Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Conroicht

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:20 am

Amaterasu shook her head. "Let's stay around here for a while." She said to Salamon, looking around. She saw Westley and his insane bike trick. "Woah.." She muttered, looking at her digimon. It seemed that he had a Gabumon. But he looked like he was in a rush..

Salamon's mouth gaped. "That was so cool!" She said, running towards Westley and Gabumon.

"Ah! Salamon, wait!" She said, chasing after her running digimon.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:33 am

Jay:-looks up-well how bout somewhere shadow will be at a disadvantage like my father used to tell me put sum1 where they belong sooner or later they will surpass the people who do belong
-shadow is hit by the heavy bead falling back then when he sits up his eyes r narrowed n his mouth is closed in a fierce angry look white flames coming from the sides of his mouth he gets up n begins walking towards the dorimon the flames dripping from his mouth burning the street he was walking on-
Jay:-looks over to Shadow-oh no not again!-pulls out his digivice again n try pushing random buttons to use the sleep command again-ah man gallantmon don't let him near that digimon I got no control right now!
Shadow:-his walk turns into a light jog as he quickly exhales the big white flame at the new born digimon-

yurescapex

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:57 pm

Chris smiled as he took his seat and made his order and then Skylar made his. "So are you going to tell me how exactly you got here" He asked after a moment.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:59 pm

Westley was just about ready to kick off when Gabumon noticed a Salamon behind them, and she was approaching. Gaubmon hopped off of the back pegs and greeted the little Digimon as she ran closer, "Hi!" he said in a friendly tone, one that he used around his Digimon companions, "I can't play right now, there is a wild Digimon around here getting ready to emerge" he said enthusiastically.
When Salamon's tamer arrived Westley stepped off of his bike and removed his sunglasses, he learned that it was impolite to wear them when talking to others, "Hello" he said, kindly towards Amaterasu. The Digimon emergence could wait a few minutes.

Burakku Ketsueki

Conroicht

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:27 pm

Amaterasu nodded to Westley. "Hello. I'm Amaterasu." She smiled at Westley and looked down at her Salamon. "Don't go running off like that. And Gabumon-san, what do you mean.. a Digimon getting ready to emerge?" Amaterasu tilted her head curiously.

Salamon blinked. "Can we watch?" She asked, bouncing up and down.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:30 pm

Westley smiled, "Pretty name. I'm Westley" he said shyly scratching his head. Gabumon looked up at Amaterasu, "A rouge Digimon is about to appear and attack the city, we're going to stop it!" he said, with a bit of enthusiasm, Gabumon turned toward Slalmon, "If your tamer is alright with it me and Westley don't mind right Westley?" he asked looking up at his tamer. Westley nodded, "Yeah It's alright with me. What about you Amaterasu? You up for a little battle?" he asked.

Burakku Ketsueki

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Jericho and Guile entered the burger shop looking at the various digimon cooking the delicious concoctions. The young man dug deep into his pockets before he realized. . . he was flat broke.

Guile gazed outwards drooling as he tugged on his Tamer's shirt to get his attention, he really wanted something to eat, and his roaring, draconic stomach would let everyone know it with his incandescent growling!

Jericho took a seat letting out a long sigh as he realized he couldn't be a provider for his Guilmon at the moment. "Sorry my Lance, I can't afford it, we'll go hunting later." apologized the tamer to his Digimon.

"Its alright my Shield, but I'm just so hungry. . ."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:04 pm

User Image
Marq.
Is there a reason everything keeps happening to me?!

"Yeah... in a minute, but hold that thought." Marq saw Jericho and Guile enter the restraunt and then turn to leave. "HEY JERICHO, GUILE GET OVER HERE!!!!!!!" He hoped that him yelling across the restruant would not get him in trouble.

Destin nosed through the menu looking at the various pictures of burgers as he attempted to make a decision. He would finally be able to try one of the burgers that he'd heard of back when he was a young digimon waiting on a Partner.

User Image
Destin
"I vow to serve him and protect him
from harm,just as I did before I died..."

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Conroicht

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:08 pm

Amaterasu grinned. "A battle sounds fun, right, Salamon?" She asked her Digimon with a grin.

Salamon nodded eagerly. "I'm ready when you are, Ammy!" She replied.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:14 pm

Chris waved to Jericho showing him where they were. He looked at Marq "Any idea's on where we're heading next" He asked. He looked at Gaomon and chuckled at little he seemed to like his food.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:30 pm

User Image
Marq.
Is there a reason everything keeps happening to me?!

Marq sat back down hoping that Jericho heard him before they were completely out the door. "Well I was hoping to go out to File Mountains and make our way to Great Canyon. There is someone that I need to meet and would like for you to meet." Marq began to think about PapaLeomon as well as what would happen after they had returned. "So what do you know what you want yet?"

Destin had decided on the steakmon burger. "mmmm... steak" he said to himself. He started to drool as he thought about the large burger.

User Image
Destin
"I vow to serve him and protect him
from harm,just as I did before I died..."
Burakku Ketsueki generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 61!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:31 pm

Westley smiled and pulled his Digivice from his pocket then he pulled a card from his book bag. Sliding it through his card reader he yelled, "Digimodify! Digivolution activate!" At his side Gabumon took a few steps back then began, "Gabumon Digivolve to..." An egg shaped data field overtook gabumon and began to expand. Inside Gabumon began to change and get larger until he took the form of Garurumon. After the digivolution was complete Westley turned to Amaterasu, "Hop on the back pegs, we'll go faster that way!" he said as he waited for Amaterasu. Garurumon would follow them on foot. As for Slalmon she could either ride on Garurumon or if Amaterasu would allow it ride with them on the bike.

((The random number is for the Digimon that we'll fight. Hope you don't mind if we get a mega level.))
((Edit: We get to fight a Betamon not too hard only a rookie level))

Burakku Ketsueki

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:29 am

User Image
xAsano Yoshidax

User Image
((Burakku: Do you want me to rp as the Betamon?))

The delicious scent of burgers wafted towards Asano's nose as he stared across to the restaurant. Yes, everything smelled great, but...as Asano stared at the menu and the prices, he gave a visible gulp. Cheese Digiburger: 8 bits. Big Digimac: 16 bits. Extra Value Digimeal: 25 bits. Asano read the menu, each second getting more and more dejected as his eyes traveled down the menu, a sweatdrop forming at the back of his head. He took out his digivice, turning it on to see how much bits he had.

"You have: 0 bits."

0 bits...guess I'm really broke, eh? Asano thought as he turned off his digivice dejectedly.

Daskin the Dracomon growled and gnawed at Asano's pant leg hungrily.
"Asano, I want foooooooood..."
"Sorry pal, maybe next time."
Asano said as he thrust the message into the Dracomon's face, showing him the "You have: 0 bits" message.
"Asano, you're uuuuuuseless..."
"...shut up."

One moment later...

Romanov the Gabumon suddenly came running towards Asano, crashing into him and making him land flat on his back.
"THERE'S A GARURUMON HERE ASANO A GARURUMON DO YOU HEAR ME A GARURUMON ASANO LIKE ME!!!"
He yelled excitedly as he pointed in the direction of the newly digivolved Garurumon. Asano was lying on his back, with the Gabumon's paws in his face. After some difficulty in wrestling with the powerful rookie digimon, Asano managed to push him off.
"A Garurumon you say? Why that's non--"
His sentence was cut short as he saw the large Garurumon standing not too far away from him, about to battle a Betamon.
"Heh, this will be fun...what do you say to saying a hello to them later, eh?"
Asano grinned as he held up the digivice, already glowing with a pale blue light.
User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:18 am

Amaterasu nodded and settled herself on the back of his bike. She nodded, ready.

Salamon grinned. "This'll be fun!" She said, jumping onto Garurumon's back, ready to fight. Her stumpy tail wagged.

Conroicht

Burakku Ketsueki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:47 am

((No thanks IZann I'd prefer it to be an NPC))

Westley nodded, "Hang on" he said as he kicked off and began to pedal down the block. Garurumon ran at his side taking large leaps every few seconds in order to keep up. Taking a seat for a second he looked at his Digivice for the signal where the Digimon was to appear. It was straight ahead about another block. He continued until he spotted the problem. There was a Betamon attacking a group of In-Training level digimon. Coming to a stop, Westley stood and moved away from the bike. He turned toward Amaterasu, "Would you like to fight it?" he asked. A rookie would be no match for Garurumon, but for Salamon it would be a fair fight and Westley could observe how Amaterasu and Salamon conduct themselves in battle.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games