Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:27 pm
Hogwarts Express Spring Term 2010
User Image

You stand in front of King's Cross Station and look at your ticket. It indicates a one way ticket to the prestigious Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It also shows that your train would be leaving at 11 AM at Platform 9 3/4.

You look around confused and scratch your head. You are standing between the Platforms 9 and 10 and can't seem to find the 3/4. Immediately a bustle of weirdly dressed people cross your path and calmly pass through a wall. Intrigued, you find yourself wanting to cross the same barrier. With a deep breath, you fall through the invisible to be met with sudden darkness.

You keep moving ahead and suddenly your vision reveals a grand train before you. You rub your eyes and look up to see the sign that reads, "Platform 9 3/4".

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:30 pm
Train Schedule

User Image

March 19 - 21

• Train Arrives @ King's Cross Train Station (Platform 9 3/4)
  • Trolley Witch does rounds
  • Hogwarts Express awaits student arrivals

March 22 - 25

• Train departs from King's Cross Train Station
  • Trolley Witch makes final rounds

March 26 - 28

• Arrives at Hogsmeade Train Station
  • Carriages and Boats arrive at Station
  • Start of Term Feast

HPGoG Train Conductor

HPGoG Train Conductor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:31 pm
Passengers
Note: Graduates are not allowed unless they're part of Hogwarts staff.
If this is you, please insert the following in your first post before roleplaying.

Quote:
GRADUATE
STAFF ROLE: (insert role here)

User Image

HPGoG Train Conductor
HPGoG Trolley Witch

Hogwarts Faculty
Students
User Image
Oshenukhar
Animekitty47
Tabby507
Chissy_brown
x_EnDrIa_x
Kstar13

User Image
WickedRentSpringAwakening
newoxikkin
Stardust Disaster

User Image
xoPrecioouskhmergirlxo
Serenity Howlett
Jatar
Nike_goddes-of-victory
freddydursley
Lyra Elizabeth
Juice Box Nightmare

User Image
Summer_Breeze1507
Crystal Of Quills
DownAzzLette
techpriest35
Ume Tanaka

House Post Count

Gryffindor: 38
Hufflepuff: 8
Ravenclaw: 50
Slytherin: 51

Last update: pg 144
March 26, 2010 @ 12:38 am (EST)
Last Poster : Crystal Of Quills @ 12:38 am (EST __ hours)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:15 pm
The Hogwarts Express stood at the platform looking fixed up and shiny as ever, but Erik the train conductor didn't care how long he took to open up the train. He wasn't about to let anyone onto the Express until he was sure it was safe. He meticulously paced back and forth a couple more times down the length of the platform before finally yelling, "Oi! This train is goin' to Hogwarts! ALL ABOARD! Except fer bloody possession curses, if another one a them even 'finks of gettin' back on here I swear..." Erik trails off his sentence and goes about his business watching the students board.  

HPGoG Train Conductor

WickedRentSpringAwakening

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:08 pm
User ImageJacob Brent walked onto Platform 9 ¾ with his mother. He was so excited to finally be going to wizarding school. His mother had told him so much about Hogwarts: the shifting staircases, the great hall, the common rooms. He wanted to be in Hufflepuff because his mother had told him that she had been in it, “But I will love and support whatever house you end up being in,” she had told him. He loved his mother. She looked down at him and smiled and he smiled back, holding her hand as he walked toward the train. He wondered what his life at the new school would be like. His old school was horrible. The people there treated him horribly, he was an outcast from everyone. He tried to be friendly and be nice like his mother had told him, but it didn’t work. He couldn’t understand why, but they didn’t like him.

The only thing that had gotten him through those horrible elementary school years was the huge book he now hugged close to himself. “Hogwarts: A History.” It was the only thing that kept him going, it was what he would be sitting up late reading at night over and over, he practically had it memorized by now having read it over and over again. He felt like he already lived at Hogwarts, he had looked forward to it all that time.

Jacob’s dad had not been supportive of the wizarding world. When he found out that his wife was a witch, he promptly left her during her pregnancy three months in with Jacob. He had said that she was evil and should never be trusted. He had even tried an exorcism on her before he left. Jacob never knew his father, which his mother told him was probably a good thing. She loved and cared for him in their little home while using magic for their everyday things like cooking and cleaning. Jacob was happy with his mother.

Jacob’s mother took him to the train, and put him onto it. She kissed him goodbye and told him that he’d see her next summer. Jacob hoped that he would make some friends while at school and said goodbye to his mother. He went to the nearest compartment and sat down with his large book still hugged close to his small body.

