Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Conroicht

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:01 am

Amaterasu nodded and jumped off the bike. "Sure thing!" She said. Looking at Salamon. "Ready to show your stuff?"

Salamon nodded and rushed at the Betamon. "Puppy Howl!" She yelled, howling at a high pitched frequency to stun the Betamon. It immediately stopped and turned towards Salamon. Yelling "Petit Punch!", Salamon threw a well aimed punch at the Betamon, making it fly backwards.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:07 am

Westley smiled, "Good luck" he said in a friendly manner. Westley walked over to a nearby building wall and folded his arms over his chest then he leaned against the building wall as he watched. It had been awhile since he had the opportunity to watch someone else battle for a change, it was nice and it gave him a chance to learn how others acted with their digimon. Garurumon laid down and rested while the others battled, he didn't care much for watching fights.

Burakku Ketsueki

Conroicht

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:24 am

"Let's put all of our training into this battle!" Amaterasu called out, spacing her feet apart and pulling out her Digivice. It was a strange one, she had bought it at a toystore, thinking it was just one of those toy digivices from the Digimon Anime, the ones that Tai and the others had. The only difference was that it had a card slot. One night, it had scanned a blue card on accident, and it turned into a real one! She always had it clipped onto her bag so she wouldn't forget it.

Amaterasu rummaged in her bag for her cards, but realizing she couldn't find them, groaned. "Aw, man. We'll do this without cards." She said, pulling a flute from her bag. "Go, Salamon!" She said, pointing. "The final blow!"

"Petit Punch!" Salamon said again, punching the Betamon, knocking it out. Amaterasu quickly picked up Salamon and danced around, both of them laughing.

"You did it without cards, Salamon! You'll be able to digivolve in no time at all!" Amaterasu said, happily.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:43 am

Westley stood from the wall and clapped a few times, "Very nice. Its rare to see a battle won so easily without the use of modify cards" he said as he approached. Garurumon looked up and noticed the battle was over and so he stood back up, "That was great Salamon!" he said in his more mature voice.
Westley streatched his hands over his head then his stomach began to growl. he chuckled a bit, he hadn't had lunch yet, "After a good battle I always get hungry, I'm gonna grab a bite care to join me? There is this really good burger joint a few blocks back. I'll even treat you for saving me and Garu the trouble of fighting Betamon."

Burakku Ketsueki

Conroicht

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:51 am

"Salamon and I usually try to train without cards, we have another style of battle that nobody uses." Amaterasu replied. "And really? I'd love to join you, I haven't eaten in a while!"

Salamon grinned, bouncing. "Thanks, Garurumon!" She said, then blinked. "Woah, you grew so big.."

Amaterasu giggled. "Salamon, you're gonna grow bigger in time."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:01 am

Westley smiled, "Thats interesting maybe you can teach me this other style sometime" he said jokingly,"me and Garu are helpless without cards" he added. He hopped onto his bike and awaited Amaterasu to jump back on the pegs. He would then ride back towards the place where they first met and head to the restaurant.
Garurumon looked at Salamon, "Yeah I did, you will too when the time comes" he said, reassuring the young digimon.

((I need to get to class. I'll be back in a few hours))

Burakku Ketsueki

Conroicht

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:03 am

Amaterasu hopped onto the back pegs of the bike. "Ready when you are!" She said, grinning.

Salamon nodded. "I can't wait until that time comes!" She said, jumping onto Amaterasu's shoulder.

[[Okay. xD]]
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:04 am

((sorry bout the few posts. the time difference is a killer.))
"Uh-oh." The dorimon says sets of dashing at a high speed down the road. "Dorimon are known for there speed not fighting abilities" The gallantmon sighed rubbing his head nervously.
"oh god why does everyone have to run off?" Himori looks over to Jay. "Jay cant you do something to one of them with your digivice?"
Apollomon jumps from atop one of the buildings "Sir i sense that something is going on at the ocean."
"Well that's great! Hey Jay something is apparently happening at the East Data Ocean, we can go there to train too as fire and dragon digimon aren't well suited for water." Himori smiles at Jay.

logicalcony

yurescapex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:54 am

Jay: uh ok sure-keeps pushing buttons as the digivice begins to speak-
Digivice:-begins to light up n the color begins to change the out side of the device black n the buttons n screen red as the words shadow digivolution-
Shadow:-data begins surrounding the guilmon breaking down his data n reconfiguring it as a blackgrowlmon his bandanna changing from black to red in the process as he roars loudly snapping out of his rage n looks around-what happen Jaymon?
Jay:-looks at Shadow-wow wow wow himori look at this! he changed like that black agumon in the tournament!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:39 pm

