Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:43 am
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling awkward and confused. || I'm speaking to Sahar. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one, but a certain djinn has been occupying my thoughts..

That’s right, there was no way she could possibly feel that way, could she? As much as the fox would try to deny such statement, her feelings would grow even more apparent. It was something she couldn’t bring herself to deny. She was terrified, confused, and more upset than anything over such realization. She didn’t want to jeopardize anything, not when she had found herself someone she could count on other than Zara and Alexander. She’d run to them right this instant, but they were off on a trip, and not even the fox herself knew when they would return. Weeks? Months? She reached for her wine bottle half buried into the ground, and instead of pouring it into her wine glass, she drank straight from the wine bottle, taking a mouthful of fruity alcohol.

She was uneasy, and right this moment, she needed a company more than anything, a company that could at least distract her from such upsetting thoughts. The club sounded appealing at the moment, but it wasn’t open until later into the evening. She’d love to dance her thoughts away, indulge herself in the quick rhythm of the DJ’s personal mixtapes, not dwell upon such thoughts alone at the beach. She found her thoughts drifting once more, this time to Crevan, to how much pain he went through just to forget the past, to move on. He managed to, but for her, she could not. Perhaps she hadn’t found the ‘right one’, but other than him, Vixen didn’t think there would be any other. Her hands lifted to shield her eyes from the harsh sunlight while she gazed at the sky as clear as day, yet it felt so cloudy. It felt dark, and everything felt heavier than ever.the things that she once found pretty, no longer appealed to her. Though it did feel a little better ofter letting out a cry.

”Crush on who?” a voice emerged, as familiar as ever. The faint fragrance of flowers infiltrated her nose, and all of a sudden, his voice was all she could hear. She froze, her ears perked in alarm, and her tails tensed up noticeably behind her back. It couldn’t be. Of all people-

She turned her head, just enough for her golden orbs to catch a glimpse of the djinn’s features. ”A--Ah- uhm-..” she stuttered. Her cheeks were tinted a light shade of pink, though at this point, she was unsure if she had been embarrassed or if the alcohol was slowly kicking in. Why was he here? Why did he have to hear her? ”N--No, no-- I was just.. thinking. A-About a lot of things..” she stuttered, and it was in the way she spoke, and her avoided gaze that had gave her away. She turned her head, not knowing if it was right to look at him when her thoughts were so troubled. This isn’t a crush, this isn’t a crush.. she chanted. Perhaps, she should pretend, like how they’ve always been, how they always.. spoken, though the tension has been rather.. awkward lately.

”W-What brings you.. here today-” and she would cringe the moment she had spoken such words. What kind of question was that? It wasn’t as if it had been any of her business, but when she turned her head and looked at him, she’d find herself mesmerized by those golden brown orbs, the features that made him who he was. She was enchanted by him, wholeheartedly. However, the way he seemed so shocked made Vixen feel all the more self conscious, about how he might have an idea of what has been going on with her. She quickly turned away, fixing her gaze onto the sand beneath her feet. The wind was gentle as it blew, carrying her long locks in the wind, to which she would brush it over to one side of her shoulder. Once more, the atmosphere felt tensed, and she’d fidget about, twiddling her fingers, blowing at her hair, darting her gaze all around while she struggled to find the right words to speak. All in all, she was nervous, anxious. Afraid, even. With a loud, frustrated huff, the fox turned her torso and grabbed him by the hand. ”S--Sit-” she murmured, her voice barely above a whisper while she spoke in a volume only he could hear. His hands were warm, as it had always been, and it made her feel just a tad bothered. By what? She didn’t know. At the same time, his warmth had provided her the comfort she seeked. It was conflicting, but the fox couldn’t seem to stop. ”Chenin Blanc.” she held up the wine bottle with her free hand, while she tugged against his hand with the other. ”Drink with me. It’s getting really lonely drinking by myself.” and her voice would sound a tad strained, as if she had been forcing herself to pretend nothing was wrong. If it meant getting rid of her halfhearted feelings, Vixen would do almost anything. However, it seems, doing so had only caused heat to rise to her cheeks, flushing them a deeper shade of pink. But the fox didn’t let go of his hand despite so. Why? Honestly, she didn’t know, but in that moment, in his company, she supposed it didn’t matter.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:55 am
User Image

❛I'm lonely.
And I'm lonely in some horribly deep way and for a flash of an instant, I can see just how lonely, and how deep this feeling runs.
And it scares the s**t out of me to be this lonely because it seems catastrophic.❜

I'm feeling flustered. || I'm speaking to no one. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

From the roof of a tall building, the strong breeze blew, carrying the loose fabric of his clothing in the wind, where his blonde, tousled locks fluttered. The streets were full, with lights of blue and red flickering within the distance. There were sounds of sirens echoing into the depths of his ears, vibrating against his eardrums with an ear piercing pain, yet despite so, he felt calm. He felt eerily calm, as if there was nothing wrong, as if it had been the right thing to do. Sapphire orbs were locked onto the people crowded beneath while he stood on the edge, where his toes would hang off the edges. Stop! They yelled. What is he doing? Some would ask. Don't do it! You'll regret it! But the funny thing is, he was sure he wouldn't regret such a thing. There was no rapid hammering of the heart against his chest, there was no adrenaline rush. It was simply him against the world, feeling the gentle wind grazing against his skin, as if urging for him to become one, to drift into a land where he truly belonged. A land that spoke of true tranquility.

'Agnes!' a voice rung behind him, and he'd turn around, ice cold gaze meeting a set of wise looking eyes that somehow reassembled his. The blonde man did not answer, but only offered a mere smile. I am free, the young man spoke, and with one final blow of the wind, everything would come to a sudden stop. There was a loud thump, followed by the sounds of glass shattering, and the sound of alarm would echo throughout the area. There was a long, quiet pause, before screams could be heard.

'Snap!' the click from the camera shutter went off, reeling the young man back into reality. He had dark circles beneath his eyes, where he'd cover up with the faintest make up, yet they'd still find a way to pop out and ruin his pale complexion.

There he stood, by the shore with the fabric of his pants rolled up to his knee level, allowing the ocean water to crash against his feet, where the damp sand would seep in between the gaps of his toes. He fell silent, holding the camera within the palm of his hand while he'd run through his camera roll, browsing each photo he had taken ever since he arrived in Soleil for the past few months. Everyday, at the beach, when the clock struck six, there would always be music booming from the Captain's Deck. Every two point five seconds, the neon banner would give a small flicker, as if it experienced a short-circuit. They were minor details often gone unnoticed, however, Hope wouldn't miss a single detail, even if he had wanted to. To be able to identify everything, remember the finest details.. It was both a blessing, and a nightmare, often times driving him insane.

Deep breath, Mikael.. Deep breath. he chanted, allowing his eyes to flutter shut while he'd hold his breath for a short while, before heaving a soft sigh.

There were people by the beach, and he was no longer surprised by the quirks each person has.. For example, the man that seemed to be floating, or the woman that seems to be a nine tailed fox. He'd snap a picture, however, he felt a tad unnerving doing so. Would they get mad? Perhaps they'd be offended? Of course they would, especially when their photos are to be taken by someone so fidgety and strange. Biting down against his bottom lip, he turned away and walked in the other direction, allowing his feet to sink into the sand while he paced down the shore.

Silver white locks that fell just above the nape of the neck came into sight, followed by pale, unblemished skin, and a set of pale sapphire orbs that seems to be gazing in a direction Hope couldn't quite pin-point. His footsteps came to a stop, and instinctively, his camera lifted, reflecting the stranger's image upon the glass of his camera lens. Absolutely beautiful, he thought. The way the sun would illuminate his features, the way the gentle breeze carried his silver locks of hair. It looked as if it had been a picture straight out of a painting, and Hope found himself staring.

There was a click, followed by an accidental flash. "O-Oh--!" he exclaimed, embarrassment dusting his features a bright shade of crimson red. He had left the flash on for the optimal effect he was aiming for, that he had forgotten it might have bothered others to know that their pictures were taken without their consent. His hands quivered, and his eyes darted around the area, struggling to find an object to settle upon. Perhaps.. perhaps he could play it off as if he had been taking a picture of a different thing altogether? The building behind the stranger, perhaps? Yes.. that would be.. that would b--

Sapphire orbs would find themselves settling upon another set of sapphire orbs, and Hope would find himself looking at the stranger once more, his hands itching just to get another shot. His lips were half parted while he remained frozen in place, knowing full-well he had missed the timing to brush this situation off. What could he do now? Surely, he'd be hated? Is he.. behaving repulsively? He'd downcast his gaze, struggling to find the right words to speak. "S--Sorry-- I just thought it was a beautiful sight a--and--" the young man mumbled in a voice that had been barely audible, especially to the stranger that was standing quite a distance from him, but Hope didn't know what else he could do. His legs refused to move, and his brain was still trying to comprehend what had happened just moments earlier. Perhaps he should just make a run for it? No.. surely, that'd seem a tad sketchy..

Out.Of.Crocodiles: I hope it's not too horrible of a post! ;v ;

vii tan

PUMMMY

Trash

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:32 pm
                                      User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ENDO V. DAIS

$300 with him, $700 in bank | The Beach | with Hope Valentine | Talking

• xxxAnd there he was again. All Endo needed to do was follow the docks, and he would find himself at the beach ... again ... for the 3rd day in the row. A small smile crept its away across his face as he stared out into the ocean, his feet already being devoured by water and sand in a sweeping motion, the wind playing with his hair. Luckily, he wore sandals. It's as if he unconsciously knew he was going to be unproductive today. It was all so fresh to him ... the water, the waves, the salted breeze! The young man just couldn't get enough of it.
                                          xxx"It's not bad in the afternoon," he began, raising his arms to the sky for a stretch as he closed his eyes to indulge in the sun, "but, as I expected, it's much better in the evening." Endo chuckled to himself as he looked about him, noticing all the conversations, the laughter, the joyous screaming of dry bodies hitting cold ocean, the children playing in the sand. He wore something casual: a white long-sleeved shirt paired with brown knee-length shorts---good enough to play around in the shallow end for today. Maybe in the evening, he thought, he could probably---click.
                                          xxx"Huh?" Endo flinched at the flash, and the sound, as he smoothly turned in its direction. It was rather close to him, and though was probably a picture of someone else, some bystanders can't help but look over at the direction of the cameraman. With silvery-white eyes immediately pinpointing the location, Endo's gaze fell upon a nervous-looking blonde in all-black. I guess it wouldn't be hard to spot him, perhaps it was for a photoshoot? Before he could confirm it, the male began to stutter. He was quite red. Perhaps he had gotten sunburnt?
                                          xxx"S--Sorry-- I just thought it was a beautiful sight a--and--"
                                          xxxUpon hearing his words, Endo looked behind him, and then to his sides, and realized that there was nobody else there, him choosing to perch right at the edge of the beach. He began to misunderstand, and believed that, perhaps, the blonde was talking about the juxtaposition between someone as pale as Endo versus the vibrancy of the greenry (palms, leaves, etc.) behind him. It was an odd conclusion, but nevertheless, it was something. At the thought, the silver-haired male couldn't help but flush just a little bit as he let out a chuckle.
                                          xxx"It's all right." he reassured, walking over to Hope, standing just a few feet from him, "But you're beet red. Perhaps you've been out in the heat for too long?---Ah! Did the picture turn out well?" Endo fidgeted in his spot, wanting to get closer to peek into the camera. There was always something exciting about being someone's model for ... anything! The boy's eyes shone with curiosity, awaiting the blonde's reply.

User Image

don'twannaquotetoomanytimes
                                      ASDFGHJK he's soooo adorbs. it's a wonderful post!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:04 pm
User Image

❛I'm lonely.
And I'm lonely in some horribly deep way and for a flash of an instant, I can see just how lonely, and how deep this feeling runs.
And it scares the s**t out of me to be this lonely because it seems catastrophic.❜

I'm feeling flustered. || I'm speaking to no one. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

Within that photo, his arms were raised and his eyes fluttered shut, where his thick lashes would contrast his pale skin. There was an air of serenity around him, that Hope couldn't help but feel allured to. Within that picture, there was an air of calmness, like a bird quietly perched upon a tree branch, like the morning dew slowly slipping off the leaf with a soft 'drop' against the ground, of perhaps, like a mother humming a soft lullaby while she lulled her child to sleep. There was a faint orange tint, where the setting sun shone against his skin, bringing out a different feeling altogether. Albeit calm, the orange hue gave the surroundings a rather.. melancholic effect. There was a hint of sadness, a hint of what seems to be.. loneliness. But maybe it was just his wishful thinking. Maybe.. Hope was just a tad too sentimental as of late. That's how he's always been, hasn't he? Always too sentimental as a person. Perhaps that was also why he could be so poetic?

There was a light chuckle his ears managed to pick up among the many voices that littered the beach, that coated the atmosphere with a sense of.. cheeriness. Is this what summer feels like? When was the last time he went about to snap photos? When was the last time he truly enjoyed the scenery that surrounded his being? He couldn't quite remember. All he knew, was that he had locked himself in his room, afraid to face the world, afraid to taint such a beautiful scenery with a presence as tainted as his. his eyebrows furrowed, and he'd wince at the sharp pain that pierced against the back of his skull. A side effect, the old man said. He still possessed a human body, after all, and with new parts of his brain explored and put to full use, it would inevitably take a large toll upon his body. Migraines, insomnia, they had all begun to settle in, leaving the young man quite the mess he is now.

His eyes remained downcast, where he simply refused to lift them back up. Perhaps it was out of embarrassment, perhaps out of guilt. Perhaps even both. But in that moment, what he felt was fear. The fear of being judged, of the looks in their eyes that would call him a creep, a pervert. That was what he had heard growing up, that he wasn't normal, that he was a creepy fellow, and that he wasn't normal for possessing such feminine traits. They were right, though. He behaved much like a girl, for someone his build and height. He could feel the many gaze of bystanders burning into the depths of his skin, and with the slight movement and vibration that traveled through the grains of sand, the young man knew the stranger was pacing towards him. What is he going to do? Is he going to smash his camera? Is he going to yell at him for taking a sneak shot? Is he going to be hit?

The footsteps stopped, and his fingers quivered while he held as tightly as he could onto his camera, threatening to shatter it under the immense pressure of his fingertips. "It's all right." were his first words, and his gaze would flicker upwards as quickly as he could manage, just in time to catch the light shade of pink that dusted the stranger's cheeks. He wasn't mad?

Embarrassed, his lips parted in attempt to speak, yet no words could come out, save the few stutters he managed that made utterly no sense at all. "I-- Uhm-.. this--.."

"But you're beet red. Perhaps you've been out in the heat for too long?---Ah! Did the picture turn out well?" Beet red? His hand would reach for his cheeks, finally noticing the slight warmth that had clouded upon his features. The heat? Was it? No.. Hope was just embarrassed, where his pale complexion would make his blush appear even more obvious. "B--Beautiful--!" he exclaimed, before he fell silent once more, cringing over his sudden response. Just what was he so nervous about? Perhaps it was because it was the rare moments where people would excuse his less than.. pleasant attitude. All in all, Hope never meant to offend, nor cause anyone any trouble. He's simply too shy for his own good. "Your eyes-- I noticed your eyes a--and-- well.. I thought they were beautiful-- and-- I-I just.. I'm sorry--" the young man extended his camera, revealing the shot he had taken just moments earlier, seeing as though the stranger had grew ever so curious. Hope would apologize, though, knowing full-well it was still wrong to take pictures without other's consent. His gaze flicked upwards, meeting his light coloured irises that glistened beneath the soft rays of sunlight, that flickered with curiosity and anticipation. He'd seem just a tad mesmerized before he'd tear his gaze away, allowing them to fall upon his toes. "Y-You're.. not angry..?" he asked. Normally, he would have received a scolding, have his camera smashed for the nth time in his entire lifetime, but this time, the outcome was different, and Hope would feel just a little out of place, entirely unsure of how he should react.

