Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
The EFE Hangout Thread <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 628 629 630 631 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Member Count

View Results

Kitsuna15

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:07 pm
Ronin Misaki
Kitsuna15
Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur
Ronin Misaki
Kitsuna15
Ronin Misaki
hey!!...that's my...katana... crying

its mine now!!! muhhahahaha *tips and falls as it flays back to him * though I still need to work on the ketting away part *shrugs geting back up * o well just have to make the gold for it cry
well, if i had an extra katana i'd gladly give it to you. i'm sorry..*takes his katana and puts it back in its sheathe* sweatdrop

*Has many Katanas*
*Steals Katana using Uber Ninja Skillz*
twisted One more for my colection! twisted

ya well thats life I guess people takine katans form people who warked hard for it" pouts crying * I want a katana!!!
seriously...i worked hard for that katana.... crying

jumps Emo takes back katana then gives it to Ronin *yep yep here its back!!! * hids gwee *ya everyone wants my gwee.. he has been shot even!!! poor Genki  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:09 pm
Kitsuna15
Ronin Misaki
Kitsuna15
Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur
Ronin Misaki
well, if i had an extra katana i'd gladly give it to you. i'm sorry..*takes his katana and puts it back in its sheathe* sweatdrop

*Has many Katanas*

ya well thats life I guess people takine katans form people who warked hard for it" pouts crying * I want a katana!!!

jumps Emo takes back katana then gives it to Ronin *yep yep here its back!!! * hids gwee *ya everyone wants my gwee.. he has been shot even!!! poor Genki

crying I dont' need a Katana anyway... I need a Demonbow >w<  

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:13 pm
Kitsuna15
Ronin Misaki
Kitsuna15
Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur
Ronin Misaki

*Has many Katanas*

thank you so much!! *takes katana and sheathes it happily and hugs Kitsuna* heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:16 pm
Ronin Misaki
Kitsuna15
Ronin Misaki
Kitsuna15
Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur
Ronin Misaki

*Has many Katanas*

thank you so much!! *takes katana and sheathes it happily and hugs Kitsuna* heart

*is huged* biggrin ya I got a huge *dance around then hugs back * your welcome!!  

Kitsuna15

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:21 pm
Kitsuna15
Ronin Misaki
Kitsuna15
Ronin Misaki
Kitsuna15

*is huged* biggrin ya I got a huge *dance around then hugs back * your welcome!!
yays!!! *loves her* whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:26 pm
Ronin Misaki
Kitsuna15
Ronin Misaki
Kitsuna15
Ronin Misaki
Kitsuna15

yays!!! *loves her* whee

stare and inches away then tackles him then sits on ground a bit away manly out of boredum* stange funny people are fun yo be around ^^  

Kitsuna15

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:13 pm
<33
I am a genious. I left my house at 10:50 with my mom and we went to B&N to get Harry Potter but ther lines went for like 4 streets and there were thousands of people and she insisted we waited there for the heck of it but I kept pushing her to go to this other place. We were the first online, got it at midnight and walked past the super crowded place and my mom was showing off her book to the line and everyone was crowding her. We got home and she was on the news <3
3 people were filming her at once. All my idea, too. She also might be in the newspaper. We didn't reserve it either. xd

<33

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:43 am
Alright, i'm now a member ^^  

paladin jin

flor del corazon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:54 am
paladin jin
Alright, i'm now a member ^^

ohh! welcome!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:07 am
@Sapphire: On the news? Haha that's awesome. She should have like... ripped the book in half and eaten the pages or something. Then she REALLY would have gotten on the news. XD  

AmourAnonyme

Pei de Chine

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:34 am
SapphireSara2
<33
I am a genious. I left my house at 10:50 with my mom and we went to B&N to get Harry Potter but ther lines went for like 4 streets and there were thousands of people and she insisted we waited there for the heck of it but I kept pushing her to go to this other place. We were the first online, got it at midnight and walked past the super crowded place and my mom was showing off her book to the line and everyone was crowding her. We got home and she was on the news <3
3 people were filming her at once. All my idea, too. She also might be in the newspaper. We didn't reserve it either. xd

<33

That's really cool! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:56 am
hi people 4laugh just got back from karate blaugh  

BonkChan

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Kitsuna15

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:05 pm
welcome back BonkieKins!!1 and thats sooo cool SapphireSara2!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:07 pm
*pokes everybody* 4laugh  

BonkChan

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

flor del corazon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:08 pm
AmourAnonyme
@Sapphire: On the news? Haha that's awesome. She should have like... ripped the book in half and eaten the pages or something. Then she REALLY would have gotten on the news. XD

yeah, but then sara wouldn't have gotten to read it.  
Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 628 629 630 631 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games