Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naocute X3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:12 pm
Yura walked around,confused,just waiting for anything.She pulled her bow out and sharpened an arrow,then put it away and started walking again.She was ready for anything that came at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:27 pm
(I'm bored... I'ma gonna bring back Brai as a spirit... AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DOOOOO (except tell me not to... '~'))  

Gold Marra

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:49 pm
Ryuu smirked as string appeared at the tips of his hand and he pulled them as he disappeared into a cloud of smoke. He reappeared hidden, unknown somewhere.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:55 pm
Yura saw a smoke cloud and turned around. Guess it was just my imagination. She thought.  

Naocute X3

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:07 pm
((lol go a head Marra))

Scarlet grinned and stood there wating for his "next" move. as she stood there a lot was on her mind, mainly random things. She even began humming to herself, she was obviously up to something.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:12 pm
(yay more fun!!!!)  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:03 pm
Ryuu then pulled out a scroll and made a gesture with his hand. The scroll was plainly scripted. It had green outlines with a faded yellow color. It had obviously been used before. Its text was small and very brief. The black ink was fading. There where tears, stains on it. It stated;

召喚;代目神風竜が"パペットマスター"ナガ族の押印。

(Summoning; Sandaime Kamikaze Imprinted by Ryuu " Puppet Master" Naga. )

A puppet appeared behind him floating. He smirked as he looked at it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:11 pm
Scarlet smiled and closed her eyes. She sensed all that was going on, in fact it was as if her eyes weren't closed. She could see everything no matter were they hid. She watched Ryuu and she chuckled a bit.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:19 am
Brai growled in frustration and anger as he looked at the passed out demon lord still inside his gut. "Oh get out you damn lump of meat." he pushed the demon spirit out of him, then turned away. He waved his hand and a glow formed before him. It showed Scarlet and Ryuu. Frowning, he walked through the glow, coming out next to Scarlet. The spirit bent slightly to be inline with her ear. "So this is how life is with me dead. I don't like it." his dry humour had not changed since he was alive.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:32 pm
Ryuu then smirked looking at scarlet. "Still on sorcery ehh?" he whispered although he knew she could hear.

Perverted Juicebox

Naocute X3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:02 pm
Yura got tired so she sat on a rock.She started singing a beautiful melody,taught to all female elves at sometime of their lives.Elves use this to chram other creatures,but for now Yura sang it to occupy time.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:09 pm
Scarlet grinned and thought inside her head so that only Brai could hear. "Yep it's pretty bad isn't it." She chuckled and looked over at Ryuu, "Yep but a veriaty of things you know. Puppetry is one of my favorites if you ask me, but i don't use it much." She looked at her hand and a small orb levitated above it, "There are many things you can do with it...so many things."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:40 pm
Brai nodded and returned her chuckle. The sound that came from the elven spirit, chilled you to the bone. He walked forwards and stood calmly between the two. Neither of the two people had the knowledge to harm a spirit as powerful as himself. Crossing his arms Brai said, "so what are you two creatures fighting for? surely it can't be peace, you've already succeeded at screwing that up." he gave a smile only a mad man could give.

(I'm deciding how insane I should make him...)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:44 pm
Scarlet laughed, "Wow Brai you lost your mind haven't you. Thats quite sad but funny too." She looked at him and then at Ryuu, "Well he seems to hate the fact that im stronger then him. He want's me dead to be number one."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:49 pm
Brai laughed coldly again. "No man can keep his sanity after kissing the goddess of death on the hand." smiling he said, "sounds as though this man feels insecure." The spirit put his hand to his hip, where he once held his sword and looked sad for a moment, letting his hand drop to his side he turned to face the man. "but perhaps you just don't like her?" it wasn't a question. More a statement.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games