Out.Of.Crocodiles: ASLKJFASF ENDO IS SO ADORBS, I CAN'T-- <3

vii tan

PUMMMY

Trash

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:44 pm
                                      User Image

ENDO V. DAIS

$700 in bank, $300 with him | in the beach | engaging with Hope Valentine | walking along the shore

• xxxEndo listened intently as the stranger spoke. They would meet gazes for just a second before the other would look away. Strange, usually the one in front of the camera would be shy; it was sort of amusing how it was the other way around. Endo never really owned one for himself, but he was always did see tourists hanging around with them back at home ... back in the bakery with his mother.
                                          xxxAfter hearing the blonde's explanation, he couldn't help but flush a little more, shyly darting his eyes away for a moment. To so-openly compliment someone like this, it was flattering, to say the least---but just a tad embarrassing! Yes, his features were rare to the eyes, but, Endo had his mother to thank for that. He inherited them from her, after all--and she thrived on them. Would it be strange to mention his mother? Yeah, it probably would---perhaps a later time. They locked eyes once more after Endo was presented with a question.
                                          xxx"M-mad?" he stuttered this time, looking away, just for a second, in thought. Well, perhaps most would be ... having their picture taken without their consent. But even so, Endo didn't really get a bad vibe from the blonde. He didn't feel like the type of person who would have any malicious intent, especially with his reactions after being approached. This person just was ... a tad shy?
                                          xxx"Well, perhaps I should be," Endo began to answer with a laugh, "but you aren't going to do anything ... how should I say this ... disagreeable with them, right? May I?" Ever-so-excited to catch a glimpse of the blonde's masterpiece, Endo swiftly moved to the stranger's side to look over. He wouldn't dare hold the camera, for fear of perhaps dropping it, even if the ground beneath them had been soft sand--I mean, what if he deleted them! If such a tragedy would occur, how could the young man ever right such a wrong!
                                          xxxUpon finally setting eyes on the photograph, it appeared that the artist had caught Endo in a moment of respite, basically catching the stretch he had done upon arrival. The picture had been well-taken, to say the least. The flash added a kind-of brightness to the image---but what the heck; Endo didn't know jack-s**t about photography. All he knew was that the picture was similar to those professional shots he had seen as he passed by the stores ... right?
                                          xxx"Well done!" Endo couldn't help but blurt out, looking at the man at eye-level. They were pretty close in height. "It's a really nice shot. Have you done this for a while? A few years? All the time?" The silver-haired , young man was wowed by his work, so much so that his excitement overcame his embarrassment of being its subject.

User Image

dontwannaquotetoomuch
                                      D'AAAAAAWWWWWWW THANKS! Let's be cute together <333

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:20 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

Sahar had thought that finding Vixen on the beach was a lucky chance, that they could try and move past the awkward tension that had surrounded them as of late. He would startle her and they would banter playfully like before. Those thoughts were, of course, ruined when he heard her outburst. Pesky thoughts began to swarm the djinn once more, his heart sinking as he waited for Vixen's answer. She seemed just as startled as him. It felt like hours before she acknowledged him, turning just enough for him to catch her eye and spot her reddening cheeks.

Sahar didn't realize he was holding his breath as she stammered out a not quite answer. His breath left him in an unsatisfied sigh, hurt that she wouldn't give him a proper response. He had never been good at reading moods, so perhaps it was it only his imagination that Vixen might have been talking about him. It was quiet once more and the djinn felt as though he should press the issue, that he wouldn't know rest until he got a proper answer, yet he couldn't find the words. He could only stare at her as he lowered his arms until she spoke again.

A small, humorless laugh escaped him and he glanced away for a moment, not quite sure how to answer. "I...am not sure, I thought it would be nice to visit the beach now that the weather is warm..." Sahar couldn't keep his gaze from her for long, his attention was always pulled back to Vixen when she was near. His heart clenched almost painfully when he found himself meeting her gaze and the urge to run appeared again. Even after she turned away he stared, taken by the way her hair danced in the wind. He wanted to touch it, to run his fingers through the inky black strands...

He had been so distracted that when a hand clamped around his own he jumped and nearly took off. The sound of the fox's voice is what grounded him, Sahar only hesitating for a moment before gripping her hand in return as he sat next to her. Vixen was warm as always, her hand soft and small in his own. The storming thoughts in his head quieted when he was near her, yet just this didn't seem like enough. He wanted to sit closer, to hold her in his arms...What was wrong with him? He let out another sigh, his thumb absentmindedly brushing over the back of Vixen's hand. He didn't want to let go either.

"Hm?" He blinked as he looked at the wine bottle, only noticing it when Vixen held it up. That looked familiar, wasn't it one of the bottles they served at the restaurant? Had she been by there and was it too much to hope she had wanted to see him? That thought made him feel giddy, so he tried to crush it down as he reached for the bottle, "Thank y-" only to phase through the bottle. Sahar frowned at it, letting out a frustrated huff before grabbing for it again, this time succeeding. "Sorry, that has been happening a lot lately..." He admitted sheepishly before taking a swig.

The taste was sweet on his tongue, the flavor faintly reminding him of Vixen. "So, who were you talking about earlier?" He decided to ask again as he handed the bottle back to her, golden-brown eyes fixed on the ocean.

██████████████████████████████

>>>>> I have: $836.75 // I love: no one (maybe a certain fox...) // I am: afraid, confused, anxious. <<<<<

[[Ooc:
]]

yo punny nut
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:06 pm
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

And there are no words for that.❜

I'm feeling awkward and confused. || I'm speaking to Sahar. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one, but a certain djinn has been occupying my thoughts..

What beauty while he stood by her side, golden rays of sunlight illuminating his chiseled features, carrying his flowery fragrance along with the mixture of the salty ocean water. He seemed gentle, like the sun at the break of dawn, like the first droplet of rain. But there was something clouding his once vibrant golden brown irises, something that kept them from glistening as brightly as they could. Perhaps it was because she had spent time with him, that she had begun to understand his expressions, the glint within his eyes. Vixen’s heart clenched painfully, knowing full-well there has been an air of tension ever since Zara had spoken of such nonsense, ever since she claimed the fox had developed a crush. A smile would curve her lips, a smile of melancholy and regret, but it disappeared as quickly as it had formed.

There was a sigh, frustrated and unsatisfied. What else could she say? Admit that shr had a crush? Admit that she had feelings that were halfhearted? That had developed because she was lonely? Because Sahar reassembled him in some way? The fox caressed the scar upon her ring finger, where he had once imprinted upon her. A ring, he said. Humans put a ring on those they love, he mentioned. Her heart clenched once more, and her eyes would sting. However, she wouldn’t shed any tears. Not today. She made a promise with Alex long ago, hadn’t she? That she woildn’t cry over anything that has long passed.

Long passed. It sounded.. painful.

There were many by the beach, where childrens filled the surroundings with laughter, where men and women came to spend the lovely day with their lovers hand in hand. There were sounds of water splashing, sounds of cheerful yelling and screaming, yet.. here she was. Anxious, and upset. Honestly, what is she doing here? She’s only ruining the mood, isn’t she? ”You should come at winter. It’s cold, but it’s nice. Like a glimpse of heaven, y’know.” and it was empty, quiet, where she would walk barefooted upon the beach, despite knowing the coldness of the snow would leave blisters upon her feet. His eyes met hers, and she’d give a small jump of surprise when her heart gave a loud ‘thump’. Her free hand reached for her chest, attempting to calm the hammering of the heart. No, it can’t be. The fox quickly turned away once more, her cheeks still a vibrant shade of red. But she could brush it off as the after effect of drinking wine, couldn’t she?

They were both on edge, she could tell, both on the verge of avoiding one another, as if nothing had ever happened between them, as if they were strangers passing each other by on the busy streets. Vixen’s eyes flickered with frustration, and her grip around his hands tightened while she dug her nails into his skin. Enough to hurt, but not yet enough to draw blood. Strangers? She didn’t like that idea, not after she had found him after such a long while. There was a soft ‘click’ within her mind, and Vixen quickly relieved the tension inflicted upon his skin by her fingers. Her expression was a littlw of everything. Confusion, anxiety, and fear. Perhaps just a tad.. lonely? ”S--Sorry- I didn’t mean to-” her gaze lowered, and she’d let go of his hand. Or at least that was what she had decided on, until she felt his thumn rubbing against the back of her hand. No, she didn’t want to let go. Vixen was tempted to lean upon his shoulder, get closer to him like how she always had, but she couldn’t. She couldn’t bring herself to take advantage of his kindness any longer, but surely.. surely just holding his hand is fine..?

She’d let go of the wine bottle when she was sure his hand had held onto it, only to hear the bottle fall with a soft ‘thump’ against the sand. It plunged within, and the bottle remained standing upright at least. Did it just.. went through his hand? Golden orbs searched for his eyes, seeking answers for what had just happened earlier. ”Are you alright..? There’s nothing wrong, is there-?” asked the fox while she reached up to cup his cheeks, only to pause in between and withdrawing her hands once more. She would seem torn, and just a tad upset, but she knew it was best to keep her distance. But somewhere within, she longed for the warmth of his skin, the sound of his heartbeat that would resonate within her ears.

”An indirect kiss.” murmured the fox, ”That’s a sly move. You could have told me if you wanted one.” Vixen waved the empty wine glass in her free hand, attempting to lighten the mood with her little mischievous banters, but she knew it was no longer possible to play pretend. Everything would be out in the open, soon, would it not? "So, who were you talking about earlier?" and her dreaded question came once more. ”No o-” no one? Vixen fell silent, knowing full-well it was a lie, and knowing Sahar knew that she’d try to avoid the question once more. What is she going to tell him? That she had a crush on him? That he has halfhearted feelings for the djinn because she had been looking for him within Sahar? With one final squeeze of his hand, the fox withdrew, and when the coldness of the air would hit her skin on her hand, she would realize this would all be over soon. That she would step across a boundary she could never turn back, where the tension would no longer disappear. Surely, a month or two has been enough time to spend with someone.. right? ”It’s just something Zara told me a long time ago.. I’m sure it’s just a joke-..” she started, fiddling with the wine glass in her hand while she downcast her gaze. How she craved to meet his eyes once more..

