Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:27 am
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Torio: *sits down*
Akemi: *sulks a little*
Yuni: *flicks Akemi* dont sulk
Sakura: *pats Akemi* its ok?

"Torio... can I ask you something?"

Torio: *tilts his head" huh? ((OMG its Deidara xD (your siggy ^_^ also what does jane look like?))
Sakura: *glomps Akemi* AKEMI!!
Akemi: AH OH GOD!
Yuni: *laughs a little*

(Like this. User Image)
"Wellllllllll... will you do something for me?"

(shes CUTE! ^/////^)
Torio: *nods* sure. *smiles*
Sakura: RAWR *tackles Akemi*
Akemi: *bites Sakura's ears* grrr
Yuni: *leaps at Akemi and Sakura* RARR!!

"Kiss me more often please." Jane hugs Torio.
(I know.)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:50 pm
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Torio: *sits down*
Akemi: *sulks a little*
Yuni: *flicks Akemi* dont sulk
Sakura: *pats Akemi* its ok?

"Torio... can I ask you something?"

Torio: *tilts his head" huh? ((OMG its Deidara xD (your siggy ^_^ also what does jane look like?))

(Like this. User Image)

(shes CUTE! ^/////^)

(I know.)

Torio: *nods* i promise I'll kiss you more often. *smiles*
Sakura:*giggles*
Akemi: why me?
Yuni: heh  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:47 am
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
deathsand emo
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

(Like this. User Image)

(shes CUTE! ^/////^)

(I know.)

Torio: *nods* i promise I'll kiss you more often. *smiles*
Sakura:*giggles*
Akemi: why me?
Yuni: heh

"Thanks Torio." Jane kisses him.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:50 am
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart

"Sure." Kiki said as she continued to follow Vincent til they found a room.

"... This was my room when I lived here." He opened the door for Kiki.

Kiki smiled as she entered the room. It was simple and comfy as she rounded it then looked at vincent. "Its nice." She said, sitting on the bed.

"Yep." He sits beside Kiki and hugs her.

Kiki hugs back happily and kisses his cheek. "So What should we do while we wait?" She asked curiously as she tilted her head.

"I don't know... what do you want to do?"

Kiki thought then smiled as she played with his hand. "Tell me about yourself Veincent."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:57 am
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart

Kiki smiled as she entered the room. It was simple and comfy as she rounded it then looked at vincent. "Its nice." She said, sitting on the bed.

Kiki hugs back happily and kisses his cheek. "So What should we do while we wait?" She asked curiously as she tilted her head.

Kiki thought then smiled as she played with his hand. "Tell me about yourself Veincent."

"... Well I have had to hunt demons for the past year because my father was sending assassins after me if I did not... just like the guy earlier."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:03 pm
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart

"... Well I have had to hunt demons for the past year because my father was sending assassins after me if I did not... just like the guy earlier."

"Why did he send demos after you?" she asked, looking a bit worried, not wanting to think about it.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:13 pm
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart

"Why did he send demos after you?" she asked, looking a bit worried, not wanting to think about it.

"Oh just his idea of showing the "lesser race" of immortals how far more superior vampires are." Vincent strokes Kiki's cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:20 pm
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart

"Oh just his idea of showing the "lesser race" of immortals how far more superior vampires are." Vincent strokes Kiki's cheek.

Kiki tilted her head in confusion. "I don't understand." She stated, not knowing vampires had a lesser race.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:26 pm
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart

Kiki tilted her head in confusion. "I don't understand." She stated, not knowing vampires had a lesser race.

"My father hates demons he says they give a bad name to immortals... I on the other hand like them."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:36 pm
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart

"My father hates demons he says they give a bad name to immortals... I on the other hand like them."

"Thats horrible. your allowed your own view." She stated as she hugged him gently, laying her head on his chest.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:51 pm
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart

"Thats horrible. your allowed your own view." She stated as she hugged him gently, laying her head on his chest.

"I know... but I have to kill... and I hate it." He states as he kisses Kiki's hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:55 pm
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart

"I know... but I have to kill... and I hate it." He states as he kisses Kiki's hair.

Kiki looks up at Vincent and kisses him lightly on the lips then pulls away. "I wish I could help. I love you so much."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:00 pm
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart

Kiki looks up at Vincent and kisses him lightly on the lips then pulls away. "I wish I could help. I love you so much."

"I wish you could help me too but you would have to help me kill my father." Vincent looks into Kiki's eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:01 pm
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart

"I wish you could help me too but you would have to help me kill my father." Vincent looks into Kiki's eyes.

"Can't you just talk it out?" Kiki suggested, not wanting to see that sight at all.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

deathsand555

Married Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:05 pm
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart
deathsand emo
blessedheart

"Can't you just talk it out?" Kiki suggested, not wanting to see that sight at all.

"I wish it were that easy but... unless I can get my hands on a few things..." Vincent trails off lost in thought.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games