Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:23 pm
Snapping out of her daze at the knock she was about to say "Who is it?" when Hauk barrelled through the door with an almost unconscious Showcase. eek The Viking looked quite proud of himself standing there with her boyrfriend belly aching from over his shoulder.

What the 9 Hells Hauk!?
gonk She sat up on her knees gesturing her arms wildly.

Now you can quite whining that I don't meddle enough!
He moved to the side of the bed and threw Showcase not so nicely onto the mattress. Gaining another groan of woe from his best friend. Anira checked his face and how Justin was gripping his sides and glared at Hauk. WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?! evil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:28 pm
Still unable to breathe just yet, he tries again to take in some air and finds he's got to just try and take it in VERY slowly. It takes a bit and he eeks out a pained. ………… Hey Babe emotion_0A0 ………… But finds it even ******** hurts to speak at the moment. stressed And he holds in the breath he took.  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:33 pm
Nothing he wouldn't recover from. rolleyes Trust me he tried to get me to do worse. He walks away while Anira starts to panic and cast healing spells on Showcase. He turns when he gets to the door and points to both of them. TALK. YOUR. s**t. OUT. For the love of Odin! Talk it out, fight it out, ******** IT OUT LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO. Just get it out of your system and as weird as it is for me to say this. GROW THE ******** UP. scream He slams the doors closed. Then goes across the hall to grab an armoire or whatever the hell rich people call big a** fancy cabinets and lifted it. Down the hall you could hear the muffled cry of a couple of maids shocked at what he was doing. He ignores it as he lays the piece of furniture across and in front of the bedroom doors promptly locking them in. He turns to the terrified maids and gestures to the door. Don't have anyone let them out. They need to talk first. Got it? emotion_eyebrow The maids nod furiously fast acknowledging that they understood and Hauk then stomped off to go get another drink. Or maybe he should vent out some beserker rage in the castle gym first.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:41 pm
stressed She would have stormed after Hauk but she had to focus on Justin after hearing him wheeze the way he did. gonk She places his head in her lap when he collapsed back down from trying to get up and began casting the healing spell on him. She hasn't felt her pulse beat this fast from fear in a long time but it was pounding loud and clear in her pointed ears. Or it could have been her hearing Hauk put something in front of the doors. stare Great....what on Gaia did you two talk about that got him all worked up? She pushed back some of Showcases hair from his forehead to kiss it gently before resting hers on it gently. Is this that "bromancing" thing he jokes about? rolleyes She asked softly. Big ******** dummy....  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:43 pm
Again tries to speak. Nice room………… had……… no……… idea…… Gasps where it……… was……… stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:48 pm
She practically barked a laugh out from his comment. Of course... She kept focusing on healing him because it was the only thing holding her back from crying. She could feel the tears welling up in the corners of her eyes and she tilted her head to kiss him on the lips. I am so sorry.....I am a total idiot.... crying  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:52 pm
Kyle finds Ryzan adorably charming. He’s one of the Mistresses dearest friends and as she has gotten to know him, so has he. As where the Mistress goes, what she does and who she sees is his primary business. Kyle is her assistant after all.

He smiles that absolutely star quality smile at Ryzan before reaching his hand out to help him up. I would treat you no other way, Ryzan. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:03 pm
Starts to feel better and can breathe again. He takes in some deep breath…not too fast but very intentional. When she kisses him, he kisses her back, but exhales so hard it blows some of her hair around slightly No. Seriously. neutral I’m the total idiot. You didn’t do anything wrong. I’m the jackass who had to open up his mouth. stressed

Takes his finger and brushes back some of her long hair from her face. I don't know what I was thinking. No wait…I wasn't thinking. I mean…… how COULD I think after……… you know.  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:04 pm
Of course he's not going to eat us. cat_rolleyes He belongs to me.

*hears people coming back into the courtyard and hurries to help carry Draa. With Kits holding him under his arms, they're able to carry him over to Smok, who crouches as low as he can to help them*

Almost... there. *heaves Draa onto the dragon's back, then uses Smok's front leg as a step to climb up herself* Smok can carry all three of us, but not very far.

