Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The war to end all war's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll?
  yes ^^
View Results

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:41 pm
"you want armor, robes, suit or what?" Tao asked as he smiled "ohg there are two showers."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:46 pm
Noltic looked in surprise"..... umm well whatever is suitable... is anyone else gonna et with us?"

He said this as he bagan to undress... then he suddenly remebered Kumi's presence he looked over at her.

Standing there in a day old pair of boxer shorts Noltic gave her a wink and walked towards the showers....  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:47 pm
Kumi smiled up at him faintly and then went i to use the bath since he let her and sighed undressing and hopping in. Adterwards she looked at her dres and pulled it on with the rest of her clothes and then walked out leaving her boots off and sighed stretching and pulled her wet hair into a temporary ponytail and smiled at Noltic.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:48 pm
"I am" Tao said as he walked off and grabbed a box of clothes, the clothes were identical to the ones Noltic had been wearing "how would these do?"  

Tillman -DUH-

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:54 pm
((hey Uruha_lover, post in hyper japan))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:54 pm
"How? you know what... i dont wanna know... i hop into that after i shower man thanks.'

Noltic showered quickly but he stood there for a moment and began to think to himself.... About quite a few things.... but mostly about Kumi.

That girl really liked him.... more than anyone he could remember had, he wasnt really sure how to act though.... he'd seen movies but those were totally fake he had no idea how he was supposed to treat a girl in real life.....

He dressed quickly and went downstairs... hungrier than hed been in a long time.  

Noltic

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:56 pm
"dinner is served" like magic three plates appeared and a few platters of meats and vegetables were on the table as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:57 pm
Kumi's hair hd dried so she pulled her hair into her pigtais again and walked down the hall to the dinnerroom and peeked her head in and waved at Noltic and smiled walking in with bare feet."Ah!! Bare feet are great after walking around in boots for a while!"she said smiling looking around.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:04 pm
Noltic sat down at a large table.... the dining room was ornate... and he loved the look of it it held so much culture.

"Thanks for dinner Tao.... Noltic began to help himself to some of the food... o and somethig else i noticed you had quite the collection of antique weaponry... pretty cool."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:05 pm
Kumi walked over to the table and took a seat and looked around smiling."This lace seems even bigger n the inside.."she said to herself not meaning to speak outloud.  

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:06 pm
"i am a few hundred years old" Tao said, the only reason he knew that is because he knew about everything in this place.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:17 pm
"well you can have my .357s if you want em..... I dont need em anymore, the whip seems to think its time it tasted some vampire blood again. You probably have heard of the vampire killer if your that old then eh?"  

Noltic

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:20 pm
"I own the blue" Tao said as he devoured an entire slab of ribs, no barbecue sauce and raw, the blood leaking out of his mouth "apparently my family own the blue and green."

"but if you are talking of the race then no, but the 9 weapons of the apocalypse yes."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:33 pm
"No... i meant the original, the first whip that the first belmont took his surname from..... The one that would curse the existence of countless families through history. You can have this one after we iradicate the threat too... if it wants to go with you anyways.... im not sure it will. personally i wouldnt mind just fighting with a split of it too... but i dont think itd let me"  

Noltic

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:05 pm
"that's the first piece?" Tao asked as he started on a rare steak.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff