Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:08 pm
Money money~ ]:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:37 pm
she did it again. its never gonna stop. never.  

darkdark7

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:15 pm
I overdrew my account again. ]:  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:36 am
my mum threatened to beat me if i told my dad that her and i were fighting again. she found out about a letter my dad and i conspired together on and sent to his mum, whos a senile, hateful, spiteful old woman who accused my dad of destroying her photo albums when he was working 70 hours a week and had no TIME to do such a thing. mum says im just as sick and twisted as my dad, who shouldnt have gotten me and my sis involved in the problems between him and my grandma. the old woman kicked all of us out of her house when i was six, and we didnt see her for years afterwards. i was there, and she sent a letter to me about the photo albums, so im ALREADY in it. anyways, mums threatening to take away my phone and comp for three months, send me to confirmation, send me to church every week, and maybe even transfer me to religious school. im atheist.
so yeah, im not in a good mood. i think my mum just went off on me because she hates my dad and the fact that im more like him than her.  

darkdark7

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:10 pm
Not really a rant, just very concerned/nervous about a meeting with our Bishop tomorrow morning before Church.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:12 pm
registration sucks. my mum burst into tears last night over it. and she said that we think shes stupid and that her opinions dont matter. if they dont matter, would my sis and i have asked her to look over our class choices and give her input? NO

and my hw sucks. and i was almost framed for stealing a key today. dumb b***h is gonna pay next time i see her.  

darkdark7

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:48 pm
Once again, not a rant as so much just a small "sigh" cause I won't get any time off till March so I'm working four days this week, each a 13 hour shift so I can have my birthday off.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:26 pm
im tired, i almost passed out this week, and i want my Zorro, god dammit.  

darkdark7

darkdark7

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:34 pm
people suck. and theyre annoying. im starting to break ties with people in school, and i dont feel too bad about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:25 pm
i miss Zorro. he's gonna be gone for a week to Louisiana, and i wont have many chances to talk to him. idk how ill survive crying  

darkdark7

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:45 am
I can't decide which is worse, getting sick often but not being SUPER sick or getting really super sick once in awhile. Ugh.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:50 pm
i cant stand the end of the year. theres too much s**t going on. on top of that, theres family drama thats getting in the way, and its pissing me off.

the end of the year gets me all depressed and emotional. i wont ever see most of the seniors again, and ill miss them terribly. ill miss everyone over the summer. i actually had to stop looking at the yearbook cuz i was getting weepy.  

darkdark7

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:42 pm
Complaining about not having things to complain about besides the usual which is money and the cost of gas.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:08 pm
i ******** lost my flash drive today. i had an Anatomy presentation on it and 127 pages of a story i was typing for a friend. im getting ready to cry cuz i cant find it. i was going to give the story to my friend next week as her graduation present. now ill have to call her and tell her that i cant get it to her because im a ******** is so unfair...  

darkdark7

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:35 pm
Gauh! I thought I had lost my license, bank card and credit card! but I didn't! Phew~  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff