Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:46 am
Tweedle Dum looked nearly as startled as Eris looked interested. "I... know enough to get by," he said, almost frowning in confusion. He had studied ancient Otherworlder languages, but he hadn't realized he could understand so well; certainly, he wasn't able to the first time Eris' servants brought her news. "And what she did... it was only in self-defense. We wronged her, my queen, long before you came across our world. She would have done nothing had we-- my fool of a brother and I-- been more cautious, more considerate in our actions."

He bent down and righted his chair, sinking into it with a defeated sigh. "I feel... I deserve to die at her hands, and nothing of the information she carries."

~~~

Dee smiled and kissed Indya good-night back, retiring at last to his private quarters. She had asked him why he had fallen for her in the first place; he hadn't answered her. He couldn't answer her; he didn't have anything truthful to say, other than that he had coveted her, for both her beauty and her importance to the rebellion. He had a feeling, too, that she would be able to tell if he had told her a lie.

Trying not to think on it anymore, he undressed and dressed, and, sliding himself into his bed, began catching up on some much-needed sleep.

~~~

Nana, as directed, walked into the cell and let them shut the door on her. She was also unsure as to why they were treating her with kindness; perhaps she was beginning to win them over. She did not smile at them, but gave them a respectful nod as they turned to leave.

In the fairly small confines of the cell, she began to dance in the manner that Tick-Tock had taught her in exchange for lessons in combat, her feet and arms moving to the rhythm she kept with song. She still sang quietly, her movements just as soft, but stopped altogether when she heard a commanding voice speak to the serving-girls just outside the view of her cell. It was Indya's voice. How had she gotten here?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:07 pm
"You don't deserve death." Eris said quietly after a moment of silence.
"You did the right thing. You have wronged her not. You did what you felt was needed, and for that you can't be faulted." She shook her head. Mortals didn't understand.
"You haven't seen all I've seen. I will live forever, and so will you. You will see more pain and suffering than you ever cared to see. And you will learn the feeling that is regret. True regret. A goddess I may be, but all powerful I am not. I know the pain of war and love lost. You can't stop mortals doing what they want, and it is...a very hard lesson. That is the job of the Fates. And they themselves often don't know our destinies. You must learn to accept the world for what it is." She paused for a moment, the monologue she had almost whispered take effect.
"I'm sorry. I've spoken out of turn." She said quietly, apologetically.

Priestess of Sekhmet

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:45 pm
Indya ignored the protest of the guarda and walks into the cell shutting it behind her . She glared at nana as she stood against the door 'you..you said something interesting earlier and i wan to kow what you meant.'

"you told me i wasn't acting myself..then how do i usually act . and you mentioned the assassin mimicry.. why in the world would i wait 4 years and then marry him . i have dee'  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:52 pm
Alessa looked up when Hannah and Lilla raced into her rooms where she poured over an ancient text Hades had left behind.
"Mistress, a random mortal just waltzed in after the prisoner, and into her cell!"
Alessa stared at them.
"What!?" That wasn't even possible! She shook her head.
"Bring her to me." When the girls didn't move, she snapped her fingers.
"I meant NOW!" She shouted. The two young handmaidens jumped to follow her orders.
She wondered if Eri'--
'No!' Alessa mentally slapped herself. It was Her Majesty Queen Eris now. Eri' was gone. The woman she loved was no longer free to do as she wished, but rather had to be a goddess. And Alessa was her handmaiden, not her lover. They could never again be as they were. She was to be married, her father had made sure of that. She didn't know if this was a good thing, or not.

Priestess of Sekhmet

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:03 pm
Indya glared at Nana as she walked around her observing her "well girl are you going to answer me? i want answers.. i want to know why you say that "

She remembered so little about who she was and who this girl was. all she knew as that she was her friend at one time and that was all "who are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:17 am
((Eep! Sorry, guys-- I've been so ridiculously busy for the past two weeks... but I'm pretty much back now! At least, until school starts up again....))

"Please, don't apologize," Tweedle Dum said, shaking his head. He wasn't sure what she truly meant, or how they exonerated him after what he and his brother had tried to pull, but the words sounded right in his head and he began to see things her way. "Perhaps I was too hasty to speak myself."

~~~

Nana locked her gaze with the livid Indya's. "I figured you would come back to hear the rest of what I had to say," she said. "See, I know how you work-- that's because we're friends. We have been since long before you ever met the Tweedles-- ever since Queen Rosalie took power. It was the day the old Queen of Hearts died-- you were sitting in a tree, and I climbed up with you, and we broke the Hatter out of prison-- And Tick-Tock? Do you remember her? What about Jasper, and the White Rabbit, and Marchy, and the Dormouse, and Alice and her children?" She took a step forward each time she spoke a name. "The Caterpillar always helped us when we needed advice, and every time you were in danger, Mimicry was there to keep you on your feet. Not Tweedle Dee."

She spoke the last few words slowly, in a low, serious voice, shifting her eyes to peer outside the cell to make sure they were not being spied upon. "You don't belong in that castle, Indya. You're nothing but a prisoner to them. Please-- please tell me you remember something."

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:48 am
(its okay. )

indya sighed as she listened to nana 'yes i remember how we met , we were friends i know that. until you betrayed us and went to help out those rebels ."

she leaned against the wall her tail twitching in anger and a bit of confusion ' and that mimcry boy is nothing to me.. i know dee has always been there..he found me in the palace garden and has been taking care of me . even today when i hit my poor head he took care of me. "
She paused for a moment" Furthermore I am not a prisoner in this palace, i am royalty, about to become queen . you lie"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:48 am
Nana sauntered to the cot that rested in the corner of the room and sat up against the wall, stretching her legs out across it. She cast a sidelong glance at Indya and grinned at her in a way that could only remind the queen-elect of the Cheshire Cat. "If you are so sure that everything I am telling you is a lie... then why did you come here in the first place?"

She let the question sink in for a moment, then continued, "You are not a part of any 'us' that I betrayed. You are one of those rebels, a part of our group, our cause. I still consider you my friend, for we were closer than any only a day ago, before you truly lost your memory. Whether Dee did that to you, or you did it on your own, I don't know, but we came to the castle together, to find out how the Tweedles were planning on taking over Wonderland."

With a sigh, Nana gave Indya a significant look. "I don't know why I'm telling you this," she said, a hint of a challenge in her voice. "I mean, with the state you're in right now, you'd just go tell Tweedle Dee, and then he'd erase your memory all over again. And that would get us nowhere."

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:53 am
indya tilted her head a bit scowling 'me .. a rebel? impossible .why ..why would i want to help you all?"

she was more confused than she let on. she felt her head was about to busy with the information she knew now but suddenly it stopped ' wait..that white haired man from the garden..was that .the mimcry boy you spoke of who i supposedly am in love with?"

her scowl faded a bit from her face but returned upon the mention of dee brainwashing her' dee would never..he's shown sincere concern to my health.. and care . he would never.' she didn't answer the sentrance but plopped down on the ground holding her head 'i'm so confused"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:15 am
Nana slid off the bed and sat on the ground across from Indya. "I know it's hard to bring back the truth when you've built up your life with lies," she said, "but you've got to remember-- for the future of Wonderland. Yes, the boy with the white hair was Mimicry, and he holds you more dear than anything else in the world. You hold him just as dear. You were married only days ago, before we went to the castle again to see what we could find out."

She sighed. "You know I was the girl Tweedle Dum was angry about, but you still don't remember why. He and his brother-- your husband-to-be, if we don't do something about it-- kidnapped us, and tried to erase our memories and make us their queens. That was the first time you met Dee, not in some rose garden! Our friends-- my Jasper, and your Mimicry, and everyone that truly cares about us-- they came and rescued us, and got us our memories back. I don't know how it happened, but somehow your memory got erased again today."

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:07 pm
" t..the door..i hit my heard on the doorframe today.. that's when my memory must of gotten affected, but why would dee lie to me..he cares for me "

She looked down at the engagement ring on her finger" if i was married..where is my ring? .. it should be on my finger' she still head her head with her hands it was pounding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:24 pm
"Mimicry has it," Nana explained. "If you had come back to Dee with a wedding ring on your finger he would have figured out what was going on in less than a wink."

She sighed and drew her knees up to her chest. How was she going to explain the cruel cunning of the Tweedle twins? "Dee.... He didn't truly care for you, at least not in the beginning. He merely covets you, and even if he's started to get feelings for you-- real feelings, not those cheap lies he spins to keep your head full of roses and hearts-- you're still just a prize to him. If you marry him tomorrow, you'll be nothing but a trophy queen, with no power, no influence, and no say in what happens to this kingdom, or to you yourself."

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:47 am
'oh' she thought for a moment

" that's not true.. dee told me himself i will have power . i'll be ruling by dee's side . i'll have plenty of influence and power . " she didn't say a word about dee's project knowing it was a secret between her and dee  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:03 pm
"No," Nana said, shaking her head, "he merely gave you superficial power. He gave you a title that doesn't mean anything-- you're just the innocent face he needs to get Wonderland on his side. But have you actually been down into the city? Have you seen the corruption and ruin? Has Tweedle Dee even allowed you off the castle grounds? If you saw the city you would know what I mean. Dee won't change any of that; if anything, he'll make it worse, by stamping out the lives of anyone who speaks an opinion that isn't his own."

Her crimson eyes seemed to bore straight through to Indya's soul as she said, "I've heard Dee speak of removing the rebels. He doesn't just mean us-- not my people, not our people-- but he means anyone who stands in the way of his plans. He thirsts for tyranny, for ultimate power; one opinion to follow, with death as the only other option. Doesn't that bother you? I know your heart, Indya, and your heart doesn't change, even if your memories do. Can't you feel your conscience telling you that this is wrong? The next time you see Tweedle Dee, look more closely at him. Look right into his eyes and think about what you see there. Maybe that will clear your head."

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:17 pm
'no.. dee hasn't let me out.. he says its safest for me if i stay in the castle. he says the city is a dangerous place for such a cute face' she thought about dee's robots..wondering if she truly had control of them. for if she did she had a plan

'dee would never want to be a tyrant. he knows ruling like that does no good . and .. i would rather die myself than marry a man lik that..' she got up ' i need to go see dee' she hurried out of hte chamber and headed to dee's room knocking on the door 'dee? dee its your indya';  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games