Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:59 pm
Yes, thay are. *makes labels for the cookies, then goes back to the kitchen to clean up*

*flies in, going straight to the kitchen*

Looks like we got them put away just in time. You're too late, Velcore. *pats the dragon on the head, then goes back to washing the dishes*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:03 am
-laughs and leans down to pet Velcore briefly- Hello, darling. How are you? -nuzzles him, eyes Karrie, then sneaks over to the display case, takes out a gingerchild and feeds it quickly to the dragon, shutting the display case soundly. Grins again and walks to the back and up to Karrie, wrapping her arms around him while he washes dishes- Ya know, -she says against his back- this feels very familiar. xd  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:11 am
*gobbles the cookie and looks hopefully at Dame for more*

*smiles* Hmmm... you think so? *washes the last of the dishes, thankful that there aren't many tonight*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:13 am
I do. -grins deviously and whispers- I have that orange and black tutu outfit out in my car... twisted  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:19 am
*grins* Oh, you do? *glances out in the dining area and sees Cirno and Reisen still eating* Would you like to come back to my place tonight?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:23 am
-swings around and gets between him and the sink, wrapping her arms around his neck, purring- I wouldn't have brought it otherwise... twisted -leans in even closer, whispering seductively- Why do you want me to stay? twisted  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:30 am
*wraps his arms around Dame* I think you'll be able to figure that out for yourself. wink *kisses her*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:32 am
-shivers and kisses him back then whispers again- Oh, probably so, but sometimes I like to hear you say it... twisted  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:39 am
*whispers in her ear* Wouldn't you rather I show you? *kisses her neck*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:41 am
eek -inhales sharply and melts against him- Oh, you ARE devious, Mr. Chef... -tries to calm herself down some-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:45 am
Maybe we should continue this back at my house. *grins*

*stares at the display cases, trying to figure out how to open them*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:48 am
Did you drive here or did you walk? If you walked...wanna drive my car? -whips out her keys and dangles them in front of him, leaning in slightly- I can change on the way over... twisted  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:54 am
I walked... *takes the keys from Dame and grins*

*looks from the display cases to Dame*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:59 am
xd -grins widely at him- I see you like this idea...-kisses him deeply- Lead the way, baker-man... biggrin Sure you'll be able to drive while I'm changing? Apparently I'm distracting even when I'm not flashin' skin... twisted  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:04 am
I think I'll be all right. *leads Dame out to her car*

*follows Karrie and Dame*

((I'm going to bed... Good night.))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games