Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SeekerKatsMule

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:05 am
A lady owning a "Pagan" store told me this once: "I don't sell Cunningham because he doesn't understand most of what he talks about, and the information he publishes is wrong."

Then I went to go look at the bookshelves, and came across the Ravenwolf SHRINE.... well, not quite shrine, but she had at least 5 copies of ALL of Ravenfluff's books stacked on a table (covered by glittery cloth), and a bunch of fluff and glitter surrounding them. Needless to say, I walked out and didn't return. Until I found out that this was the ONLY store that sold gems. How sad.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:02 pm
SeekerKatsMule
A lady owning a "Pagan" store told me this once: "I don't sell Cunningham because he doesn't understand most of what he talks about, and the information he publishes is wrong."

Then I went to go look at the bookshelves, and came across the Ravenwolf SHRINE.... well, not quite shrine, but she had at least 5 copies of ALL of Ravenfluff's books stacked on a table (covered by glittery cloth), and a bunch of fluff and glitter surrounding them. Needless to say, I walked out and didn't return. Until I found out that this was the ONLY store that sold gems. How sad.
Did you ask her why she doesn't have Cunningham but does have Ravenwolf?  

TeaDidikai

Nines19

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:54 pm
SeekerKatsMule
ALL of Ravenfluff's books...and a bunch of fluff ... surrounding them.

See, you misunderstand. That nice lady was just trying to demonstrate exactly what SRW's books are by putting them with those things.

(Is it terrible that this is coming from someone who very recently bought and read Teen Witch to later go, "Well I can actually use that s**t," at one point?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:48 am
when a former store owner sold sage sticks that her cats had pissed on, she would say they were "blessed by Bast".

*shudder* bad magic...  

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Collowrath

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:20 pm
saint dreya
when a former store owner sold sage sticks that her cats had pissed on, she would say they were "blessed by Bast".

*shudder* bad magic...

That's kinda gross.

Also, I'm always amused by the neopagan love of sage. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:15 pm
Collowrath
saint dreya

*shudder* bad magic...

That's kinda gross.

no kinda about it. it's disgusting. i'm a very scent oriented person and that just drives me up the wall when someone either can't clean up after their cat, "train" them, or make accommodations for those that can't control their bladder.

otherwise, i much prefer sandalwood, lavender or frankincense. orange, kiwi and strawberry for waking up.  

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Collowrath

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:19 pm
saint dreya
Collowrath
saint dreya

*shudder* bad magic...

That's kinda gross.

no kinda about it. it's disgusting. i'm a very scent oriented person and that just drives me up the wall when someone either can't clean up after their cat, "train" them, or make accommodations for those that can't control their bladder.

otherwise, i much prefer sandalwood, lavender or frankincense. orange, kiwi and strawberry for waking up.

Not to mention, it could be considered a health violation, in which case then it's a huge headache for her as well.

I'm partial to sandalwood and frankincense as well. =D  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:29 pm
I burn amber myself.

Other stuff as well, but Amber is my favorite.  

TeaDidikai

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:15 pm
I like to burn amber as well.
Sometimes sandalwood incense in the fall time....but I like to stick to those two.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:30 am
I like Amber myself, but hubby doesn't, so I tend to stick with Sage. I use Amber when he's not home ninja  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:39 am
TeaDidikai
I burn amber myself.

ooh, you reminded me! that is such a divine smell. i just haven't been able to get any for a long time, gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:35 am
saint dreya
TeaDidikai
I burn amber myself.

ooh, you reminded me! that is such a divine smell. i just haven't been able to get any for a long time, gonk

Soma luna has lots!!

I use sandlewood for my daily devotions. ^_^
I also use lavendar alot, and am trying to get my hands on some frankicense (which will replace the use of sandlewood) and myrhh!  

patch99329

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:54 am
Frankicense is one of my favorites as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:01 pm
Collowrath

At first I thought you meant the spice, not the incense and was about to say that I love it mixed into tuna salad with thyme, onion powder, and celery seed. >.>  

Recursive Paradox

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:22 pm
Recursive Paradox
Collowrath

At first I thought you meant the spice, not the incense and was about to say that I love it mixed into tuna salad with thyme, onion powder, and celery seed. >.>

blaugh ummmmm tuna salad sound really good right now!!

______

In a thread titled "Merry Meet and Blessed Be" (I edited out the non-relevant info)

Quote:
Hello. I am ... My hobbies are ....

P.S. I might not be a wiccan. Ask me next week.

gonk  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games