Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
[[ Let the Drum Sticks Beat && Guitars Strum ]] {Open!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:39 pm
(( yes dat would be da shizzit!!! )) Lex shook his head " You're kidding me right?" he looked at her with a confused look, he ran to the car and hopped the door, jumping into his seat " Sorry, had to do that" he smiled and laughed " This is kick a**!" he was squealing like a little girl almost but this was so great, a vintage black spyder, it was beautiful  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:42 pm
kyashii smiled and rolled her eyes. she opened the door, and sat down, with one foot out. "hmm, she said looking down at the keys. "mabey..." she said quietly, glancibng over to lex as if contemplating sometihng. "no, he wouldn't want to..." she said, holding back a smile. "well... would you like to drive?" she asked slowly, smiling devilshly, and dangling the keys in the air.  

notsofluffy

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:46 pm
" Naw really!?" he smiled gripping her hand before releiving her of th ekys " If i go crazy tell me causeI do that sometimes" he joked  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:50 pm
kyashii stood up and walked to the pther side of the car so that lex could switch seats. "just don't wreck my car, k?" she said smiling.  

notsofluffy

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:53 pm
" Ha! I've driven drunk before and not wrecked my car, I promise you the best care madamme" he joked, he pulled out of the parking lot carefully after putting his seatbelt on and checking the mirrors, he took the long way back to the warehouse, and enjoyed it so much, he loved this car, 'damn... I need me one of these!' he thought to himself  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:43 am
kyashii quickly noticedtat lex was going back to the warwehouse, but let him enjoy the car, what was a few minutes late, the others probably wern't at metro yet anyway. once they were within about a block of the ware house, kyashii started to laugh gently. "ya know, metro is on the other side of town..." she said playfully.  

notsofluffy

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:50 pm
" Ohhhh-kay..." he looked slightly embarassed " bUt I don't think the others left if they didn't take a car" he tried to recover but it wasn't exactly as easy as he had expected, ut they had reached the warehouse now so he stepped out carefully and rapped on the large metal door and opened it slightly before yelling " Hey yo lets roll weirdos!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:00 am
after waiting an couple seconds kyashii sunck by lex and opened the door, looking around the room for the band. "hello?" she called noticing that nobody was there. "i guess there not here.." she said turning back to lex. she strolled out to the car and got in the drivers side of the car. she put on her seat belt while waiting for lex.

((sorry, having trubles getting on...))  

notsofluffy

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:53 pm
(( Np )) Lex smiled and strode his way back to the car and got in carefully, so as to not ruin the the leather seats " I still can't beleive you own a dream car" he said in a slightly begrudging tone  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:55 pm
kyashii looked out the window on her side, while fliping a u-y quickly, to get out of the parking lot. "its not that big of a deal, and i take the bus a lot so people wont see..." kyashii said, keeping her eyes on the road as she spead a little faster than was necisary, she had never been pulled over though.  

notsofluffy

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:58 pm
((hello?))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items