Westley kicked off once again and went back the way they had just came. Garu followed close by his side and easily sped past him. Westley looked over at Garu and smiled then he began to pedal faster, almost like they were in a race but Garu was much to fast and Westley was much to hungry to continue going all out.
When they got to the restaurant, Westley stood off of his bike placed it near the enterance. He then led Amaterasu to the counter and looked up at the menu, "Have anything you'd like" he said, he pulled out his Digivice and checked his bit count, 30 bits remaining it flashed. Westley pondered where all his money had gone then he remembered he and Garu went a little crazy at the pizza shop last time, but it wasn't a big deal he had enough to get everyone something.

Burakku Ketsueki

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:18 pm

User Image
xAsano Yoshidax

User Image
((I shall butt in blaugh ))

"CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?? ANOTHER GABUMON, NO A GARURUMON LIKE MEEEE!"
Romanov the Gabumon yelled into Asano's ear, making him wince and cover his ears from pain.
"Yes yes Roman I get it...now will you please shut up before they notice us? You'll be an utter disgrace--"
Asano stopped short when he realised that the boy, his gabumon, a girl and a Salamon (presumably her partner) were heading his way.
"Ok Roman, Das, we're getting out of here since we have no money...guys?"
Asano stopped his sentence as he realised that none of his digimon were with him. Turning to his right, he saw Daskin the Dracomon running towards Apollomon, his eyes staring across to the East Data Ocean as though he was thirsting for a battle. He looked to his left, and saw...
"Hellooooo there Garurumon, nice to meet you, finally one of my kind! What's your name? Mine's Romanov!"
He said happily as he walked forwards, a tiny Gabumon in front of a Garurumon...until Asano's digivice began to glow. Oh don't tell me...
"Gabumon shinka! Garurumon!"
One moment the Gabumon was dashing towards the Garurumon, and the next moment an equally large Garurumon was pouncing towards Westley's partner, bowling the other Garurumon over in a play fight. Romanov was almost identical, apart from his stripes which seemed a slightly darker colour.

((Hope you don't mind blaugh ))
User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:20 pm

Amaterasu raised her eyebrow. "Do you have enough?" She asked, looking over the menu. Looking down at Salamon, she blinked. "What do you want?" She asked, picking up Salamon off the ground.

"A cheeseburger! And fries!" Salamon replied, eagerly.

"That's good for me too." She said, smiling down at her precious partner. "So I guess that's settled." She said to Westley. Suddenly she saw another Garurumon barrel through and tackle Gabu. "Wha..?" Her golden eyes flashed towards Asano. "Hello there!" She said, laughing at his digimon's antics.

Conroicht

logicalcony

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:38 pm

Himori stares at Blackgrowlmon. "Wow I didn't expect that to happen but ok..." Himori leans over his shoulder to whisper to Apollomon. "Be ready just in case he goes after Dorimon again. Don't let it happen." Himori looks back over to Jay "Well training will be harder than i thought now but at least i wont have to hold back too much."
"Wow we may have a Chaosgallantmon on our hands soon."
Apollomon looks over at the two tamers. "So is there anything you want to do here? Or shall we set off now?"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:40 pm

Westley had noticed the other tamer's Gabumon approach and gave a slight smile, it had been a long time since his Digimon had played with another of the same species.
Garumon looked at the Gabumon, "Hello" he replied, "I don't have a name, my tamer calls me Garu in this form though" he said to the small digimon. When Gabumon digivolved and pounced, Garurumon playfully pounced back causing the two large Digimon to roll about playfully through the streets of the city. Westley watched on, not paying attention to the man behind the counter of the restaurant until he looked back to See Amaterasu and Salamon ordering, "I'll have what they're having a cheeseburger and some fires sound good, and make that two orders Garu will want some too" he said to the man as he handed him his digivice so he could subtract the bits.

Burakku Ketsueki

Conroicht

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:09 pm

Once they recieved their food, Amaterasu motioned for Westley to follow her. "There's a window where we can see them clearly." She said, making her way towards the window seat. Sitting down, she set her and Salamon's tray on the table, and waited for Westley and Garurumon.

Salamon grinned. "Yeah! Let's eat!" She said, devouring a french fry.

Amaterasu blinked, and laughed. "Salamon, you'll choke if you eat that fast.."
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games