Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:40 am
"I thought I would be Slytherin, possibly Ravenclaw, but I got into Hufflepuff."

Morbid sits down without invitation, shaking rain off her hair but not getting it on the books.

"Your wand discussion is interesting, Hailey. My wand is 10 inches, inflexible Mahogany with a Dragon Heartstring core. It is excellent for Defense Against the Dark Arts, as it has a lot of raw power. You have to be careful though, I tried "Accio" yesterday, i've been reading my parents old spellbooks for fun you see, and my pencil topper zoomed at me so fast I couldn't stop it poking me in the eye!"

Mo smiles and laughs lightly.

"So other than houses and wands, what has been going on in here? Oh, sorry." Morbid lowers her voice a little after a sharp look from the librarian. "Any interesting reads in here? I just finished Quidditch Through the Ages, my mother was a Chaser, so she's had it laying around for a while."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:47 am
"Not much else has been going on really.

Mahogany wand huh? If I recall that's quite a sturdy and powerful wand. Pretty highly sought after.

I enjoyed reading Quidditch Through the Ages myself. However, my favorite is Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them but we won't be using that for a few years.

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

10 Inch Inflexible Mahogany Wand, Dragon Heartstring Core
First Year, Hufflepuff

"Yes, it is quite powerful, but it was expensive! 13 Galleons. I was told it's been on the shelf a while.

Oh i've read it before! I enjoy re-reading books. My mother's version of FB&WTFT is in poor condition so I can't read it, but I do have the Monster Book of Monsters. It's funny, my father told me that when he had it, it was quite violent~! But now it's like a house pet, it's so old. I also have skimmed through a bit of my mother's old Arithmancy book, it's quite interesting. And my father did ancient runes but i'm flabbergasted by it, I guess there's always a "worst" subject. Neither of my parents took Divination, though, but it sounds silly to me."

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:41 am
"I'm surprised also ,i thought you would get slytherin for sure Mo" rabbit sigh i "was hopping you would get it ,the common room is very lonely"  

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:14 pm
"Oh wow that is pretty expensive. I think my parents paid around eleven or so for mine....ha ha I wasn't really paying attention so I don't really know for sure.

The Monster Book of Monsters huh? Neither of my parents took Care of Magical Creatures so we don't own that book. I read my aunt's Fantastic Beasts book.

Ugh, Arithmancy and Ancient Runes and I won't get along I can already tell so I won't be taking those when we get that option."

I know something about a lonely common room, Rabbit."

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

10 Inch Inflexible Mahogany Wand, Dragon Heartstring Core
First Year, Hufflepuff

Morbid gives Rabbit a hug. "I am a Slytherpuff, so I am still Slytherin in part! And the common room may be lonely, but the rest of the castle is not.

It's odd because i'm terrible at muggle math, but Arithmancy math is easy. 12 = 3, 465 = 6, 32846 = 5. Simple.

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:16 pm
"thats very true and mo you make no sense hahaha ,but at least your good at some type of math ,i am no good with numbers " rabbit chuckled "hails lets hope people will get sorted into our house soon  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:39 am
A House Elf enters quietly and moves to the librarian's desk. "Will you be needing help putting books away?" she asks quietly, standing on her tip-toes to see over the desk, smiling. "Oh! And I have requests from some of the Elves for books," she pulls a slip of paper from a make-shift pocket in her uniform.  

10moonymhrivertam

Quotable Borg

4,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:27 am

head of slytherin house walks in all queit and msyterious and goes to the section about water magics then he grabs every book he can and starts to read through them in a queit corner of the library . after a few minutes he starts taking notes in invisible ink

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff