Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:12 am

What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

OMG...Chiyou??!!

It sounded so strange but it seemed Chiyou did have everything under control. I'm not really needed...here Those words kept coming to mind but he had to keep trying didn't he? "Sure sounds like you've gotten it all figured out. But still you shouldn't have thrown headsets at Nezumi or any other employee. That's bad manners and you could have hurt him." His finger wagged as it used to even though he doubted it was necessary.

I should just quit... "Indeed, well then it sounds like you're growing up quite a bit, Chiyou-kun. It's nice to see these changes." he answered with a delighted smile. It did make him somewhat happy to see Chiyou doing well even if part of himself was wallowing in despair. "Ah...ok...well I don't want to be in the way. But if you want me to stay I can, however, I've a little thing to do before I sit here and watch. I'll be back in a little bit. Lunch would be nice...too...but you shouldn't eat too much before your show tonight."

He then turned and walked out, "I'll be back...soon." he called back as he stalked to Nezumi's office. Opening he stared at the man, for a long moment, then said with a hollow voice, "You called me all the way here...for that?"

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:25 am

User Image

Nezumi had his feet propped up on his desk, playing happily with a rainbow colored slinky. Another lazy day, another pretty penny in his pocket....
At least, until his door creaked open slowly, as if his office had suddenly become an old rickety house in a horror movie.
Nezumi froze, his nose suddenly twitching like a mouse's whiskers when they sensed a cat nearby.
Turning, he saw the pale, drawn face of one Izzy Lucky, glowering at him like a zombie come for his brains.
"I..Izzy!" he squeaked. Literally, squeaked.
Of all things, he hadn't expected the manager to come to his office, upset at him over this! What could that Chiyou have said that Izzy would have believed over a perfectly sober adult manager!? The boy couldn't be trusted! He was trouble. Everybody knew that!
"Wh...whatever do you mean? I called you to deal with him because I just couldn't anymore. He's been just ridiculous lately. I don't know what he told you, but I can assure you, he's a crafty one, that kid."
Hopefully, he could keep his story straight, convince Izzy that Chiyou was just manipulating everyone. It was very feasible, after all. No way would everyone take that brat's word over his...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:49 am

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

OMG...Chiyou??!!

"What do I mean?" Izzy's voice grated as he spoke because his throat wasn't really healed up yet but it made him sound rather scary and sinister. Unlike his normal very pleasant hard working self. "I mean that YOU called me here to handle a perfectly sober young man doing his JOB! He's not on Drugs. Chiyou's eyes are not dilated, there's no booze on his breath. There's not even a HINT of that s**t on him."

His face was rather red as his heart pounded as his adrenalin rose to cover his aches and pains, "How could he possibly been Ridiculous lately, he's been watching over ME while I was HOSPITALIZED in case you didn't know, Nezumi-san. So I sincerely doubt that he's done anything that could amount to Crazy."

Furious was probably a good word for Izzy right now. He needed to vent and scream just for a little while and this b*****d was deserving. "If you hadn't been taking so much time off you might have realized Where he Was! Just couldn't DO anymore! Where the the HELL have you been? It isn't the STAR's obligation to keep track of his schedule, that was for YOU to do! I'm already dealing with complex 2 Stars at one time and you can't even bring Chiyou-kun to greater heights with this Label. Who do you think you are calling me to handle a 3rd??? You think Chiyou-kun is tough...I manage Narcissus-san and Nakai-san if you can remember that!"

Truly Izzy was enraged as his hands slammed down on Nezumi's desk, "I managed Chiyou-kun when he was a full blown addict and sent him to rehab enough to learn much about drugs and addictions. You think I wouldn't be able to tell the different when I saw the boy? Do you REALLY think I am that NAIVE?!" he hissed because his voice was reaching its limits.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:02 am

User Image

"Tch..."
Nezumi sneered. So, seems he had been figured out...to a degree.
He could still work his way out of this...somehow.
"Well, I am sorry that you were in the hospital with whatever illness you came down with, but shouldn't Chiyou have been here, doing his job, then?" he squeaked back.
"And besides, how do you expect me to deal with that spoiled little brat? I don't know what the signs of drug abuse are, up close. All I know is he was being absolutely irrational and violent toward me, for no good reason. I'm not going to stand around and just let the stupid kid treat me like that! He has no respect for his elders, or for authority, for that matter! Perhaps if he were worth bothering with, I might put more effort into him, but really, look at him! He's done nothing with himself! He's useless! A no-talent little s**t! Nobody wanted to manage him! Nobody cares! Nobody loves him, even! Nobody at all! And you want me to put all of my effort into a doomed addict loser? Heh...I don't think you're naive, I just feel sorry for you having wasted so much of your career on that fool."
Well...that came out a bit harsher than he had hoped...but it was how he felt. A manager like him...could do so much better! With Chiyou, there had been no point at all...so he thought.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:24 am

User Image

Izzy Lucky

OMG...Chiyou??!!

Izzy had to close his eyes for just a moment because if he didn't he'd probably have exploded. "Mmm...If you were that worried about his work you would have called him while he was considered my health after SURGERY." His eyes narrowed to a very thin line.

"Spoiled little brat? How would you know? You've not been here! And as for knowing about Drugs, better learn quick because that's a big temptation for stars Not just Chiyou!" This man really deserved a good thrashing but Izzy wasn't the one that would physically do it. No...corporate politics would do the work for him.

"Excuse me? No talent? Your Joking right?" He listed off the albums that all had ranked well in the Oricon charts. "If he didn't have TALENT these songs would never had made the charts. You're completely out of touch. And how dare you talk about a Star like that. He was Assigned you because you were suppose to take him to then next level after Ohayou decided to move me elsewhere. Wasted my Career? I helped him find a path to stardom! You've Failed him! And you've failed the Management department because every Star is a CHALLENGE. You're suppose to adapt to him! And be a Guide for his future!"

Oh this was completely useless, Nezumi was a complete loss! "And as for Caring...OHAYOU cares for its stars. ALL of them. Would you like me to ask for an appointment to see our Chairman so he can explain his thoughts on that?" This was one area he thought he knew pretty well after the care he had been receiving and just the few conversations he had with Ohayou's upper crust.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:36 am

User Image

Nezumi closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose.
Being told that he was the failure...that didn't sit well with him at all.
"I...I just don't...you see..." he began to stammer, which frustrated him even further.
"An appointment won't be needed, Izzy-san." he settled. Backing off was the best thing he could do, at this point.
"I apologize if calling you was the wrong thing to do. I was frustrated, and should have attempted to handle it better...I suppose."
Oh, he was so angry at Chiyou. This was all that brat's fault.
Had he been given any other star...any of them...he could have worked wonders. He knew he could. Bit with Chiyou's track record...well, perhaps he had fallen into a depression of sorts himself, just not caring at all what happened with the boy in his charge.
"Well...either way it goes, Chiyou fired me as his manager. It's not my concern anymore. I wash my hands of it. Please, excuse my lack of manners, but I'd like to get back to...what I was doing." he turned around in his chair, looking out the window until Izzy ******** my life...' he thought to himself as he pushed his glasses up on his nose.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:47 am

User Image

Izzy Lucky

OMG...Chiyou??!!

Someone had to back down and he was glad that Nezumi-san was the first to do it. Because Izzy had been exhausted before he arrived. Now he didn't know what to call his current state of being. "Right....very well." he said with a low cough.

All he could do was nod and save the remaining portion of his now really sore throat. He'd let Ohayou take care of the rest because what more could he say. Nezumi-san completely screwed the pooch on this one.

He turned himself around and walked out with purposeful strides that once beyond the doorway became a cringing limp until he could finally slip into a bathroom and hide while he searched his coat for the painkillers he had been prescribed. He took one out of the bottle and looked at the rest. One was enough. He didn't want to die quite yet. Maybe that was one thing he got out of Nezumi's failure; he had done useful things in his past. He did one small useful thing now. Well, maybe not useful...but it was well deserved.

He took his painkiller with a little water from the sink and leaned against the cool wall wishing he could just feel better overall.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:03 am

Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

"I know, I know..." Chiyou had replied to Izzy about the eating before a performance.
"I'll be waiting for you." he called playfully after the manager as he walked away.
Grown up, eh? The way Izzy said things was always so cute.
Milling about the studio, Chiyou waited patiently for Izzy to return.
Queuing up the music for his performance, he looked forward to going over everything with Izzy.
Sitting in the chair, he waited.
Crossing his legs, he waited.
Standing up again, he still waited. What was keeping Izzy? It had been a little while now...
Ok...Izzy had been gone a little too long now...
Chiyou was worried for the manager's health. What if he had gotten ill? Or fallen?
Why had he left in the first place?
The vocalist headed out the door and down the hall in the direction Izzy had gone. He looked all over.
Reaching Nezumi's door, he threw it open, finding the man staring out a window.
"Did Izzy come in here?" he demanded sternly. Nezumi-san gave no answer.
Well, that was a yes.
Chiyou shut the door and walked off, his steps quicker now. Izzy was very upset, obviously, and that was not good at all. He had to find him!
Throwing open the bathroom door, he took a deep breath when he saw Izzy standing there by the sink.
He looked so frail, so...small.
It broke Chiyou's heart.
"Oh Izzy...I'm so sorry..." he gasped, running to the manager's side and wrapping his strong arms around the man.
He hadn't really noticed it before, but he had grown in height. He stood at least an inch taller than Izzy now. Maybe two!
It didn't matter at the moment, though.
On impulse, he tilted the manager's cute chin up with his finger, making the man look him in the eye.
"Don't go running off over me, Ruki...I need you by my side, not trying to fight my battles for me." he whispered as he leaned in and claimed the man's lips in a sweet, long, loving kiss.
It hadn't been the confession he was hoping for...but it was a start.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:43 am

User Image

Izzy Lucky

OMG...Chiyou??!!

Izzy was surprised when Chiyou-kun entered the bathroom. "Just give me a few..." he whispered. But there Chiyou was apologizing to him about...what? Chiyou-kun hadn't done anything wrong so why? But even before he could ask or tell him not, the young man was telling him something else...something else that...Not to fight his battles..not to leave his side. Oh no. This conversation couldn't be happening right...

Then the lips took his own and his breath away. It was a sweet...gentle and loving kiss. Izzy didn't have the courage to reject him harshly...but lovingly as he could he gently pushed him back.

"Ah...Chiyou-kun, I wish I felt the same way...but....I don't." he said slowly and tenderly as he could. "I am so flattered that you could feel this for me but I...love you as a parent might. I feel like you could have been my son if I had been so lucky to have a wife. Do..you understand what I mean?"

He so didn't want to break the boy's heart. It was already breaking his own to have to do this...on top of all that had happened. He so wanted to crawl under a rock and wish the whole world away. Izzy felt even ugly inside even as the painkillers took away the physical pain, it wouldn't take away the never ending sadness and misery that had become his daily life.

He looked down feeling like nothing would ever go right. And here he was making everything wrong for Chiyou-kun, who for once in his life, had done nothing wrong. In fact he was becoming quite a beautiful young man after all the hardship.

"You've grown up so much...into a charming young man. I want you to find someone really special that can love you back in that intimate way you're looking for. I know that there's someone special out there for you. It will just take a little time to find that person." He smiled a little and then pulled away carefully, "I probably shouldn't stay...because I know rejection isn't easy...I've been there so I understand. I know your music will be incredible Chiyou-kun because...it has your heart and soul in it."

His heart pounded because he wanted to cry for being such a bad guy right now. But adrenalin gave him that boost he needed to run out of the bathroom before he said something stupid or gave Chiyou the wrong impression. He had to get back to the car that waited for him before anyone saw him like this. He hated himself and wished he could just erase this feeling of horrific dread.

It was then Izzy decided that he'd stay home tonight. He didn't feel mentally well enough to listen to the tragedy he probably created for Chiyou's performance tonight. He didn't want to hear the Demonic song....or the Angelic choir. He just needed quiet...silence...and a place to hide.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:17 am

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...

Asato just shook his head when Nakai hung up the phone. "You're a very bad boy you know that don't you." He laughed at the s**t eating grin on the man's face. "And you had way too much fun with that."

But then he sighed, "If Chiyou-kun and Nesumi-san had a bit of blow out, I am sure it will be all over my desk when I get back. Nezumi-san is on my naughty list anyway." It was a nice term for his list but he already had to Nezumi-san to straighten up or else. He wasn't sure why the man acted as he did. Nezumi-san wasn't exactly a bad manager. His performance had been good enough to get him where he was.

But then he smiled, "I'll deal with that when I get back. I really should punish you for being so willful with my phone. Or are you going to convince me otherwise?" He tape Nakai on the nose with his phone before setting it on the bedside table.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:27 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nakai laughed slightly, "I haven't had the 'pleasure' of meeting this Nezumi-san, but I have heard of him. He's the one who's been vacationing a lot, ne?"
Yes, rumors tended to spread easily in the music world.
"No doubt you'll handle it, Hiroki-san. Just take my answering your phone as... it being a more detailed voice mail, hmmm?" whispering, Kai leaned down again, his lips a few inches from Asato's.
"I'm going to take that as an open invitation... hope you don't fire me too." the blond teased before gently pressing his lips to those of Hiroki.
It was soft at first, until Nakai pushed down, flicking his tongue out between his lips in an effort to gain entrance to his boss's own mouth.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:30 am

Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi was up...finally after what felt like a long sleep but really hadn't been. He slipped out of the small bed and finally got in a well deserved shower before coming back out and pulling his bag back up. He looked inside to make sure the BoS was still in there before pulling out a cell phone.

He knew it was later than expected but...somewhere in all this he knew that the stars had to get a decent sleep before putting out mind blowing performances. At least, he hoped that was case or they slept in way too long.

He dialed Izzy Lucky's number and got voice mail. So he brushed his teeth then called again....voice mail again. So he put on his clothes and called a third time. This time someone answered.

"Ishi-san, are you home yet? I thought I would come back and make sure you were comfortable then bring you out to the concert with me for tonight." said Michi with a perfectly relaxed voice.

Izzy on the other end was quiet for awhile even when he answered the phone. "Ah..Michi-kun. I've had an exhausting and... terrible day. I...I...really just want to go to bed. I don't think I'll go to the Event. I'll just get in the way. I don't want that."

This didn't sound good in Michi's ears as his brow furrowed, "Not going to the Concert? Are you sure? It's no problem to pick you up. What's happened??" He knew how much Izzy loved his job so hearing this didn't set well with Michi.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:40 am

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Enjoying the view.

"Yes, he's the one." It seems like everyone knew of the black sheep in Ohayou. He was glad there were so few of them running around or he'd be rewriting the HR manuals and practices.

"MmmHhmm...I'll handle it once I'm back. Oh..detailed voicemail? I like that. So is that feature included in my house stay for spending quality time with you? while I learn about the music end of our industry?" He squirmed around under Kai just a bit as his body heated with the warmth against his suit.

"Take it any way you..." he was shut up by those soft lips pressing against his own. His fingers slide around to rest in the small of Nakai's back as the kiss deepened. It had been long enough that Hiroki wondered if he'd be too clumsy to enjoy this but then his mouth parted and what came naturally was his mouth pressing back...tongues finding their way around each other teasing his sensitive teeth and gums. "Mmmm......don't stop."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:58 am

Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

The kiss had gone on for only a few moments when Chiyou felt Izzy pushing back against him. It certainly hadn't been what he expected, but, really, he knew better than to expect too much from the man.
It was an attempt. An attempt that he was aware had a high probability of failure.
That failure was confirmed when Izzy spoke.
Those words...those sweet words breaking his heart. Izzy didn't love Chiyou...in that way. He couldn't. It would be like taking to bed with his own child, apparently.
For a moment, the young star didn't know what to do, or what to say.
Should...he cry?
He had expected to cry...but the tears didn't come. It was strange, but Chiyou only felt...acceptance?
"Ishi...please...don't..." he didn't get the words out before Izzy took off out the door.
That, he had not seen coming. The blond stood there, facing the mirror, unsure of what to do again.
Looking at his reflection, he knew exactly what he had to do. He was going to be a man, for once.
"Izzy!!!" he yelled out after the manager and took off running. Izzy was quick, and he had a head start, but Chiyou was quicker. He very nearly caught up with the manager, but he hadn't been quick enough, the man sliding into his car and driving off just as his fingers pressed against the car window.
The way his hands had hit, somehow the fingerprint smudges on the window almost formed a heart.
"Izzy!" he screamed at the car.
"Dammit Izzy! Wait!!!"
He couldn't just leave it like this. No way. He wouldn't watch Izzy just walk away from him without giving him a chance to say what he needed to say.
Running at breakneck speed back into the studio, the young star quickly gathered his things into a couple of bags and ran back out the door, piling into his car and speeding off.
Izzy wouldn't get out of this so easily. He was going to say what he felt to this man, and the manager was going to listen!
Chiyou knew where Izzy lived, after all.
Whipping his car into Akihiko's driveway, he was glad to see that Izzy had made it home. He had probably only been in for a few minutes, and in a hurry, it seemed. Whether he knew it or not, the door had been left ever so slightly ajar.
Being the headstrong brat that he was, Chiyou walked right in.
"Ishi Ruki, get your butt out here right this instant!" he called down the hall in the same tone that Izzy had used with him so many times when they worked together.
Chiyou was smiling as he did so, though.
"Quit being a big baby. Running away from everything you're afraid of doesn't solve anything!" he called out, again using words and tone mimicking Izzy from days gone by.
It didn't seem Izzy was going to come out of his room, so he walked down the hall, rounding the corner and stopping in the doorway of Izzy's room.
"That was very rude of you, Ishi. Just running away, not letting me get a word in edgewise." he said in a soft voice. Izzy was very obviously out of sorts.
Slowly, he entered the room.
"Ishi...it's ok, you know? I kind of knew...that you wouldn't want me like that. I hope you understand, though, that I had to try. That's how...well, that's how you raised me, ya know? If one never tries at all, then they are a failure. If one tries, and does not succeed, then it cannot be helped and was not meant to be. I still love you, Ruki. I always have and always will. If that love cannot be as lovers, then so be it. Perhaps you're right, and we do have more of a father/son dynamic. If that's the case, then so be it! At least I have you in my life, and that's what's important to me! That's all I need! I need you, by my side, regardless of the shape our relationship takes! Love isn't about kissing and sex...it's about caring for someone no matter what. I know better than to think otherwise. What you gave me wasn't a rejection, merely a compromise. Now, stop your fretting. We need to get you ready for tonight, and get you feeling better, ok, Tou-chan?" he wrapped his arms around the manager, holding him close and warm.
What Chiyou felt...was gratitude. Rejection...it didn't even seem like anything of the like had happened. Izzy gave him something, even if it hadn't been exactly what he was aiming for.
"Thank you, thank you so much...for giving me...family." the boy let his eyes slip closed, a single tear escaping from one eye.
It was a happy tear, one of those rare, sparkling gems of joy.
Izzy Lucky was his family. The only family he had.
That was more than good enough. It was splendid.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:02 pm

He had been awake since Michi got in the shower... of course the other man hadn't exactly realized that fact.
Laying there, eyes closed, Akihiko listened as the physical therapist went about brushing his teeth and... well... placing a call.
The musician couldn't hear WHO was getting the call, but he knew that Michi was getting increasingly frustrated.
Thus, when the identity of the other phone was confirmed to be Izzy Lucky, blue eyes opened to watch carefully.
Of course, Tanaka-san had his back to Narcissus, so there wasn't much to see... but there was quite a bit to hear.
Slipping silently from bed, Akihiko grabbed his cigarettes from a desk nearby and pulled one from the pack. Quiet as a ninja, he walked up behind Michi, all the while listening.
But one question caught his ear...
'Not going to the Concert?'
There was a flick, a pause, and then the sound of a zippo lighter being closed just mere moments before the cellphone was expertly plucked from Michi's grasp.
Standing, completely in the nude, lit cigarette in one hand and phone in the other, Akihiko frowned. "What do you mean not coming to the concert, Ishi-san?" the musician asked, his voice almost demanding an answer. "I'll come personally pick you up and drag you there and you KNOW I can do that because it's my house."
His sharp blue eyes were focused intently.
He hadn't exactly expected to wake up that morning and this be shoved in his face.
In fact...
"Actually, you can tell me about whatever happened face to face... Ruki..." Narcissus replied, taking a drag of his cigarette. "Because Michi and I will be there in about fifteen minutes to get you. So... make yourself presentable, unless you'd rather my stylist do it at the concert." he teased before handing the phone back to Michi.
Immediately, cigarette in his mouth, held firmly between his lips, Akihiko started getting dressed.
He wasn't going to take 'no' for an answer.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games