Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:30 pm
-looks so embarrassed she's about to cry- Ye...yes... redface cry Th...thank you... -she stands back up on her own and goes to stand by dame, hiding slightly behind her-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:30 pm
-dame slings an arm around Miru, kissing her on the side of the head, whispering- You're okay.

-she waves at Mitri- You have a safe trip home, okay? And don't be a stranger! Make that punk uncle of yours go and get you when you wanna visit. wink -she crinkles her nose over at Karrie- ^_^ You be good, you hear Mitri? I would hug you, but -she shrugs- You got your hands full. biggrin

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:33 pm
It's not my fault he doesn't tell me he wants to come until the day before he wants to leave... *rolls his eyes* I can't exactly drop everything to go get him.

It is very fluffy. *takes a deep breath and some of the threads from the coat tickle his nose. He backs up a step, but not fast enough to avoid sneezing on Amy* Sorry.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:36 pm
Pffft. You should! -she sticks her tongue out at him- xp xd -then laughs- Ya'll be safe, okay? All three of you...er...-looks at Thistle and Velcore- Uh...five of you? rofl  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:37 pm
Amy winced slightly as Velcore suddenly sneezed, and on her coat, too. She looked at him, though, and smiled softly. "It's okay, Velcore. Great thing about being a witch is..."

She quickly re-transfigured an exact duplicate of the coat, only completely clean.

"... I can just make another coat in a millisecond."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:39 pm
-Miru keeps hiding slightly behind dame, as much as dame will let her- damey, are we leaving soon? -she asks quietly, face still red, eyes sad-  

Miru J-sama

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:39 pm
*takes a step back from Miru, holding Thistle tightly* Calm down, Thistle. She fell...

Well, I guess we should get going... I'll see you soon, I hope. *waves to everyone as he leaves, carrying Thistle out to the car*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:41 pm
-dame sighs and leans in to kiss the side of Miru's head again- Yes, darlin', we'll leave as soon as they do. Hey, how bout we get you some hot cocoa to go? -Miru perks up a bit at this and dame chuckles- Don't let it get you down, Mirry, everything's okay, alright? -Miru nods and hugs dame slightly-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:44 pm
eek -Miru's eyes widen slightly at what Mitri says, wondering if he was talking to her- redface  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:45 pm
*sniffs* It tickled my nose.

Bye, dame. *waves to her, Miru, and Jessi and follows his nephew out*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:53 pm
Bye Karrie and Velcore! -smiles at Amy- You make sure those boys behave themselves, ya hear? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:55 pm
-Miru blushes and waves as they leave- redface -feeling slightly giddy inside-  

Miru J-sama

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:57 pm
Amy looked back at Dame as they were leaving and looked a little confused. "Uh... ok? I can't control what they do, but of course I'll try to keep the peace between everyone... Goodbye everyone. Have a good night."

She walked out with Karrie, Velcore, Mitri and Thistle.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:04 pm
-dame raises an eyebrow at Amy- confused Oookay. -she shakes her head and laughs, leading Miru back into the lounge- I sometimes wonder about that girl. lol And her understanding of the nuances we use. -she shakes her head again and chuckles- Silly girl. xd

Now, let's get you some hot cocoa, Miru! biggrin -walks up to the counter where Tommy is-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:45 pm
-dame orders Miru and herself some hot cocoa and they stay and chat with Tommy for awhile, Miru snagging a few more muffins, before Dec and Bonnie finally show up to take them home. Miru and dame wave to Tommy, Jessi, and Haley, Miru thanking them once more for the ribbon-necklace, and they all head out to the car, hot cocoas to-go for Dec and Bonnie. Once all settled in, Dec drives them back to Miru's hometown-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games