Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:31 pm
Apple looked at her, his blue eyes sparkled some. He felt something towards the girl. He sighed. "Yeah...I...walked away just because...I dunno." he sighed, looking up at her, then quickly back down again. He gave a quick smirk, putting his finger onto one of his liprings. "My name? It's Apple." he sighed. "And before you ask...yes, like the fruit. Please don't laugh." he pouted lightly, looking up at her again. He hated his name. He was teased because he was named after fruit.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:40 pm
[[ahh I made you wait again! I refreshed WAAYYYY to late! I'm so sorry! ]]

Talia looked a little confused for a second, never hearing of Apple as a name, but shrugged it off. "Nah, it's fine." she smiled, "I like that name." she added. "It's ... unique." she nodded. She wasn't really sure what to say now though so she settled on, "So when did you get here?"

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:46 pm
((Actually, I don't mind. I'm doing a few other rps, so I'mfine. :Heart smile )

Apple sighed. "At least someone didn't laugh...and I never heard your name." he smiled, scratching his head. He smirked at the girl lightly. "Umm..I actually just got here and hour ago." he sighed. "And how long have you been here?" he sighed, trying to make conversation.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:53 pm
[[ okay :]]

"Oh well, in that case my name is Talia... or Rose. Either one." she smiled back and continued, "I've been here since yesterday. I was asleep until Nich woke me up, screaming something by the front door... I don't even know what he was screaming about." she sighed thinking of her bed.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:03 pm
Apple sighed, looking at her happily. "Talia, huh? That's a gorgeous name." he smile, blushing again. "Oh my God! I sound like a moron!" he thought, turning away from her gaze. "Ahh, you haven't been here long either?" he smiled lightly. "Nich...? Who's that?" "I bet that's her boyfriend." he let out a light sigh as he though that to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:45 pm
(( i haven't gotten a post back to mine yet and it is annoyingly slow going sad ))  

vampslayer3

SOMETHING SPESHUL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:01 am
.: Well If You Want Move On, Just Say You Left The Room Before She Could Do Anything Else...Or Something /: ? Aha :.

Sammie looked at Nich. "Wow...You've had a bad ride..." She smiled slightly, catching his eye and seeing the mesmeration. "Are you ok? I mean...letting out all that...and stuff..." Sammie giggled slightly at her stupidity. That was the way she laughed, like a cute giggle, she herself got annoyed with it, because she sounded like a little girl all the time. She looked down at her feet again and sighed lightly.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:02 am
It made him smile, the way she reacted.... she was kind of a goofy girl. He looked at her then, and chuckled softly. She was truly an odd one.

He lay back on her bed, and asked "So have i proven my worth, or would you rather i leave?"  

Noltic

SOMETHING SPESHUL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:06 am
Sammie smiled lightly and ran a hand through her messy hair. It was meant to be like that though, and it suited her. "You've Proven Your Worth...But I Don't Know If You Want To Stay Or Not..." She looked at him and lifted her feet onto the bed, sitting cross legged and looking at him. She must have come off as a weirdo, but that was who she was, and why she was here, she supposed. She played with her sleeves and looked down at her hands.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:05 am
vampslayer3
(( i haven't gotten a post back to mine yet and it is annoyingly slow going sad ))

[[ You can PM the person you were rping with, or jump right in with one of us. :]]

"Umm .. thanks." she said, not really use to such nice compliments. In fact, she had been told her eyes were ugly and plain, and that her name might as well be... well take your pick of every curse or not-so-good name ever invented. "Nich was the guy downstairs, I think he's with Sammie now. I met him first when I got here." she said.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:35 am
Apple felt himself get giddy on the inside. He gave a big smile and a sigh. "Awh, him. He seems....nice?" he said, still smiling. "Well...I guess I should go into my room and unpack my stuff for now." he smiled, walking back to the stairs where Sammie and...and Nich were talking.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:29 am
Jense pulled away carefully and left the room quietly, he saw a new guy and said " Hey, hows it goin, the name is Jense" he put out a hand for the new boy to shake as he breathed the words, his heart was pounding  

vampslayer3

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:55 am
"A little unorthadox at times, but yeah, really nice." she nodded and watched him leave before turning around and wandering through the halls. Well, she was awake now, there was no hope for going back to sleep, she might as well explore.
She walked down the halls looking through the open doors, seeing people in there rooms. She didn't dare go in any, she didn't have the guts too, so she just wandered until she found the kitchen.
"Jackpot!" she said to herself in a suddenly happy mood. She searched through the cabnits, not exactly sure if she was allowed too, until she found the peanutbutter. She found a spoon and took a seat by the table, scooping some peanut butter in to a little bowl. The next few minutes she stared out the window eating the peanutbutter, thinking of home.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:46 pm
Noltic laughed openly now..."that means you dont mind then i geuss."

"Anyways Sammie my new freind, what type of things do you enjoy?' He hoped she didnt take the freind comment oddly, but he figured this girl could use a freind. Any of the others here would have readily been freindl;y with her, yet it had been him who was willing to go this far to get to know her... Thats how it always happened.  

Noltic

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:25 pm
Apple sat in his room, just thinking about Talia. He let out a small sigh, taking his stuff out of his bags. He knew he'd be there for a while. He took out the stuffed rabbit he had since birth. It was old and ratty, dirty, but he didn't care. He sighed sadly as he hung it close. He had finished putting everything away. Now, he was bored so...he went back downstairs. Still holding his bunny. He found his way around, just looking and finally found himself in the kitchen. He saw Talia. He smiled lightly, then let it fade, holding the rabbit close. "Hey Talia...what in the world are you eating?" he asked, a smile, barely visible.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games