Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:20 pm
User Image
Fourth Year
Reserve Chaser - - -

Failing to steal again Candace watched as Lydia made the shot. Luckily Balder blocked it before it got through the hoop. As he tossed it to her Candace caught the quaffle and headed off down the field.

With : Puffs!

Attire : Tryout Clothes

OOC : Yellow Team - Chaser
                                                  Stealing / Passing: --- - 1/3 to Goal - Total Roll:
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +7 Shooting, +5 Blocking (Exp + Flying)
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams:
                                                  Yellow Team:
                                                  Candace, Kazu - Chasers
                                                  Donella - Beater
                                                  Charlie - Seeker
                                                  Balder - Keeper

Black Team:
                                                  Kiki, Lydia - Chasers
                                                  Chance - Beater
                                                  Melody - Seeker
                                                  Ivar - Keeper

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:22 pm
User Image
                                                Heavy decibels are playing on my guitar
                                                We got vibrations comin' up from the floor
                                                We're just listenin' to the rock
                                                That's givin' too much noise
                                                Are you deaf you wanna hear some more

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

₴єcоиd Џёaя || Hцfflёpцff || Яёsєяvё Bёaтёґ

════════════════════════

Chance winced as Donella seemed to be getting hit with bludger after bludger, and decided he was going to aim for someone else. As it was, it definitely seemed like Charlie was a good target, so he decided to aim that way.

Black Team Beater
                                                AC: 15
                                                Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +3
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                Lives: [o] [o] [o] x
                                                Final Roll: --

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: I hope I get first string this year.
                                                OOC:

-◬-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I took a look inside your bedroom door
                                                You looked so good lyin' on your bed
                                                Well I asked you if you wanted any rhythm and love
                                                You said you wanna rock 'n' roll instead

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:55 pm
User Image

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody was almost on top of the snitch now. She grinned.

Position: BLACK Seeker
                                                          Modifiers: +7 catch/spot
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          3/3
                                                          -/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:57 am
User Image

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody reached out her hand for the snitch with a large grin. She hoped she could grab it first try.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          3/3
                                                          1/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:58 am
User Image

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody's fingers wrapped around the snitch. She grinned and called out her achievement. Holding onto the little ball for a moment, watching the wings flutter, she grinned. Finally the girl released it back to the wind so they could chase it once again.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          -/3
                                                          -/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:42 pm
User Image
User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

Charlie was admittibly upset he didn't win but he could try again! He started the search for the snitch again.

Position: Yellow Seeker
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 (Spotting) +3 (Catching Quaffle) and +1 (Everything Else)
Special Skills: Hold the Line, Deft Dodger, Sharp eyes
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Post to snich 0/3
Post to catch 0/3
spot 19
catch 22

Total Roll: 4 (NOPE!)

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:51 pm
User Image

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody began her search once again. She was drifting up high above the rest of the game.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          -/3
                                                          -/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Charlie continued his search for the snitch.

Post to snich 0/3
Post to catch 0/3
spot 19
catch 22

Total Roll: 9 (NOPE!!)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 12:05 am
User Image

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody continued her search silently.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          -/3
                                                          -/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 4:15 am
User Image
User Image

Charlie had thought he had seen something but nope, it was a reflection. He continued his search for the snitch.

Post to snich 0/3
Post to catch 0/3
spot 19
catch 22

Total Roll: 4 (Good job, Charlie XD)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 9:49 pm
User Image

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody dived down. She hoped maybe she could find the snitch lower down.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          -/3
                                                          -/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:25 am
User Image
User Image

Charlie got excited for a moment, then he relized it was the captain's whistle. He continued his search for the snitch.

Post to snich 0/3
Post to catch 0/3
spot 19
catch 22

Total Roll: 14 (failed)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:04 pm
User Image

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody searched hard. She was hoping she could spot it soon. She had already caught it once but she liked the practice.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          -/3
                                                          -/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:11 am
User Image
User Image

Charlie continued to search for the snitch.

Post to snich 0/3
Post to catch 0/2
spot 19
catch 22

Total Roll: 21(spotted)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:17 pm
User Image
Fourth Year
Reserve Chaser - - -

Candace continued on down the field. So far everything was good hopefully she could continuing being good. She really wanted to get to the goal and get a shot off.

With : Puffs!

Attire : Tryout Clothes

OOC : Yellow Team - Chaser
                                                  Stealing / Passing: --- - 2/3 to Goal - Total Roll:
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +7 Shooting, +5 Blocking (Exp + Flying)
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams:
                                                  Yellow Team:
                                                  Candace, Kazu - Chasers
                                                  Donella - Beater
                                                  Charlie - Seeker
                                                  Balder - Keeper

Black Team:
                                                  Kiki, Lydia - Chasers
                                                  Chance - Beater
                                                  Melody - Seeker
                                                  Ivar - Keeper

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games