I ALSO HATE PEOPLE THAT ******** ONLY TALK ABOUT THEMSELVES, (i DID THIS AND THAT WHILE I DID THIS) NO 1 ******** CARES YOU HOMELESS DOUCHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH ********>  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:54 pm
o.o well put, Assassin.  

darkdark7

Mighty Dark Assassin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:00 am
darkdark7
o.o well put, Assassin.

Haha, I had more.... but I probably woulda took up a page on itself, so I decided to take my anger out on killing Demons!!!! MUHAHAHAHA

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:44 pm
ok so my mom bought a car last wednesday...sweet its a week old now...anyways, she told me i get to drive her old one, as long as i have a job and i obey the rules. im on my way to getting that job, and i was gonna be nice and drive my little sister to her friend's house an hour ago (which would not be breaking the rules my mom has yet to put down). well, the car didnt start for some reason, and it started backing out of the parking spot by itself, even though ive got the gear in drive and my foot flooring the brake. we called my dad, and we managed to get the car started and back into its spot before he came. my mom got a call from my sister to let her know what happened, and shes pissed at me for trying to be nice. i dont understand why im going to be in trouble, when i didnt know the car was going to give me hell and when i wasnt thinking of myself when i decided to take my sister to her friend's house. mom said i couldnt drive the car until we set some ground rules, but i know for a fact that the rules wouldnt have included me not driving jenni around.

i ******** hate my mom.  

darkdark7

Mighty Dark Assassin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:44 pm
darkdark7
ok so my mom bought a car last wednesday...sweet its a week old now...anyways, she told me i get to drive her old one, as long as i have a job and i obey the rules. im on my way to getting that job, and i was gonna be nice and drive my little sister to her friend's house an hour ago (which would not be breaking the rules my mom has yet to put down). well, the car didnt start for some reason, and it started backing out of the parking spot by itself, even though ive got the gear in drive and my foot flooring the brake. we called my dad, and we managed to get the car started and back into its spot before he came. my mom got a call from my sister to let her know what happened, and shes pissed at me for trying to be nice. i dont understand why im going to be in trouble, when i didnt know the car was going to give me hell and when i wasnt thinking of myself when i decided to take my sister to her friend's house. mom said i couldnt drive the car until we set some ground rules, but i know for a fact that the rules wouldnt have included me not driving jenni around.

i ******** hate my mom.

I ******** HEAR YOU!!! YOU NEEDS ******** PARENTS ANYWAYS!?!?!
AHH ******** THEM

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:56 pm
OK THIS IS GONNA BE A BIG ******** RANT!!!
READ THIS!!

1. I ******** HATE WHEN YOUR PLAYING A ******** SHOOTER GAME AND PEOPLE CAMP WHEN THE KEY GOAL IS TO HAVE ******** LOTS OF SPEED AND KILL MOTHA ********... BUT NOOO THEY HAVE TO BE ******** DOUCHE BAGS

2. I HATE MY USED TO BE FRIEND. WE WERE REALLY GOOD FRIENDS UNTIL HE STARTED BEING SPOILED AND GOT EVERYTHING... THEN HE WOULD RUB IT IN OUR FACES AND THEN HE INVITED PEOPLE OVER TO HIS HOUSE SO WE COULD WATCH HIM ******** PLAY ON HIS (really really bad) COMPUTER WHICH IS A FAMILY PC BUT HES ALWAYS ON IT. IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS SINCE JANUARY HE PLAYED 1000 ******** HOURS OF A GAY GAME CALLED DRIFT CITY... WHO THE ******** PLAYS THAT ******** MUCH ON ONE ******** GAME!!!! SOO HE HAS A PARTY ON THE 19TH SO ME AND MY FRIENDS ARE NOT GONNA GO CAUSE WE HATE HIS GUTS (THIS IS ALSO THE PERSON THAT TALKS ABOUT HIMSELF CONSTANTLY) I CAN'T GO ANYWAYS BEACUSE I HAVE A SOCCER TOURNAMENT THAT DAY... BUT WHAT THE ********!!!! WE ARE ALL MAKING EXCUSES NOT TO GO. SO ALL HIS "FRIENDS THAT ARE GONNA BE THERE ARE THE CHILD MOLESTERS! (NO ******** JOKE)
IM NOT DONE YET!!!
HE KEEPS ******** CALLING ME!!! IM RUNNING OUT OF EXCUSES... PM ME TO HELP!!!!

3.I HATE LIFE

4.LIFE ******** BLOWS

5.I HATE TEACHERS THAT SAY "YOU CAN DO BETTER" I DONT ******** GIVE OF s**t WHAT YOU THINK I CAN DO. IF YOUR CLASS WASN'T SOO ******** BORING I ALSO WOULDN'T BE SLEEPING IN THE ******** FRONT ROW U ASSWIPING a**l RAPING WHORE BAG!!!!!!

6. PEOPLE JUST ******** PISS ME OFF

7. MY PARENTS ARE ANNOYING AS HELL. I DO WHAT THEY ASK ME TO DO... I DO EVERY ******** CHORE IN THE ******** HOUSE WHY MY BROTHER WORKS 10HRS A WEEK AND HANGS WITH IS GIRLFRIEND WHO WE KNOW IS ******** BANGING HIM!!!!! AND IF I SLEEP IN LATE OR IF I SAY ILL DO IT LATER I ******** GET YELLED AT!! GET OFF YOUR ******** ASSES AND DO IT YOUR ******** SELF!! JESUS ******** IM SWEATING!!!!!!

I THINK IM DONE FOR NOW!! BUT THERE WILL BE MORE ON THESE TOPICS!!!

Mighty Dark Assassin

Mighty Dark Assassin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:33 pm
LOL!!!! theres like a only a few that have more than one rant

EDIT: AHH I ******** LOVE THIS THREAD!!!

Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff