Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Hold Me Captive, Hold Me Close {Just plain needs people.} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  a vampire
  a slave
  a cookie
View Results

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:51 pm
vampslayer3
he walked around thinking damn and no women to be found he walked around and decided to go to the library and read,when he looked through the glass in the doors and he saw a woman "or so i thought"he smiled and entered the room,being careful to make no noise,he walked up behind her quiely,watching her brows "hello,and your name would be?"he smiled,showing off his fangs

((i believe the rules say no swearing.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:38 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
vampslayer3
he walked around thinking damn and no women to be found he walked around and decided to go to the library and read,when he looked through the glass in the doors and he saw a woman "or so i thought"he smiled and entered the room,being careful to make no noise,he walked up behind her quiely,watching her brows "hello,and your name would be?"he smiled,showing off his fangs

((i believe the rules say no swearing.))

Sorry, he will then change it "d@mn" or "dam" (as in something that blocks a significantly large water-way) or "d*mn" or "**mn" or "****"]]  

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:02 am
Bump]]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:06 pm
Finally I'm out of here, Leanna had slipped out the front door during the distractions and was now running through the forest. The trees seemed to be thickening and brambles were tearing at her dress. The cloth caught multiple times on the thorns and branches. In frustration Leanna ripped off her dress and ran through the forest in her bra and underwear. It helped a little.  

amore_mia_bella

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:26 am
"Stop!" Kurama appeared directly in front of Leanna. "Any further and you're dead." He pointed to the ground at a trench dug into the dirt "See this?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:43 am
[[*Bumps*...wait, no. I changed my mind *spartan kicks bump into a bottomless pit*]]  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:49 pm
"I'll just jump!" Leanna ran to the side of it and jumped over the ditch, barely catching the opposite edge and pulling herself back up onto the ground. She took off running again. Please let me get out please, she repeated over and over in her mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:21 pm
Vampi_Fang
Maria blushed when he mentioned her neck, short bits of when he bit her flashing into her mind. Reaching up she gently touched it, feeling a little pain, but not enough to cringe or wince about. "It's fine" she replied smiling softly.

The more she thought about him biting her, the more she couldn't help her cheeks reddening. I almost...kind of...liked it... she thought to herself and lowered her gaze slightly, her fingers still gently touching her neck.

Anyone know if vampslayer3 is alive? lol]]  

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:18 am
"It's your funeral!" Kurama called after her. "The ditch was there for a reason you fool!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:05 pm
"you almost liked my bite? thats a first" he smiled and kissed her, licking the blood from her lip as he did "you must still be part human, your blood is sweet"he whispered through the kiss  

vampslayer3

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:52 pm
"What are you ta-" her voice suddenly stopped and a quiet thud resounded through the trees.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:59 pm
vampslayer3
"you almost liked my bite? thats a first" he smiled and kissed her, licking the blood from her lip as he did "you must still be part human, your blood is sweet"he whispered through the kiss

Maria's cheeks immedaitely flushed red when he had read her thoughts and closed her eyes when he kissed her. When he mentioned her blood still tasting sweet she blushed again, "is that a good or bad thing?" she asked laughing quietly.  

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:06 am
"...Did you just hit a tree?" Kurama asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:31 am
"More like a hunter," a deep, male voice answered his question.  

amore_mia_bella

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:14 pm
" oh it is a great thing m'dear" he said smiling, he pulled away to break the kiss " so is there anything you need?" he asked politely, he stood up and pulled his arm from her waist " would you like to have a short tour of the mansion miss Maria?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff