Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LlovingLight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:32 am
hi my name is LlovingLight this is my 2nd gaia avi. so im looking forward to having fun in your guild please give me names of items that will make my avi look more like L.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:45 am
hello!my name is Lucretia Thorn and i'm 21 yrs old.I love anime,video games,mangas,writing poems and stories and i just adore death note!L is one of my favorite characters in death note.He's so amazing with his knowledge and skills of investigation o.o and i think hes so adorable ><  

Lucretia Thorn

tHaT_wAs_My_YaWn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:54 am
Hey uhh...and introduction huh? Ok, lets see what I can come up with. My name is Laura and I'm 17, so yeah..I'm a senior in high school. I do love anime, and many different ones I might add, but Death Note is definately my favorite. Since this is a Death Note guild, I'll diverge onto that for a moment. I've read the manga, seen the anime, and watched both movies (I might add, the movie ending was better for L, in my opinion..since he wasn't REALLY killed by Light >< ...per say). Ok, now back to me haha. I do tend to get dramatic sometimes, so please don't hold it against me. I love animals as well as everything science. I'll also try and be as active as possible in this guild, so thank you for accepting me. =P  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:34 am
Hey. I'm Corinth. I absolutely love L! No idea why.......I just do. I'm 14.  

Legacy133

Lumarinam

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:35 am
I'm Lumarinam, and you can call me Luma. c:
I'm fourteen and am completely in love with L. He's so adorable xD lawl.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:41 pm
Dun Dun Duuun Uchiha Sasukette Here...I'm tons in love with teh L-kun. My obsession is a bit much cuz um...I loooove to act like him, I sometimes try to copy his voice...Most of my pictures in my sketchbook are of him...And to people who think im crazy Smile ^^
-nibbles on a strawberry-

exPuppy

Greedy Smoker

4,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

sawa1sy

Diamond Rabbit

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:17 am
Hi, I'm sawa. sawa1sy(full name...kinda).I speak a little Japanese and loves L
and near. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:19 am
Hey my name is shinya the shinra but people call me mai. I'm 18, I draw, write and have won awards for some of my pieces. Oh and I really sometimes have a problem with spelling.I love death note. L has to be one of my favorite anime characters. And the guy who plays him in the movie is so cute heart  

Shinya The Shinra

iFaith-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:15 pm
User ImageWe have no form, therefore we fear it and because...

Ohh introductions!

Erm...I'm Faith and I'm 23 years old. I just got into Death Note. At first I thought it was over hyped and all that stuff but I seen an episode on Adult Swim and got into it. I actually switched over to watching the subbed. I don't support that Light/L yaoi paring. I find it annoying that people enjoy pairing characters like that together when the author didn't. Anyway, there's a ton of other animes I enjoy also. I oddly have a few things in common with L. o.o;;; Its weird to me and funny. Oh well. I'm pretty much just a fan of him and I hate Light. He's a nut case to me. O.o

Erm...I write fanfictions but I have a bad habit of not finishing them. I was thinking of writing a Death Note but I'm gonna wait until I finish the series before I start one and have someone flip out on me and be like "Oh you got so and so all wrong! You suck!"

...we are formless, we revere it. Thus we are slain.User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:07 pm
User Image

___O x o:: N Y A P P Y! = L.O.V.E ::o x O___
<3
I want to return to the time that we innocently laughed together
As I stare at the window
My overflowing tears melts the snow scene that I saw with you

[.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Soon, this year's winter will come And you who were by my side isn't here. . .User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..]

hello, hello ^ - ^

umm. . ii`m pretty new to this guild (( as you can see x'D . . ))
&&` ii`m hoping that ii`m able to make new friends that love L aswell :'3 ! !

.:: wishing for enchanted strings<3 ::.

User Image Natsumi

[.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ;;What should I think? I wonder if I can't think "I want to see you"?
The snow begins to fall. . .
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..]

`a y a b i e

Jirachi-tan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:28 pm
User Image

User Image.Hai all! My name is Lily and is totally obsessed with L-kun, or as my friend says, unhealthily obsessed with both him and Near, both are awesome.
:3
Anyway I like the manga Goth and anime Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni too, both I obsess over -but not as much as I obsess over L ;3- .User Image

Saa wasuremashou sono mirai ga
Mata chinurarete yuku nante
Namanurui kaze toguro wo maitara
Sore ga tabun aizu...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:30 pm
Umm. Hello? Introductions? Hmmm. Let Me Oh!
O.K. I'm A 15 Year Old Candaian. My Name Is Roxanne.
I Like L. Hmmm. The Reason I Joined This Guild Is I Really Like
Death Note. The Reason Being L Of Course.
How Do I Say What I Want Without Sounding Creepy
And like a Uber-Obsessed L Fan? I Like The Character l Beacuse,
He Is Smart, Cute, and He Eats Only Candy And Coffee. Me Loving Candy And Coffee (Although I Do Eat Other Things Like Cheese) Automaticly Became L Fan.
Haha L Will Always Be In My Heart

Vamp_8

warsome

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:39 pm
Hey, I'm Warsome, if you haven't noticed xD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:57 pm
Hey there! I am Yuki Lawliet!

and the reason I joined the guild.... is... well I LOVE L!!! (duh) heart heart heart heart rofl rofl 4laugh 4laugh

x3 I am a 16 year old person! ( I feel old when I remember that emo )
My favorite colors are black, blue, and purple and my obsession right now is death note! ^-^
I am glad to meet everyone!!! *bows*  

Yuki Lawliet

Cotton-Candy-Cookies

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:19 am
Hey! Vamp_8 Again Cheak Out My New Account. On My Profile.=D  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games