((sorry that that was a long winded rp, just had alot to say razz ))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:58 pm
Tary Nuth finally arrived at platform 9 3/4 with her beloved parents.Muggleborns of course, but she didn't mine at all.She loved her parents even if her mom wasn't a witch or her dad a wizard.All she needs was talents. I hope to meet others muggleborns like me she ,said to herself. Before she went aboard the train her mom said write to me when you get the chance because I will be worry about you.Don't worry Mom I will, she said.She hugged her parents before getting on the train.When she was on the train she waved her parents good-bye. After waving her parents good-bye Tary walked down the aisle looking for an empty compartment. Oh, here one . She walks in and begins to sit down. Hoping to meet another first year like her. While waiting she looks at her books and begin to read.  

xbrightstar

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:23 pm
Quote:
GRADUATE: Tina Aoura
STAFF ROLE: Ancient Runes and Astronomy Teacher

*Tina walked through the barrier to Platform 9 3/4 and up to the train. She had her luggage with her on a cart along with her owl named, Isabella, sitting in her cage on top of the luggage. Tina was carrying her cat, Kit, in her other hand, who was in an old picinc basket that Tina had made into a carrier for Kit. Tina took Isabella and Kit and put Isabella, who was still in her cage, on the floor and took out her wand and pointed it at her luggage and said* "Wingardium Leviosa". *She then made it float over to the train and into the luggage compartment. She turned around after her luggage was put away and picked up Isabella and Kit and walked onto the Train to find a compartment. She walked by a boy who must have been a first year and then saw a girl who looked to be the same age in the next compartment over. She walked up to the Compartment the girl was in and asked* , "Do you mind if I sit here?". *The girl nodded and Tina walked in and put Isabella on the shelf above thier heads and put Kit on her lap. Then she said* , "Hello, I'm Professor Tina Aoura. What's your name?"
*The girl replied Tary Nuth.* "You must be a first year, I haven't seen you around before. You know the boy in the next compartment is new too, we should invite him to sit with us." *Without another word Tina got up and went to open the compartment door and walked over to the compartment with the boy sitting alone. Tina knocked on the open door and said*, "Hello, I'm Professor Tina Aoura. I'm sitting in the next compartment with a girl named Tary Nuth. She's a First Year too, would you like to come sit with us? If so, feel free to come over whenever you like." Tina said smiling. *She remembered her first year, it seemed so long ago. Tina walked back to the compartment with Tary sitting there and sat back down.Then said* , "I asked the boy in the next compartment to come sit with us, he was alone too, I hope that's okay with you. I don't like people sitting alone. Especially when they are first years."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:33 pm
Serenity boarded onto the train and found her way along looking for her old friends. The vacation had gone better than shed though with everything considered. After finding Tina she smiled and knocked. "Mind if I ride in here?" she asked with a smile.  

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Jatar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:36 pm
Jatar, followed closely by her parents and sister, passed through the barrier to Platform 9 3/4. She had enjoyed spending time with Yyndari, but is anxious to get back to classes and Hogwarts. She says her good-byes to her family and drags her luggage onto the train, precariously balancing her tabby cat, Basil, on her shoulders. Not many other students had arrived yet, but a boy sat in one compartment and a girl and professor in another. She stood in thought for a moment, then approached the compartment with the two females. I'm always better at introducing myself to women anyway... she thinks as she pulls the door open. "Hi there, I'm Jatar. May I join you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:37 pm
The Trolley Witch walked down the hall and asked at every compartment, "Hello Dears, Anything off the Trolley?", Then she listed the things she had on her cart.

Ice Mice
Sugar Quills
Turkey Leg
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Butterbeer
Chamomile tea (hot)
Pesto Chicken Sandwiches
Chocolate Frogs
Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans
Pumpkin Pasties
Water (ice cold & bottled)

HPGoG Trolley Witch

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:47 pm
"Hello, Serenity! Of course you can sit with us. Who is behind you? I heard someone ask if we would mind if she sat with us." *Then Tina shouted behind Serenity*, "Of course you can, the more the merrier!", *after saying this she realized she probably had said it to loud. As soon as Serenity and the new irl sat down the Trolley Witch arrived. Tina got up and went over to buy two chocolate frogs and a butterbeer. Then payed the Trolley Witch. She then turned to the new girl and said*, "Hello, I'm Professor Tina Aoura and this is Tary and do you know Serenity?" *Tina handed the one of the Chocolate Frogs to Serenity.*.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:57 pm
"Thank you Tina, or should I say Professor?" Serenity asked accepting the frog and nibbling on it as it squirmed in her hands.  

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:00 pm
"Your Welcome! Hmmm.... I think Tina will be fine outside of class Serenity."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:07 pm
"Its kind of odd thinking of you as a professor, your way to cool to be one." Serenity said with a smile.  

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:08 pm
*Summer walks through Platform 9 and 3/4s and dragged her luggage over to be loaded onto the train. She boarded the train and immediately purchased some Ice Mice, Sugar Quills, Pumpkin pasties, a pint of butterbeer, and a massive turkey leg. She leviated her tray of goodies behind hr as she went to find an empty compartment, her kittens following closely behind her.*  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games