Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:56 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Ascher
Macabre_Cogitation
Ascher
My logic is infallible! twisted

Yes it isn't!!!

No it might be maybe!

I beg to differ!

I agree to disagree!  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:57 pm
lurichan
There are always going to be holes and gaps in our memories. Whether we fill them in with good thoughts or bad is the true test of a person.

True. I've always been bad at tests.

I could lose myself, I could curse like hell, but I've lost the will to even try

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:58 pm
Ascher
Macabre_Cogitation
Ascher
Macabre_Cogitation
Ascher

Yes it isn't!!!

No it might be maybe!

I beg to differ!

I agree to disagree!

I disagree!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:58 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan
There are always going to be holes and gaps in our memories. Whether we fill them in with good thoughts or bad is the true test of a person.

No, not memories....not in my brain.
I'm fine with those...they usually stay to long as is. I could go without many of them....alas, my memory is as sharp as safety scissors.
It's more along the lines of I should go into this....cannibalism isn't accepted....

All right, I take it then that you are of the mindframe that perhaps is a social stigma that is overrated?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:59 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Ascher
Macabre_Cogitation
Ascher
Macabre_Cogitation
Ascher

Yes it isn't!!!

No it might be maybe!

I beg to differ!

I agree to disagree!

I disagree!!!!

I conversely agree with your disagreement, causing my arguement to be diametrically opposed to yours!  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:59 pm
lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan

I'm fine with those...they usually stay to long as is. I could go without many of them....alas, my memory is as sharp as safety scissors.
It's more along the lines of I should go into this....cannibalism isn't accepted....

All right, I take it then that you are of the mindframe that perhaps is a social stigma that is overrated?

I don't like frames. Tables are easier to make.
Um...no. I understand the need for social order and class...it's just, anymore. I don't know what to think about what I think.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Ascher

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:00 pm
Ascher
Macabre_Cogitation
Ascher
Macabre_Cogitation
Ascher

No it might be maybe!

I beg to differ!

I agree to disagree!

I disagree!!!!

I conversely agree with your disagreement, causing my arguement to be diametrically opposed to yours!

What did I just say?

I don't know!  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:00 pm
Ascher
Macabre_Cogitation
Ascher
Macabre_Cogitation
Ascher

No it might be maybe!

I beg to differ!

I agree to disagree!

I disagree!!!!

Ah, the tables have turned once more.
Well, I counter your agreement with a mindless mentioning of abiotic plankton involving sea monkeys!  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:01 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan

Um...no. I understand the need for social order and class...it's just, anymore. I don't know what to think about what I think.

Well it's always normal to question and re-examine things that you might hold to be truths. It shows that you think instead of just accepting everything at face value. It's okay to not know what to think on occasion, and if it takes a while to form an opinion on something than so be it. Some of the best philosophers took tons of time to just think about things and why they are the way they are.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:01 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Ascher
Macabre_Cogitation
Ascher
Macabre_Cogitation
Ascher

No it might be maybe!

I beg to differ!

I agree to disagree!

I disagree!!!!

Well, I counter your agreement with a mindless mentioning of abiotic plankton involving sea monkeys!

*Slap* Everyone knows seamonkeys are legendary! You don't need to tell me that! scream  

Ascher

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:03 pm
lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan

Well it's always normal to question and re-examine things that you might hold to be truths. It shows that you think instead of just accepting everything at face value. It's okay to not know what to think on occasion, and if it takes a while to form an opinion on something than so be it. Some of the best philosophers took tons of time to just think about things and why they are the way they are.

Ah, but what if my main thoughts consist of the extermination and consumption of the human species? That is my confliction...it wont stop.
-sigh- Why can't I just be sane-er.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:03 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan

A lot of times I find my own thoughts to be something far too odd. Mainly I look things up in phycology books and hope to ease my fear of insanity. But don't must people who are insane believe themselves to be perfectly normal?

Puked up and down in morbid faith.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:04 pm
Ascher
Macabre_Cogitation
Ascher
Macabre_Cogitation
Ascher

I agree to disagree!

I disagree!!!!

*Slap* Everyone knows seamonkeys are legendary! You don't need to tell me that! scream

AH!, But these sea monkeys have met their ancient enemy, the abiotic plankon of doooooom.  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:05 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan

A lot of times I find my own thoughts to be something far too odd. Mainly I look things up in phycology books and hope to ease my fear of insanity. But don't must people who are insane believe themselves to be perfectly normal?

Puked up and down in morbid faith.

Well, most people believe they are sane to the highest degree.
Few question that. I question my sanity daily, for it seems to try to escape every night.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:05 pm
Macabre_Cogitation

Ah, but what if my main thoughts consist of the extermination and consumption of the human species? That is my confliction...it wont stop.
-sigh- Why can't I just be sane-er.

Perhaps you just need a bit of alone time then if you wish for the human race to no longer exist. Not exactly the best thought lines to have, but really not all that unusual.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games