Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Darkness In The Light (A Forest Rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheeze &
  Crackers!
View Results

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:24 pm
"That's the room you'll be staying in." He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:35 pm
"R-really? It's so beautiful." She said and walked over and sat on the bed. She layed down and closed her eyes. "Ah..." she sighed in pleasure.  

LazySky

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:40 pm
He stood in the doorway and looked at her shaking his head. "You can stay as long as you want."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:45 pm
She opened one eyes and sat up, "Really?" She smiled. She patted the side of the bed telling him to come sit with her.  

LazySky

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:50 pm
"Yeah of course you can." He said sitting on the bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:55 pm
"Why are you being so kind to me?" She asked looking at him with her hazel eyes.  

LazySky

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:57 pm
"Because it's nice to have someone around." He said smiling back.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:03 pm
She smiled, "R-really? So you have been lonly?" She asked simpatheticly. "OW!!" She smiled and closed her eyes. "How cute!"  

LazySky

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:53 pm
He got up and walked out of the room closing the door behind him. 'Bringing that up only makes it worse.' He thought walking into a room across from hers.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:38 pm
She sadly walked up in about 5 minutes and kncoked on his door and stuck her head in. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you." She said looking down at the ground. "I just thought it was cute is all." she said.  

LazySky

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:15 pm
He looked at her and got off his bed. "You can come in if you want." He said trying to aviod what she had said. 'Not talking about it always seems to make me feel worse.' Atacis thought looking away a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:37 pm
She walked in slowly. "I-I'm am sorry." She said and turned and began to walk out. Guess I'll never say that again...  

LazySky

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:44 pm
"Wait." He said not looking at her. "I'll explain it to you. Why I got so upset over that."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:49 pm
Just as she was going to take her last step out the door she stoped, still facing the door. "I'm listining."  

LazySky

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:53 pm
"It's just that someone very close to me lived here once. They died and I had finally got over how lonely I had become. Until you reminded me through just a little comment like that." He said.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games