Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:56 pm
*looks around as the room suddenly fills up and Mitri takes Thistle from him* Well, looks like we don't have to go find them. *chuckles*

*stays near the side of the room so he's out of the way*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:00 pm
Th...thank you, Mitri...but... redface Those are the books I was going to loan you... -she smiles up at him through her bangs, blushing- redface -her hand subconsciously slips into dame's-  

Miru J-sama

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:00 pm
Thistle started licking Mitri's chin lightly and wrapped her tail around one of his arms.

Amy sighed softly. "I hope she's alright... Jessi, when we head out, if she hasn't come back, yet, please go and check on her."

When Jessi nodded, Amy nodded back and smiled. "Thank you."

Amy turned her head watched everyone, though she was a little confused as to why Dame rolled her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:05 pm
Oh, they are? Well, you might want to close your bag so you don't drop any more. *smiles at dame* Yeah, I've had a really great time. biggrin

*looks helplessly at Thistle, since he doesn't have any free hands* Thistle, that tickles! gonk  

Mitri Onuris

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:06 pm
-dame raises an eyebrow, amused as Miru slips her hand into dame's- neutral xd -she holds her amusement in though and says nothing-

-looks at Mitri- I'm glad. ^_^ We like it when you visit... twisted ninja Isn't that right, Miru?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:07 pm
Hey, Mitri, I hate to break this up, but we've got to get going.

*edges over to Amy, sticking his head between her arm and her body*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:10 pm
-Miru blushes- redface Th..thanks... -and zips up her bag, slipping the strap back on her shoulder-

-she is about to comment on the pegacorn but hears dame and flushes further- redface redface Uh...ah... gonk redface -she looks down at her hands, biting her lip-

-she then hears what she assumes is Mitri's uncle and looks up to say bye- By- eek -glancing over at where the voice came from- eek Mitri! You....you look just like your uncle! surprised

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:13 pm
Thistle squeaked at Mitri and stopped licking his chin. She nuzzled into Mitri's arms and rubbed her cheek against his chest.

Amy looked down as Velcore came over to her and moved his head under her arm. She smiled down brightly at him and cupped his head with her hands. She started scratching behind his ears.

"Hi there, Velcore! You're lucky you're a dragon in this kind of weather, sweetie. Did you have some more muffins?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:17 pm
*laughs* Yeah, I do. The funny part is, he was adopted a couple of years after I was born.

I guess I have to go, though. Bye, dame. Bye, miru. *smiles at them, then turns and sees Jessi nearby. He doesn't know her well, but knows she's Amy's friend* Bye, Jessi.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:19 pm
Yes. *voice is muffled by Amy's fluffy coat* I had two and a half. Tommy gave me three. Miru ate the other half. I had cider too.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:20 pm
Wow! surprised That's amazing, Mitri! -she smiles at him and waves- Bye...it...it was nice to meet you... redface -dame pushes Miru slightly, causing the girl to stumble into Mitri. gonk redface She puts her arms out to stop herself, ending up half hugging him/half falling into him- redface  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:22 pm
surprised Oops! ninja twisted xd -dame makes an innocent face- Sorry, love...I...spasmed... ninja Yeah, felt something on my arm and all that... twisted  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:23 pm
It was nice to meet you too. *catches her when she stumbles, nearly dropping the books as he does, but managing to hold them and Thistle* sweatdrop You all right?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:28 pm
Jessi looked up, a little surprised when she was addressed, and smiled at Mitri. "Ah. Bye Mitri. I look forward to seeing you, again, when you come back! If you ever need a ride down here, remember just to call me and I can come pick you up. Me or Tommy. We like seeing you down here."  

Jessi_Deramis

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:29 pm
Amy chuckled and leaned down to kiss Velcore's head quickly. "I'm glad you enjoyed the muffins I made so much, hon. I'll remember to make you more in the future. I just hope all of that doesn't give you a stomach ache."

"You like my coat, Velcore? I transfigured it right before I left the house to come here."

Amy looked up and noticed Dame practically shove Miru into Mitri's arms. She arched an eyebrow slightly and then shook her head and slightly rolled her eyes before focusing her attention back on Velcore.

Thistle turned around when a girl was shoved into her and Mitri and scowled. She squeaked angrily and cuddled closer to Mitri. She hated being juggled around, and this girl was getting far to close to her Mitri!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games