Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:33 am
Eris laughed.
"Alright, alright. My father needed your world on his side. He needed another group of strong people in his alliance. And he knew trading a daughter to get it would be worth his time."
She smiled darkly.

--------------

Alessa rolled her eyes. Apparently the girl was four years old. She yanked the end of the chain, forcing the girl to stumble back and fall.
She glared at the girl.
"You're stupid. You really want to do this? Fine." She snapped the fingers on her free hand, grinning dangerously.
Four girls appeared, each of a different coloring.
"What's this?" A brunette girl asked.
Alessa shook her head.
"A damned brat who dared touch our Lady." The girls looked shocked.
"What?" A girl with strawberry blonde hair breathed.
Alessa sneered.
"I know." The girls stood about her in a circle, and Alessa grinned in triumph.

((Haha, I won't!! Why do I always start a new page!?!?!))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:26 pm
Indaya blushed "your devotion to me is very sweet my love.. its flattering" she squeezed his hand gently as they strolled again throgh the garden " i'm sure they'll love you darling. wonderland needs a leader and they know it"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:03 pm
"A damned brat?" Nana repeated. She grinned up at Alessa in amusement, her teeth coated red with blood from her split lip. "You've said that quite a few times now. Is that the only curse you can come up with? Surely you've got some more-- how about rebel scum, dirty killer, bloody low-life, insolent little Guardian?"

First her hands, then her eyes, then her entire body began to glow a soft orange that steadily grew brighter and hotter. The leaves on which she sat immediately burned up into nonexistence. She couldn't exactly prevent this from happening; it was her Guardian lineage that supplied her body's reaction to anger or outside threats. Only in the most extreme cases had she been able to control this trait, and this situation she did not consider so extreme.

"Come on then, take me to your queen!" she cried, her body glowing with blinding brilliance, the palms of her hands nurturing crackling flames. "Take me to your bloody King-Consort Tweedle Dum! I'll rip his heart out with my bare hands!"

~~~

Dee sighed. "I just hope we can get to those rebels before they try to foil any of our plans or projects. They've ruined so much already, I couldn't stand to see them succeed in any other manner."

~~~

"I'm... sorry," Tweedle Dum said again, and the words felt strange to him; never before had he apologized twice in the same month, let alone the same conversation. "I didn't realize you were just legal tender. I'm such a bloody fool...."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:31 pm
Eris threw her head back and laughed.
"Mortal, I'm quite used to it. I understand my place. And now I'm above it." She smiled at Dum.
"You will learn too." Her voice was light, and almost kind.

--------------

Alessa rolled her eyes and placed a foot on the girls face.
"Those terms are badges of honor where I come from. Names I'm sure you don't deserve." She laughed, the flames only stinging slightly. After all, she lived in them.
Alessa nodded at the youngest girl, who's copper skin and black hair gave her an exotic look.
"Egypt..." She murmured, and the girl stepped forth, curtsying slightly.
"Take Hannah with you and go to our Lady." The girls nodded and disappeared.
Alessa looked up at the remaining women.
"Take her to the slave chambers. If she gives you lip, or trouble, you know how to find me.
And she was gone.

Priestess of Sekhmet

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:14 pm
Indya squeezed his hand " darling don't worry. those filthy rebels won't be able to do a thing. we'll stop them and besides we've not heard any word about their activities. prehaps they've given up

She hoped they had, she didn't want anything ruining their special day or their rule as queen and king of wonderland " plus we have your special project love"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:19 pm
((Hey guys, sorry for not posting with alacrity, but I've been reeeeally busy and I'm dead tired right now-- we just finished our first weekend of performances-- so I can't come up with any replies just now... but I'll be back. I shall not abandon you. ^-^ ))  

The Night Faery
Captain

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:39 pm
((It's fine dear! I understand, don't feel bad! smile ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:58 pm
(that's fine.. i understand)  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:22 pm
((Thanks for understanding and waiting! ^-^ Let's get back to business!
Oh, Eris, I just had one question about the storyline-- where are you heading with the whole put-Nana-in-prison thing? lol... just so I know what to expect. (; ))

Dee laughed. "That we most certainly do," he said, utterly pleased with himself and his creations. "And quite a special project it is.... I don't believe any king or queen before us has come up with anything quite so devious-- so final...."

~~~

Dum frowned again, unsure of what Eris meant by "You will learn too." He decided to let it go, and rubbing the bridge of his nose with his thumb and middle finger he asked, "Does your wrist hurt much?"

