Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Chaotic Chronicle (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Vyce

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:56 pm
"Yeah, if that's all you see, then you need to get around" - He said, as he had several times before, while he walk to the inn. "I've been around, and the people here are much better off than many other towns. If they wanted to do something, they'd help each other and join forces against the government. See this?", he said, as he pointed towards the streets. - "Hookers, sadists, thieves, Dope-pushers and murderers. We see the starving, but we don't see the fact that the starving hold out on the homeless, and the homeless on the wounded. Humans as a whole are selfish, there's more than enough proof of that. I've even seen towns where the 'weak', as you call them, revolted and took over. Wanna know what happened? They ended up even worse. The whole town died off." - He said coolly, a smirk in his face.

"Sides? Weak? Strong? Yeah, yeah, stop bothering me. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt and the little bobblehead." - He continued into the inn, and started talking with the owner for a room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:02 pm
"Maybe I wasn't talking about those people. You obviously haven't even been to the outskirts of town, way back in the forest. Why don't you put yourself in their shoes and see much more they give rather than take and then you can stop being such a jerk," Kara said angrily and stormed off, resisting the urge to kill him.  

amore_mia_bella

Lord Vyce

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:38 pm
Ecyv had just gotten a key and paid when the girl left. He didn't even bother looking at her leave. He didn't care for the people in forest where had passed through on the way here. The hunting was acceptable, and the quality of life there wasn't bad. For all he thought, it was better for them to stay there. It was much better than here, anyway. Then again, that isn't saying much, he thought, as he said to himself: "Anywhere is better than this place."

After he had gone to his room, and changed to take a bath, he thought about the encounter. - "It's amazing how she thought she knew me, or what I've been through. It's been hard for everyone in this world, the only difference is how hard each person has it." He concluded, as he headed for the bath. - "Meh" - He huffed, saying out loud. - "It's better to forget about that old hag. People who have too much time on their hands tend to over-analyze things."

And with that final thought, he submerged in the hot water.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:28 pm
Kara ran through town, bumping into various people who she disliked, always slipping something with her. She then headed into the forest and knocked on the door of a drafty shack. She heard crying coming from inside, and when the door was opened by the father, saw his eyes were puffy and red. "What happened?" She asked, stepping inside immediately. She looked around at the rest of the family and her eyes rested on the smallest boy. He wasn't moving. "No," she felt her own eyes fill with tears.
"We were raided again last night, the soldiers took everything, even the remedy you had given us," the mother said, trying hard to control her voice.
"Had any of your neighbors been attacked too?" She asked with a surprisingly calm voice.
"Most of them are dead now. I heard some soldiers saying the got in their way," the father said, his voice was quiet and stern.
"The government is getting out of hand," Kara said angrily.  

amore_mia_bella

Lord Vyce

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:24 am
Ecyv, having finished his bath, was completely relaxed. He got dressed and headed out for a while. In a corner, he saw 5 civilians beating the snot out of a lone soldier. Ecyv rolled his eyes and stopped one, while kicking a second in the stomach. - "You feel pretty damn good when you're the ones abusing, huh? How about you pick on someone who can take you all on?" -

He threw the one he had grappled into two more, leaving a last one. Ecyv had a vicious smirk on his face. He used it often when he didn't want to seriously hurt someone. It usually worked. - "You want me to end your misery? Let me know, I'm cravin' some skulls to break."- Having heard that, the man just ran, leaving his comrades picking each other up. - "What about you guys?" - He said, kicking one of the men on the shin. - "You even teach kids to do this? To assault lone soldiers? Disgraceful." - He said, picking up one of the attackers, only to realize it was a teenage girl. - "Get out of here, before I kick your ovaries out, punk. And you, soldier boy, pick yourself up, you're embarrassing yourself. I suggest you stop what you're doing and head home. Learn from this. Not everyone is satisfied with becoming a soldier as a way to escape from this kind of life." - The soldier said nothing, only nodding a sort of acknowledgment for Ecyv's help, and left.

With this, Ecyv headed to the park. He wasn't sleepy yet, and wanted to sit under the stars for a while.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:01 pm
Ronin was still sleeping in the room on his bed. he was a silent sleeper, never really snoring, though he's known to mumble things in Japanese. "Zzzzzz.....tanoshii ne, Ayaika-hime?"  

HaJoeKen

Lord Vyce

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:30 pm
A few hours had passed, and Ecyv was feeling tired. He headed to his room to sleep, dodging drunks, whores and drug dealers on the way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:45 pm
Ronin opened his eyes slowly and looked at the ceiling for a moment. He feels lazy today as he sits up for a while and then he falls back down, lazily closing his eyes again. "Totemo nemui..."  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:29 pm
Sakira woked up and stretched. Her pet dragon was curled up in the blanket. She quietly went to the bathroom, not wanting to disturb Ronin and brushed her teeth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:39 pm
SweetHugz
Sakira woked up and stretched. Her pet dragon was curled up in the blanket. She quietly went to the bathroom, not wanting to disturb Ronin and brushed her teeth.
He wasn't asleep, just tired and lazy, and he looked over to see that Sakira went to the bathroom.  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:16 pm
Sakira came out the bathroom. She looked up and was surprised that Ronin was awake."I thought he was still sleeping." She thought. "Good morning." She said cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:39 pm
Ecyv woke up lazily, and took a bath. Some minutes later, he went out of his room to get a bite to eat. He had decided not to cook this morning. Not out exhaustion, but out of boredom for his own cuisine.  

Lord Vyce

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:11 am
Kara wandered the streets, hugging her arms close to her. The dark was pressing down on her mind heavily. Everything was changing, and not in a good way. Suddenly she felt an arrow pierce her back. Making no noise at all, she collapsed to her side, last seeing the face of a soldier holding a bow.
((EDIT))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:12 am
[[Wait, if you got shot in the back, and collapsed forward, how did you...? Never mind...]]

Ecyv, after a hearty breakfast, toured around the inn, partly to kill time until he found something interesting to do, and partly to find Sakira, to thank her for leading him there.  

Lord Vyce

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:16 pm
Sakira changed out her PJs and into a gray skirt and a yellow tank top. She walked out her room and went downstairs for breakfast. "Excuse me." Sakira said to the waitress. "Can I have the pancake special and orange juice please." The waitress nodded and left. Sakira groomed her wings again, it was partly ruffled from tossing and turning last night.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff