Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Proceed...
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:13 am
Just Rosa

Hey girly, for the headmasters office we are on a huge time crunch so we really need you to be active in that form. If you don't think that you can be we might need to push Erwin out X3 Do you think that you can be active? (Like a good few hours dedicated to posting....today?) Preferably when Ice is on so we can get it flowing? Haha we had planned an event out and him showing up kinda threw a loop in there ^^;;  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:59 am
XxIce_ReaperxX

Just Rosa

Thanatos: Honestly you two are useless I've been gone for one year and my job has already drained you?! Pathetic!  

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:07 am
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX

Just Rosa

Thanatos: Honestly you two are useless I've been gone for one year and my job has already drained you?! Pathetic!

Lucius: ...*counts the amount of bills from previous Thanatos' mishaps* 89...90...91..92..93..94..OIE! WHERE'S THE MONEY FOR MY JET FUEL!? And your childrens' fee money!? DX (There is no school fee XD)  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:08 am
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX

Just Rosa

Erwin: To be fair, I'm working between two and a half jobs. That half is what Lucius is neglecting.  

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:13 am
XxIce_ReaperxX
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX

Just Rosa

Lucius: ...*counts the amount of bills from previous Thanatos' mishaps* 89...90...91..92..93..94..OIE! WHERE'S THE MONEY FOR MY JET FUEL!? And your childrens' fee money!? DX (There is no school fee XD)

Thanatos: There is no school fee you Idiot!! And without me, the school would collapse looked at the paperwork, You were supposed to give a school speech to motivate the new students!! All you care about is your stupid easter parties!! *Holding back urge to destroy everything around* evil  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:14 am
Just Rosa
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX

Just Rosa

Erwin: To be fair, I'm working between two and a half jobs. That half is what Lucius is neglecting.

Thanatos: That your job as a vice-headmaster! our idiotic Lucius always neglects his work, honestly its like I have 5 kids....  

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:14 am
xX Yennefer Xx
Just Rosa

Hey girly, for the headmasters office we are on a huge time crunch so we really need you to be active in that form. If you don't think that you can be we might need to push Erwin out X3 Do you think that you can be active? (Like a good few hours dedicated to posting....today?) Preferably when Ice is on so we can get it flowing? Haha we had planned an event out and him showing up kinda threw a loop in there ^^;;

Please understand this, today I have to go to my college to register for summer class and I have to pick up my new passport and do some shopping. I do not want to sound rude but I do have a life outside of Gaia. And I still have a lot of packing to do and making my cosplay. I won't be active for 2 weeks by this Monday or at least I won't be posting much. And the weekend I come back I will be attending an anime convention.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:19 am
Rush And Crush
Just Rosa
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX

Just Rosa

Thanatos: That your job as a vice-headmaster! our idiotic Lucius always neglects his work, honestly its like I have 5 kids....

Erwin: Thanatos, we can never be as perfect as you on the job.  

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:19 am
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX

Just Rosa

Thanatos: There is no school fee you Idiot!! And without me, the school would collapse looked at the paperwork, You were supposed to give a school speech to motivate the new students!! All you care about is your stupid easter parties!! *Holding back urge to destroy everything around* evil

Lucius:Trust me, bad-mouth how I prepare fun events one more time I'll force ice-senpai to edit that post from your grave dear friend....*Holding back to go antagonist mode*

Ice: ...Now, now you guys are best friends, friends-till-the-end~!! ^^;;;  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:20 am
Just Rosa
Rush And Crush
Just Rosa
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX

Just Rosa

Thanatos: If anyone could be as good as me it would be you....I'm just frustrated with our idiotic little brother.  

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:21 am
Just Rosa
xX Yennefer Xx
Just Rosa

Please understand this, today I have to go to my college to register for summer class and I have to pick up my new passport and do some shopping. I do not want to sound rude but I do have a life outside of Gaia. And I still have a lot of packing to do and making my cosplay. I won't be active for 2 weeks by this Monday or at least I won't be posting much. And the weekend I come back I will be attending an anime convention.

oh ok! I just wanted to ask! Its all good, we can find a way around it if needed. Good luck with all of your tasks! don't overwork yourself  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:24 am
XxIce_ReaperxX
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX

Just Rosa

Lucius:Trust me, bad-mouth how I prepare fun events one more time I'll force ice-senpai to edit that post from your grave dear friend....*Holding back to go antagonist mode*

Ice: ...Now, now you guys are best friends, friends-till-the-end~!! ^^;;;

Thanatos: Are you threatening me!? You b*****d, if I ever come back, make sure you're prepared. Also make sure we have enough Whisky!

Rush: I can't kill him off Ice.......He's already dead.  

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:36 am
Rush And Crush
Just Rosa
Rush And Crush
Just Rosa
Rush And Crush

Thanatos: If anyone could be as good as me it would be you....I'm just frustrated with our idiotic little brother.

Erwin: Thank you, I'll make sure that Lucius keeps up with his part of the work.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:10 pm
Hello! I'm Lexa and new to the guild. I'm currently making a profile for my character, and I'm excited to RP with you all!  

lil_lexa

Romantic Lover

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:31 pm
lil_lexa
Hello! I'm Lexa and new to the guild. I'm currently making a profile for my character, and I'm excited to RP with you all!

heya lexa! Welcome to the rp. this the lounge.. i think... lol..i dont frequent here, but I show my face time to time.

oh and just call me kawa. i have um... 2 characters... one is in the chapel and another is in her room...

can't wait to rp with you~ n_n feel free to ask questions..  
Proceed...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games