*lets out a low growl, assuming that the people entering the courtyard are threatening Kits and that's why she called him* mad  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:23 pm
I know...I wanted to respond. But...just not there with everyone watching, when I imagined us possibly talking about our relationship it was certainly....okay I HAD imagined we'd be nude possibly but just NOT with an audience. sweatdrop She leaned into his hand when he brushed her hair away and kept the healing spell on him to make sure he was fully recovered. She was glad he was already able to breathe better which meant Hauk really was pulling back his punches.

I was surprised that you would say that. After going what you went through and knowing my internal scars all you wanted was just having some fun. No commitments, fantasize about other human babes or even see others and not have anything tie you down. I was willing to be content with that since I am weird in every sense of the word, thought you would get bored we would just move on. I never thought you would say those words. I....I never thought I would be so happy hearing you say them. She couldn't hold it in anymore. The tears began to stream down her face and blur her vision of Showcase in her lap. The tears wouldn't stop but she was smiling down at him despite it. It's so stupid I don't even know what to do with myself.  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:28 pm
*wakes up and looks around for Smok* He is not here. gonk Smok? Where are you? *starts wandering around, looking in all the places the small dragon might hide from him*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:37 pm
Okay he can’t stand to see her cry. He sits up and pulls her against him. Shhhhhhhh. You didn’t do anything wrong. I DO have fun. I have fun with you. WHY would I get bored? You are probably the most adventurous gal I’ve ever cared to see consistently. You try almost anything I happen to want to try and are a great sport about it. You laugh at my jokes, you know how to wrestle AND you give ******** blowjobs!! I mean COME OOOOOOOOON!! emotion_awesome  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:53 pm
She starts busting up laughing again as she presses her face against his chest. Wiping her tears on his shirt. She pulls back enough to kiss him fiercely and adjusted to where she straddled his lap and wrapper her arms around his neck. You are such a thick headed gorilla...hahaha xp But you are my thick headed gorilla..... She leaned in to whisper in his ear. I love you Justin....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:13 pm
Thick headed gorilla. neutral He could think of about a thousand other things to have been called that would be far worse. Immediately tempted to start grunting at her and scratching his head…he refrains from such behavior. Particularly because she said she loved him and coming from her he understands its a big deal.

He leans her back carefully so she’s comfortable, reaches over his head to grab his shirt and yank it off. He tosses it anywhere and while propping himself over her gets nose to nose before speaking. Now let’s see if I can return that favor. wink He slides down her body with a trail of kisses determined to make sure she's just as satisfied as he was earlier in the Bath Halls.  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:03 pm
*blushes profusely as Kyle helps him to his feet, but hearing his words make his heart flutter and he almost faints into the man's arms. Such a perfect gentleman emotion_kirakira crying He can't help but throw himself at him, clutching tightly around the man's waist*

I... I love you, Kyle crying Marry me! crying

*being ignored by Mr. Vixtul, she just tucks his wallet into the pocket of her robe for now and hangs it on a hook along the wall before dipping back into the bath, sitting next to her other boss*
Didn't realize you guys had an open relationship like that sweatdrop

We don't neutral Well, I guess we kind of do technically since there's Draa... but given he's my clone, is that -really- open? neutral

um... maybe? confused I mean, he -is- a separate person, although that doesn't necessarily indicate "open" if it's just the three of you. Or, four of you now? confused
*motions to the stage where Mr. Vixtul is rubbing his face against the singer's bare chest, blood seeping from his nose*

*looks up at his husband being completely enthralled by another man and somehow feels there's something not quite right about it, but for some reason just doesn't care enough to be upset.* neutral
I mean... I guess if it makes him happy neutral

*shrugs it off and looks back toward the center of the bath to continue his spacing out, but notices Liada floating around in there*
Oh look. neutral Boobies neutral

*quirks an eyebrow at him and follows his gaze, then immediately sinks down into the water at the sight, feeling self conscious about her own size after seeing the fox woman just hanging out like that* sweatdrop
Holy crap, are those massive sweatdrop crying

Yes neutral Yes they are neutral  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games