Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:06 pm
Even though I am interested higly in this conversation I have to go for say fifteen minuites.

An accident, an ambulance. What an ugly scene  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:07 pm
lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation

Ah, but what if my main thoughts consist of the extermination and consumption of the human species? That is my confliction...it wont stop.
-sigh- Why can't I just be sane-er.

Perhaps you just need a bit of alone time then if you wish for the human race to no longer exist. Not exactly the best thought lines to have, but really not all that unusual.

I know the killing of the human species is a rather common theme in moder societies. Yet, what of the consumption of those deceased?! THE CONSUMPTION!!!!!
That is what bothers me...not the killing. That's just profitable, or momentary gaining, depends on how many.
But, I have to much time to myself, that is the problem as well. the longer I am around others, the less I think of such things....  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Even though I am interested higly in this conversation I have to go for say fifteen minuites.

*Waves* IF I am gone when you return, then have a good night.  
Well on this most auspicious of early early mornings I bid you all have a pleasant day. I am in dire need of sleep and recharging, because I am SPENT.

Night night friends.  

Ascher

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR

I am departing for the night.
This is the last week of school before finals...it's hectic and I have geometry to study for...YAY.
Guten Nacht.
Why must he prance?  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:10 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation

Ah, but what if my main thoughts consist of the extermination and consumption of the human species? That is my confliction...it wont stop.
-sigh- Why can't I just be sane-er.

Perhaps you just need a bit of alone time then if you wish for the human race to no longer exist. Not exactly the best thought lines to have, but really not all that unusual.

I know the killing of the human species is a rather common theme in moder societies. Yet, what of the consumption of those deceased?! THE CONSUMPTION!!!!!
That is what bothers me...not the killing. That's just profitable, or momentary gaining, depends on how many.
But, I have to much time to myself, that is the problem as well. the longer I am around others, the less I think of such things....

Consumption of others, though not practiced now, used to be practiced in order to gain the strength and powers of the deceased so that those still living could live through the sacrifices of others. It was considered an honor to be eaten by your kin in some cultures.

Too much time or too littel time alone are both tricky situations really.

*Waves* Night ascher.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:11 pm
I suppose I'll be off to sleep as well now that the cat tried to rip up my leg. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:26 pm
I always come back after the others have left.

What's the worst you take from every heart you break  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:15 am
*yawns* Yet again with the anoyance while sleeping. This time: lawn mowers.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:45 am
I should consider myself lucky I will have my headband in like 10 minutes ... hahahahaha. *skips off to marketplace*  

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:46 am
Zufluchtsort
I should consider myself lucky I will have my headband in like 10 minutes ... hahahahaha. *skips off to marketplace*

All right.... Congrats  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:52 am
Zufluchtsort

Good to hear.

I'd love to live this lie  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:54 am
*blinks* When did the angelic headband hit 110k in the market?  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:00 am
I wish i had more time to stay and chat, but I must retrieve ceilisidhe from work.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:06 am
Probably around the same time the angelic sash hit 3000k  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games