”But.. surely you’ll feel discomfort if I told you.. it was you I had been talking about..?” and surely, it had bothered her quite a bit to discover such realization. ”Don’t lie, Sahar..” surely, he had been bothered, hadn’t he? The anxiousness within his eyes, the hesitance within his movement. They had all been so apparent that Vixen couldn’t help but notice. But she was equally the same, as well. ”It’s been tense enough between us. I’m sure you’ve noticed.. We were hesitant, anxious- tip-toeing upon egg shells. We can’t go back to how we used to be, Sahar. I’m sure you’ve realized that by now.. If only you hadn’t asked, then maybe we could play pretend, like nothing ever happened.. But how could I avoid that question when you were asking me with such an honest expression? You’re sly.. Sahar.” and with that, she’d heave a small sigh, frustrated and exhausted while she buried her face within her knees. Surely he’d leave soon? And she would keep her face buried until he took his leave, until she hears the sound of his footsteps stepping away from her. She didn’t want him to see the conflicted expression she had. It would seem hideous.. No?

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:34 am
User Image

❛I'm lonely.

He had always been brutally honest, always speaking his thoughts without sugar coating his words. How else would others know what he's thinking if that hadn't been the case? But it was also because he was often bullied, that he had reverted to his ways of being timid and terribly quiet. Then again, he had always been terrible at sugar coating words, given how terribly his attempts at lying were. Often times, people would question him whenever a situation rose, but despite saying 'I don't know.', his demeanor is what gave him away. Shy, averting gaze, twiddling fingers. All in all, he was very easy to read. Just like how it's just as easy to tell he felt guilty and embarrassed in this current situation.

Hope's gaze met his for a split second, and he'd seem fascinated by the red tint upon his cheeks. Had he say something to embarrass him? Perhaps, it was embarrassing to be seen speaking to someone like him? Being the pessimist he is, upsetting thoughts would infiltrate his mind, telling him how unworthy he is to be talking to a person, telling him how tainted he was in comparison to them. He'd feel unworthy, sometimes, dirty, and it wasn't until the stranger spoke once more that Hope was allowed to finally snap out of his own thoughts.

"Well, perhaps I should be," the stranger spoke, and hope would let out a small surprised yelp. "H-Huh..?" he stuttered, ducking his head into his shoulders, as if he had been a turtle protecting itself from approaching threats.

Hope had been so nervous, that his fingers begun to quiver while he held onto his camera. So he is offended after all? "I--I'll delete it-- s-so.. please don't be mad--" and honestly, what he wanted least was to make people unhappy. It wasn't his intent at all to cause discomfort to anyone. He had simply been so absorbed in snapping photos of the scenery, and the many types of people, that he had completely emptied his mind of any common courtesy. He wouldn't ask if they'd like to have their photos taken. He never fancied pretentious photos where people were less.. themselves. He always liked it best when they were in their natural state. Where things were.. what do they call it?

Candid.

But the next set of words that came surprised the blonde man. "Y--You're not angry..?" he asked, quietly, timidly, while his eyes peeked from underneath his long unruly fringe, revealing a pair of light coloured sapphire orbs. He had a gentle laughing expression, and with the gentle rays of sunlight, it gave him a soft angelic glow. He couldn't be the only one who'd harbour such thoughts, would he? Perhaps that was why Hope's camera lens found its way to him. Perhaps it was the air of gentleness around him that he found alluring to capture. "N--No-- Never! But if you're uncomfortable with it then.." he'll delete it? Perhaps? But it was such a beautiful shot.

"May I?" and before he could process the words spoken, the stranger had stood by his side, already looking at the image taken.

"You- Um.. There was an air of gentleness around you- and-- the sunlight was perfect-- so I just took the photo. I'm sorry if I scared you earlier-.." there was a quiet pause while the man observed the picture, and he wondered if he had done a perfect job, if he had liked the shot. Hope wasn't a professional photographer, but he has been learning ever since he had been adopted by his late family. His mothers were professional photographers, one being more of a model, though. Perhaps that was where he had inherited such traits? He wanted to hold onto the few beautiful moments he had, and in that picture, that would suffer no ravages of time, he would possess the memory for as long as he lived.

"Well done!" he exclaimed, and Hope jumped once more, where his camera fell and hit him against his abdomen. He wasn't too scared of dropping it, since he made sure to keep the safety strap around his neck, but the light impact still felt a tad discomforting. It soon subsided when he noticed the excitement upon the strangers features, of how he had taken such a strong liking towards a single picture alone. Situations like these were rare, and when they do occur, Hope would treasure every passing second of it, and just for a little, he'd think that perhaps this world wasn't such a horrible place, after all. This time, his gaze locked onto the stranger's, while a shy smile would grace his features. "I've been taking pictures for eleven years.. My mother's a photographer-- and.. and when people see her photos, they smile-- so.. So I thought I wanted to do the same.. I wanted to make people smile, too-" his cheeks fumed while he spoke, as if he had revealed a deep secret he kept bottled up for an insanely long amount of time. But it was a nice feeling, to see how amazed he had been with the picture. He would always give him a copy when it was done editing, but as timid as he is, he thought otherwise on asking him for his contact details. But a name would be nice, wouldn't it..?

"Hope.." he quietly murmured, quite unsure if the man had heard him. "I--.. I'm Hope-- Hope Valentine.. M--May I have.. your name..?"

Out.Of.Crocodiles:your quote got me dying rofl

vii tan

PUMMMY

Trash

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:44 am
                                      User Image

ENDO V. DAIS

$700 in bank, $300 with him | in the beach | engaging with Hope Valentine | walking along the shore

• xxxEndo was rather startled when the blonde dropped his camera, and though he wanted to act, he soon realized that the machine had been strapped along the man's neck, so as to prevent it from falling to the ground. Genius! Lucky, too, or else Endo was going to have to catch it. He didn't want to just touch other people's things. Again ... what if all the data somehow got corrupted?! Though he knew how to manage cars, and bikes, and basically, just the bulky things--the finer pieces of technology just didn't seem to be his thing. He could try, though. A small sigh of relief escaped his lips as the blonde began to answer Endo's inquiry.
                                          xxx"Waaaaaa~!" Endo gaped in amazement. Eleven whole years?! That's a long time! But what's even more admirable is the intention that comes with the dedication! This young man wanted to make people happy ... and he sure did. Endo was excited just looking at his work! He couldn't help but bring the old topic back to life.
                                          xxx"See? I knew you didn't mean anything bad of it. I'm glad." he reassured, patting Hope gently on the shoulder closest to him, "Don't be so nervous, I'm glad I had my picture taken. It's rather exciting, I've learned---being the subject." Endo beamed as the wind picked up, compelling him to run a hand over his distraught silver hair. Oh yeah, he had forgotten to comb it this morning. No wonder everything is so out of place.
                                          xxxUpon hearing his introduction, Endo couldn't help but smile. His name is befitting his personality: "Hope"; his aura radiated with the sentiment. There was no doubt that this person harbored no ill will toward him. The silver-haired man extended his hand.
                                          xxx"Endo," he replied, with a bright expression, "Endo V. Dais. It's nice to meet you, Hope." The name rolled off his tongue smoothly, because it was just a perfect fit for him. Endo was happy to now have a name to put to the face. Now he can give his greetings when they see each other on the streets, if he lived around here, of course. A slight pause followed before Endo spoke again.
                                          xxx"May I have a copy of the photo?" he also added, And oh! Maybe you can sign it?! That would be so cool!" Endo chuckled. Maybe if Hope Valentine became famous for his artwork, it would be nice to have a copy of his work to remember him by.

User Image

yo punny nut
                                      LOL. Since we both are cooties, we shall both be cute in our moments togeeetherrr <3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:53 am
User Image

❛I'm lonely.

His loud exclamation followed, pulling a surprised yelp out of the young blonde, and he’d find it just a tad surprising how it came off as if it had been an amazing discovery. His cheeks flushed, dusting his skin a light shade of pink, and the gentle breeze against his warm cheeks would feel much colder. Maybe it came off a little strange when the blonde spoke of the reason he took on photography. Perhaps it was immature of him to set such a thing as a goal. To make people smile? How could that be? Surely.. he’d be a laughing stock if others knew?

But the stranger didn’t laugh. In return, there was a soft pat upon his shoulder, where he’d feel the warmth of his hands through the fabric of his shirt. Kind. He was kind. Gentle and kind. If he had been some teenage school girl, he’d probably faint like the typical lovestruck teen they speak of?

”You don’t.. find it funny?” he asked. There were some who didn’t speak, but Hope knew their eyes had given their honest thoughts away. There were others who would laugh and tell him it was childish of him to think that way. Who could possibly laugh over a photograph? After all, it is just a piece of paper in the end, a moment they could no longer return to. But that was exactly why he felt it was something precious despite being a piece of paper. They are.. memories, were they not?

Then what would explain the scenery shots he captured? For someone often times cooped up within his home, locked within his dark bedroom, someone who felt unworthy of living every now and then, he wanted to hold the world in his hand, albeit just a picture. For once, he wanted to hold nature within the palm of his hands. Only then, could he truly be at ease.

”I’m glad I has my picture taken.” his words repeated itself over and over within the depths of his mind, over and over again, like a witch’s chant. He fell silent, and all he could do was look at the stranger with a dumbfounded expression. He was glad. No one has ever told him they were glad.. ”You’re the first person who’s ever told me that-..” and because he never worked professionally, he never had the chance to take pictures of another person, though he was once in the photography club, and during the first event when they sold off the pictures they took during the sports event, the school carnival, it was the first time he saw the smiles on another person’s face. Perhaps that was where he had gotten his inspiration?

Ah, he’s smiling.. Is Hope a strange name? It was a name given to him by the person who had decided to fix him after the car crash, an Alias he’s been carrying ever since the past few months. He would have introduced himself as Mikael, but for now, he felt just a tad unworthy of such name. Perhaps when he has finally recovered from his ill thoughts, he could finally call himself Mikael once more. ”Endo-” he repeated, allowing a smile to curve his features. Yet another name learnt. ”Endo.” he repeated once more, unable to surpress the building excitement within himself.

Should he ask for his contact details? No.. that’d seem weird, wouldn’t it? Or at least it was, until Endo had asked, and Hope would widen his eyes in surprise at the mention of his autograph. Mikael was only known for his hot selling books, never for his photographs, and hearing him ask for such a thing would induce laughter within the young man. A soft chuckle escaped his lips, though it was short-lived, after how quickly he had covered his mouth from the sudden outburst. ”S--Sorry- I didn’t mean to laugh- It-.. It’s just- strange you’d ask for an autograph..?” it wasn’t as if he minded all that much, in fact, it had made him happy his work had been appreciated.