~~~

Nana had tilted her head in the nick of time so that the foot landed on the side of her jaw; whoever this little girl was, Nana didn't want her dirty foot going anywhere near her mouth. "You're no more than a slave yourself, you know," she said, her eyes boring into Alessa's. If the girl had any glimmer of intelligence-- which Nana was fairly sure she actually did-- she would understand what that meant.

Once Alessa and two of the other girls disappeared, though, Nana entirely changed her tune. Getting slowly to her feet, she looked at the two that remained as the furious glow of her skin died down to a soft yellow. "I apologize for my behavior," she said, her tone far from what even the harshest critic could consider 'giving lip.' "I don't respond too well to attacks."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:01 pm
Indya nodded "yes dear not to my knowledge they haven't or at least what i can remember' she thought for a second'

nope . the queen of hearts was never too bright for that sort of thing, she was always too busy chopping heads off and rosalie.. you remeber what she did "
she took hs hand "which is why you are so brillant my dee. thinking of such a wonderful final solution "  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:34 am
((I was thinking that I'd try to get her to accept Dee and Indya in exchange for giving us information on her rebel friends. ^-^; But I don't think she'll take it well...))

Eris shook her head.
"It never did. She's a fast girl, though." She murmured. She shook her head, clearing away her thoughts.
Two of her hand maidens appeared in the center of the room, giving a quick bow before beginning their rapid speech.
"Mistress, we have the girl. She's feisty, but Alessa took care of her. She'll be in the dungeons when you need her." They paused to take a breath but began once more.
"And she talked back to Alessa--" Eris looked at them in surprise, cutting them off.
"She did!? Ugh..." The girls nodded.
"She'll be waiting." They said quietly and left.

--------------------

The girls left in the clearing all put a hand on the woman, none paying any heed to her word, and leaving this odd world.
They stood outside of a large building, the warm air carried the cries of the dead well, and those sounds where the only thing to indicate this was anywhere unusual.
The handmaidens took her down the long hall, passing starving women and men, half dead but without the ability to die they couldn't be freed from this misery.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:12 pm
"Thank you, my dear," Dee said, smiling first at Indya and then up at the sky. Then, bringing his eyes back down to hers, he said, "You know, it really is getting late. And I know you don't feel tired right now but trust me, royal weddings are incredibly taxing affairs. We both need the rest."

~~~

Dum stared open-mouthed at Eris, his eyes showing shock and betrayal. "What did you do?" he asked, his expression darkening. "You captured her? I said to let her go!" Standing up suddenly, he knocked over his chair with a surprising amount of anger and set his face close to Eris'. "Why did you take her prisoner?"

~~~

Nana obediently followed the servant girls; they had done her no harm, so she had no reason to lash out against them. As she walked, she began to sing softly, "'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves...."

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:07 pm
Indya nodded reluctantly " I suppose you're right darling. we should get some sleep " She took his hand squeezing it " i don't want to keep you awake for too long . we hav to have plenty of sleep for our big day"

She started to stroll back toward the castle blushing"dee.. why is it you feel for me in the first place?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:38 pm
"You speak Latin?" Eris asked in genuine interest. She didn't know these kings knew her ancient languages. Oh well. She frowned, Dum was awfully close to her, and she found she didn't like it.
"Do you know what she did? You saw it! She touched me, disrespected my ladies-in-waiting, and she has vital information that we need! You'd have to be insane to let her go!" She shook her head. She wished suddenly that she had more power. Despite her new goddess status, she still was only a bit better than humans. Just a bit stronger and she had a few more resources. But it didn't matter. She had won them.

------------------------

The girls took their prisoner to one of the far cells, ignoring her lovely voice. They let her walk into the cell, rather than their normal throwing, though they weren't quite sure why.
The cell was bare, save for a small cot and a hole in the floor that operated as a lavatory. On the wall opposite the cot where a few chains and cuff incase she got too rowdy.

Priestess of Sekhmet

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:41 pm
Indya seperated from dee as they got back to the palace kissing him goodnight and heading down to the Prison. as she walked past the cells she caught sight of the two girls and their prisoner " hold.. give her here to me.. i want to speak with this traitor ..alone. "  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games