Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:00 am
Pantherkit nodded. "It's amazing"
Sorrowkit padded over to them. "I can't wait till we get to go out of camp
Faithkit didn't say anything but looked around
Frostpaw purred when she saw her mentor come out of the nursery
Sagefire padded up to Frostpaw  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:03 am
Nights of Nyx
Pantherkit nodded. "It's amazing"
Sorrowkit padded over to them. "I can't wait till we get to go out of camp
Faithkit didn't say anything but looked around
Frostpaw purred when she saw her mentor come out of the nursery
Sagefire padded up to Frostpaw

"Good,and Such good ambitions will lead you to great things,May StarClan light all three of your paths"  

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:53 am
Sagefire sat down next to Frostpaw and licked her muzzle.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:58 am
Bearclaw placed her tail on Blizzardpaw's shoulder as she walked past. "Good job, Blizzardpaw." she purred, and made her way to the den.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:57 pm
"Thank You,Bearclaw,I will serve my clan as best I can"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:36 pm
Nightfire purred, "Blizzardpaw, would you like to go and explore the forest?"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:16 am
"Please,My paws have been itching to get out there!"He purred with determination  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:56 am
((Hmm, I haven't posted as Dapplepaw in a while))

Dapplepaw watched as a leaf danced playfully in the wind, beckoning her to come and bat at it. No! She repeated again. I'm an apprentice now! I can't swat at leaves like a kit! She looked around the clearing- not many cats would see her now, maybe if she just had one bat at it, and leave it at that. Cursing herself, Dapplepaw stalked towards the leaf, tensing her muscles... and wham!, she hooked the leaf around her claw.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:39 pm
Splinterkit wanted to follow Bearclaw, but common sense stopped her. oh well, i can talk with her later. Splinterkit sat down and watched as Blizzardkit was made an apprentice. It'll be my turn some day. . Splinterkit flexed her claws, imagining the feeling of sinking them into an enemy cat's flesh.
Meadowkit trotted out of the nursery. He spotted Splinterkit, i'll give her some space for now. He decided, then headed over to his favorite spot under the pine tree.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:00 pm
Blizzardpaw padded over to Splinterkit "You will make a great,fine,warrior.You will be very wiseful,and when you become this.Release your great ambitions to help your clan.I will be with you every step of the way Splinterkit"  

Akira Kazamata Kuchiki

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:37 pm
Splinterkit's ear twitched in annoyance. "I don't need your help" she growled getting up and walking away.

Meadowkit sighed when he noticed Splinterkit ignoring Blizzardkit. not the most loving kit this clan has to offer . .

Volekit listened to the elders with Featherkit.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:14 pm
Featherkit curled up next to Volekit as the elders talked... and talked... and talked.  

1-800-Kami

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:51 am
Thrilled by the excitement of it all, Dapplepaw turned to the next fluttering leaf, and batted at it. She had forgotten how fun it was... being a kit.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:32 am
Volekit leaned against Featherkit. His eye lids were getting heavy. He realized this was probably a silly idea, he knew the elders stories didn't change by much when ever he visited them.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:51 am
Nightfire nodded and led the way out of camp, Blizzardpaw right behind her.  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games