Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Namikikyo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:44 pm

After reading an articale in another Guild,

I fear that the fluff is winning out.

There is proof of it everywhere.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:52 pm

It'd almost be worth it to link that article in every fluff thread, just in hopes that they would read and get a clue. 3nodding

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:58 pm

Link to this article?

My blood pressure hasn't had a good spike yet today.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:47 am

I thought she was talking about the article you posted.

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

Collowrath

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:28 am

Commence food therapy.

My old boss badmouthed me to my aunt, in front of a lot of my extended family. At the powwow this weekend. She told him to stop, that it wasn't fair what he was saying, and that quite a bit of it was clear embellishment - she was working and trying to enjoy herself; his nasty comments weren't welcome. He then proceeded to make a scene.

he's an 80-something year old reverend.

So much for the Interfaith Association's involvement with the local Indian Center. evil
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:41 pm

Violet Song jat Shariff
Link to this article?

Sweet is right, It was the one you posted.

And so far everytime I think about it, it makes my heart sink and my blood pressure shoot through the roof. It's almost got me thinking that religions like Recons, Oath bound paths and etc in paganism will die out in the end because of all the fluff.

Namikikyo

Namikikyo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:45 pm

too2sweet
It'd almost be worth it to link that article in every fluff thread, just in hopes that they would read and get a clue. 3nodding

That would be fantastic,

I'm actually planning on placing that article in my signiture like I did that "Wicca FAQ"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:04 pm

Where is this article?

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

Calixti

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:24 pm

I'm a bloody poster child for why it's a bad idea to have your sense of self-worth tied up with academic achievement.

I'm just going to crawl in a hole and curse the existence of the Spanish preterit and stem-changing verbs.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:08 pm

Namikikyo
Violet Song jat Shariff
Link to this article?

Sweet is right, It was the one you posted.

And so far everytime I think about it, it makes my heart sink and my blood pressure shoot through the roof. It's almost got me thinking that religions like Recons, Oath bound paths and etc in paganism will die out in the end because of all the fluff.

Oh, sorry then xd

I don't think they'll die out...but I do think they'll be a lot more rare than they are now.

For Celeblin. It was something originally linked in here from Nuri; I cross posted it in another guild.

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

chaoticpuppet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:24 am

I HATE it when people wear their white lab coats outside the lab. Yeah, I get it, your a med student or Ph. D. student, you feel all excited about your lab coat and everything. However, this is a ******** research institution, and those white lab coats are designed so that when you are in the lab, you don't get s**t all over your clothes. They are NOT meant for you to walk around the lobby in and infect me with some disease while we wait for the damned elevator.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:32 am

chaoticpuppet
I HATE it when people wear their white lab coats outside the lab. Yeah, I get it, your a med student or Ph. D. student, you feel all excited about your lab coat and everything. However, this is a ******** research institution, and those white lab coats are designed so that when you are in the lab, you don't get s**t all over your clothes. They are NOT meant for you to walk around the lobby in and infect me with some disease while we wait for the damned elevator.

Bolded won't happen. I know, yes the lab coats are designed for working in a lab, but whenever an individual is working with an infectious agent extra PPE is required. Whenever an individual goes into an area where there's a potentionly infectious agent extra PPE is required.

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

chaoticpuppet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:55 am

Shearaha
chaoticpuppet

Bolded won't happen. I know, yes the lab coats are designed for working in a lab, but whenever an individual is working with an infectious agent extra PPE is required. Whenever an individual goes into an area where there's a potentionly infectious agent extra PPE is required.

Then why is the AMA considering a ban on white lab coats?

EDIT: It doesn't prove you can get sick from a white coat, just that the AMA is looking into the possibility of it happening.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:05 am

chaoticpuppet
Shearaha
chaoticpuppet

Then why is the AMA considering a ban on white lab coats?

EDIT: It doesn't prove you can get sick from a white coat, just that the AMA is looking into the possibility of it happening.

Same reason there are sections of my facility that you HAVE to shower into. Not everyone follows the rules. And it's just not plausible to have some one in every lab and calssroom looking over everyones shoulder to make sure they maintain standards. That article is also looking at patients in hospitals getting secondary infections. IE doctor saw patient A with disease X then went and saw patient B with disease Y, patient B later developes disease X when patients A & B never had physical contact. There's nothing wrong with the lab coats themselves, they just need shorter sleaves. We have short sleaved ones where I work.

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

patch99329

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:02 am

******** jealous petty t**t.
You haven't changed in two years. I have never liked you like that, never will. Leave me the ******** alone, you KNOW you creep me out.

Not everything is about you.
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games