”But thank you.. It really means a lot to me-- what you said-..”

Out.Of.Crocodiles: Hope still isn't quite 'Hope' yet-
I'm still struggling on how I should play out his feminine side- ;v ;

vii tan

PUMMMY

Trash

vii tan

Wheezing Capitalist

9,975 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:49 pm
                                      User Image

ENDO V. DAIS

• xxxEndo continued to revere him with eyes of admiration as Hope stifled his laugh though, the young male was glad that he broke the blonde out of his nervous streak. A good chuckle is needed now and then, and with how his companion fidgeted before, this moment was perfect to break the ice between them. It was lovely to watch Hope's features soften, to peer into melting, yet melancholy orbs of sapphire, to watch someone succumb to the embrace of blissful joy---even if it was just a little bit. Happiness was like the forbidden fruit. If one chooses to take a small bite, they fall deep into it---all the way. But that wasn't so bad, right? With where they are, with how nice, and sunny, and cool the place is, with the waves crashing onto the shore--attempting to bite at their feet, how can anyone drag themselves about in a gloom?
                                          xxxUpon hearing his apology, Endo followed with a chuckle as well. Maybe it was a little strange. Perhaps his excitement pushed him a little too far off the line? Should the copy of the photo have been enough? Pfffft. Nah. How would he know who took it if it hadn't been signed? People take lots of photographs these days. This one was ... somewhat special. What did he mean? How? Hah. Like he knows. It was just a gut feeling, and Endo loved to go with how he felt--since he wasn't really that good with reason and logic. It's kept him going so far.
                                          xxx"Of course, you are very much welcome!" Endo smiled in reply, patting Hope's shoulder once more, "And it's my pleasure too---Hey! To thank you, perhaps we could go and grab a bite somewhere? It'll be my treat. That way we could exchange contact information over a little bit of food." This little outing would celebrate their meeting, and hopefully would mark the beginning of a good friendship. After all, it's rare to meet people like Mr. Valentine nowadays: someone so gentle, honest, kind. Endo always strove to be the best he could be with those three traits. If everyone were like that, the whole world would be such a wonderful place.
                                          xxxWithout wasting any time, Endo began walking backwards (at a slow pace), toward the direction of the street, waiting for Hope to follow. There should be a restaurant somewhere near, and if not, Hope could ride the back of his bike. It was rather lame, but, Endo did offer. Just as he began to scuttle a few more feet away from Hope, though, the silver-haired boy stopped to say something.
                                          xxx"Feel free to take as many pictures you want on the way!" Endo blurted out, but flushed at the boldness, and perhaps even the conceitedness of his statement. What did he think he was, a model? Ah! How embarrassing! xxx"Ah, that---I-I mean ... i-if you wanted to ... I-I didn't want you to hold back ..." he quickly followed, chuckling at his own clumsiness.

User Image

yo punny nut
                                      Is it 'cuz of the power dynamic between the two?
                                      Is Endo being too feminine? emotion_donotwant
                                      Sorry for the late (and shitty) reply too.
                                      #periodcrampssuckthelivingshitoutofme.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:05 pm
User Image
Sidevi || On Person: $100 || In Bank: $900 || Mood: Happy

During the car ride over I had tried my best to not talk Eve's ear off, knowing I can be a chatter box at times. Most of the things I asked were silly little things meant to learn about Eve like.. "What's your favorite color" or "Have any hobbies you really enjoy?" I of course would answer any return questions as conversations go both ways! Even if I am rapid firing questions. In between any chatter I glanced through my photos on the camera to find specific ones that I think would be interesting to show.

At the arrival I turned to look out the window and announced, "Oh! We're here." As if Eve didn't know from driving the car or something. For the moment I was just glancing around through the windows, curiously taking in all the sights I could at the moment. While waiting for Eve to speak or exit the vehicle. I know I was smiling and couldn't help it, I was getting to explore!

Xnilu

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:36 pm
User Image
User Image
ll 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 Calm ll 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 $200, Cell phone, USP 45.,
𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘Suit and Aviator glasses

𝓰𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓳𝓮𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓻𝔂 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓸 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓷𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓮...

The car ride was certainly... Lively. That was definitely a suitable word for that situation. Sidevia had asked a multitude of questions, all of which I happily answered. They were trivial things of course, my favorite colour; olive that was for sure and then came the hobbies. That made me break another smile as I answered simply with 'Cars.'

'Yes, we're here.' I intoned, turning off the car and stepping out to open the passenger seat. I pulled out my aviator sunglasses from a time where I did some driving for Uber and put them on. Sidevi was absolutely radiating with happiness, evident from the smile plastered on her face. 'It's hot.' I murmured, frowning slightly.

....𝓵𝓾𝓬𝓴𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮

𝕠.𝕠.𝕔

Irneth

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:54 pm
User Image
Sidevi || On Person: $100 || In Bank: $900 || Mood: Happy

I climbed out of the car and thanked Eve, "you're awfully nice." Lifting a hand up over my eyes I kept glancing around to spot anything before hearing Eve's remark which I smiled up to her and responded, "If you want we can find a shady spot or something" I nodded and softly giggled as I fanned my tail at the other woman, "Or I can just do this." I couldn't help but keep giggling at that one, hoping that Eve finds it as entertaining as I do.

Xnilu

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games