Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:59 pm
Thankyou! I love you so much. *Squeals and glomps* In fact, I now make you the official "Tell Luny about any fic relating to House" guy. *Clings*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:38 pm
That was insane. Sam Storyteller is a crazy son of b***h. When the hell are we going to get the first chapter of LC? I thought he'd sent off the first chapter to the beta all ready. I grow tired of waiting.  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:41 am
I'm waiting for a House/Remus fic that Moony mentioned.

As for real life, I just entered my picture to the Shaun Tan Art Award, wish me luck eh?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:16 am
*wishes for Luny*
Luck ^.^  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:36 am
Good luck!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:06 pm
So... How are we all today?  

Lunar_Blade

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:50 am
Slightly intoxicated here. I just got back from a cast party for the show that I worked with at my college - the Lonesome West. It's a really good play, not only to see, but good to read as well. I recommend it to everyone. I was part of stage crew and did all the sounds for the gun. It was wonderful. I met some new friends and found out that one of the actors lives in the room right below me. I'm room 213 and he's 113... scary.

So I'm doing pretty good. I haven't had a lot of time this week, but it was fun while it lasted. Sadly, however, this was the last show to be done in this theatre, as they are tearing down my campus theatre over the summer and rebuilding it. Sigh (tear) I will miss you Tawes, and all of the memories you gave me!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:03 am
I'm okay...I've never been intoxicated before *wonders how it feels* *shrugs*
I'm watching Christopher Walken dancing on my profile
I think it's so funny.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:52 am
that would be funny. Christopher Walken dancing... *snickers*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:44 am

That's 123 all jumbled up. Nice name Cade.  

Lunar_Blade

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:10 am
I'm serious it's hil arious.
Of course, I might be over exagerrating...
but he was actually on broadway before he became a tv dude. Good tapdancer, which you can see in this movie.

I'm not on as much as I used to be...I *sigh* have *wince* began to become more interested in reading books than coming online *Gasp*
My friends are all peeved (normal word is pissed but i'm unique) that I don't come on 24-7 like before. BUT I just wanted to let ya'll know if you did or didn't want to know.
wink
I'm still on everyday...but only in the morning and late at night, which probably won't effect this much, being that is when you guys are on.

and
WOOOOOTTTTT
IT's SPRING BREAK!
BYOB  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:15 am
I haven't been online as much lately because people are stupid and I want to kill them all with a rototiller. Sev, bless her soul hasn't been on Gaia much because she works a lot more than I do and because she's gradually loosing interest in Harry Potter.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:22 am
awaaa!

That sucks! crying

I'm not online much anymore because I just finished with one production and now I have to step in as stage manager for another, so my days are pretty full.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:22 pm
...*realizes what a small and crappy life she has*...

*crawls under desk*

sweatdrop  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:18 pm
Aw, HK, don't feel bad.
It's not like I have a life, I'm just trying to find one!
Here!
*gives a cupcake and a Reeses PB Cup egg*
mmmmmm....those things are amazing. of course I only eat the white chocolate being I don't like reg chocolate....and I'm slightly allergic to both but THAT DOESN'T MATTER.
They're sugary
They're sweet
They're YUMMY!

I have interests in almost nothing now. The things I am interested in, my friends would kill me for so I keep it under wraps *sigh* *eats white chocolate pb egg*  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games