Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:28 pm

I know. Damn the sluts in the pink mini skirts! Let them burn in hell... no wait, that where I'm going... let them die in heven!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:32 pm

I dont mind mini-skirts so much (hey im a guy) but my school before i graduated was full of girls in the 11th grade who were complete total skanks. I always heard stories that so and so ******** whats his face in someone elses closet, or sometimes i would overhear a conversation between two of these girls talking about a guy who was so big she could "hardly fit him in"...
IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HALL
LOUD ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE TO HEAR

which is why my search must continue in college for the perfect mate.

Ascher

Ascher

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:38 pm

Here;s how i figure it...
If a girl is too snooty to give me the time of day beacuse she had 3 pretty boy boyfriends who dumped her all within a week of each other and wont talk to me because of the way i dress she's missing out on:
1) the caring, loving, appreciative guy that is me.
2) the "cool geek" as my buddies call me
and 3) one of the most fun guys to hang around.

Not only is she missing out, but she's also UNDESERVING because she's a closed minded self centered b***h who in the end no one is gonna love!

Sorry... re-living a let down of my past... Im fine... and she's lonely
so its all good
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:38 pm

*shudders* That's just wrong. I don't know if it's worse in my school. I go to an all girl school but the whores roll their uniform skirts so we can see WAY too much skin. I would undertand them in there were guys to impress but the only males are a few teachers. xp

Dearest Darling`

Ascher

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:41 pm

deadly_demon
*shudders* That's just wrong. I don't know if it's worse in my school. I go to an all girl school but the whores roll their uniform skirts so we can see WAY too much skin. I would undertand them in there were guys to impress but the only males are a few teachers. xp

Maybe... they're trying to impress each other? Sorry as a guy i had to say that twisted
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:41 pm

Ascher
Here;s how i figure it...
If a girl is too snooty to give me the time of day beacuse she had 3 pretty boy boyfriends who dumped her all within a week of each other and wont talk to me because of the way i dress she's missing out on:
1) the caring, loving, appreciative guy that is me.
2) the "cool geek" as my buddies call me
and 3) one of the most fun guys to hang around.

Not only is she missing out, but she's also UNDESERVING because she's a closed minded self centered b***h who in the end no one is gonna love!

Sorry... reliving a let down of my past...
That's ok. I even wrote a song about how I hate people like that for my band.

Dearest Darling`

Ascher

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:44 pm

I cant write songs for crap, and it takes me FOREVER to churn out a good poem...

But (not to sound arrogant, this is what my buddy Val told me) i can write short stories like none other blaugh
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:48 pm

Well I gots to go crying
It was good talkin with ya. biggrin
Ja matta! *waves*

Ascher

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:48 pm

Ascher
deadly_demon

Maybe... they're trying to impress each other? Sorry as a guy i had to say that twisted
Maybe they are but they also flirt with one of the teachers. A bunch of whores named themselves the Hobbinies. They flirt with our science teacher.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:49 pm

Ascher
Well I gots to go crying
It was good talkin with ya. biggrin
Ja matta! *waves*
Bye *waves*

Dearest Darling`

Ascher

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:51 pm

I'm Back!!!! blaugh

Not sure for how long though... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:32 pm

I have lured one of my friends into joining our prestiegious guild...
Come Val... Join us...

Ascher

Ascher

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:16 pm

Hello???
Echo! ...
Echo... echo... echo... echo...

Sigh...
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:16 pm

Hmm, I shall linger here overly long in the hopes of company to pass the time.

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 7:37 pm

*sets down a fresh tray of cookies* Still here.
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games