Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Apocolypse Survival (Adventure/Romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:32 pm
((leaving tomorrow, be back saturday))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:57 am
Raven coughed a couple of times from being kicked and sat up to look at Lissianna with an angry look on his face. "Что за шум неправильно с вами, вы дурак!?" (What the hell is wrong with you, you idiot?!) Raven shouted as he stood up and got in Lissianna's face. Although Raven was a kind soul at heart, when someone woke him from his drunken sleep, he wouldn't hesitate to knock them into next week.  

Daigo Himazaki

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:06 am
"Woah, easy big guy" Darren said putting himself between the two soldiers. "The last thing we need is a fight". The longer he stood there the more he thought he had just done the stupidest thing he would ever do in his life.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:55 pm
Sage watched uneasily from where she sat."He's right fighting won't get us anywhere."She answered crossing her arms over her chest.  

KageUmi

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:21 pm
"This isn't the time for you to be drinking. Darren is right, we have to think of a plan," Lissianna said quietly but forcefully, taking an authorative step towards Raven.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:07 pm
Darren let out a breath with relief. He then stepped quietly away, trying to collect his thoughts.  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:09 pm
"What is the point?!" Raven threw the flask out of a nearby window and glared at both Lissianna and Darren. "Shalashaska is dead, we're the only ones in our platoon left, and the whole world is more than likely destroyed!! With the exception of the damned Americans, they probably caused all of this!!!" Raven then slammed his fist into a nearby wall, causing it to dent, then walked out of the safe house, kicking down the door as he walked out.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:23 am
((Woot a metal gear fan, I've only played Sons of Liberty crying ))

Darren sighed, it was probably better that they just let him go blow off some steam. He started plucking away at his guitar again, trying to think. He'd dug himself into a hole. He'd made suggestions with no ideas to back them up. He started singing quietly.

"Somewhere between happy, a total ****ing wreck
Feet sometimes on solid ground, sometimes at the edge
Spend your waking moments, simply counting time
Give up on your hopes and dreams, give up on your…

Life for you, has been less than kind
So take a number, stand in line
We’ve all been sorry, we’ve all been hurt
But how we survive, is what makes us who we are

An obvious disinterest, we barely managed smile
I’ll take my little Greenland, a status quo exile
I shoot my obligations, I miss all those headlines
I started quitting early, you’re ****ing up my

All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day
Everything always works out, I have never felt so ****ing great
All smiles and sunshine, a perfect world on a perfect day
Everything always works out, I have never felt so great

(Life isn’t like this) [x4]
Life isn’t like this [x2] (Life isn’t like this) [x3]

Are we fudging on an answer, ****ing up my…

(Who we are)
It’s what makes us who we are
(Who we are)
Makes us who we are
(Who we are)
It’s what makes us who we are
(Who we are) "

((Song: "Survive" by Rise Against))  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:06 am
((lol, I've played all of them. I can't wait for Metal Gear 4 to come out. Unless it already did. XP ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:15 am
((I think it already did, I remember reading somewhere that Raiden is in it, I think it was in Quinton Flynn's Wiki page))  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:37 am
((Yeah, Raiden is making a return in MGS4. Also, some characters that appeared in the first metal gear, like Meryl *i forget her last name*, she's Campbell's neice.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:12 am
((Yeah I managed to get a rough idea of the story from MG1. but this is not the place for this disscussion, PM me if you want to continue it))  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:13 am
Lissianna sat down angrily and put her head in her hands. "This has nothing to do with the Americans," she said to herself. "Seeing as they're our allies. Stupid piss off." Lissianna glared at the door where he'd left.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:56 am
Raven heard the comment, since he was next to the door and leaning against the outside of the house. He didn't go inside of the house, but only yelled back in response. "Вот почему они оставили свои силы, чтобы умереть в предыдущих боях здесь, да? Они не являются союзниками мне, особенно когда я увидел их оставить с моими собственными глазами!*" He stopped talking and closed his eyes for a moment, thinking back on the bloody battle they had with GIG-9 forces in Berlin.

*(That is why they left our forces to die in the previous battles here, eh? They are no allies to me, especially when I saw them leave with my own eyes!) ((<---translation))  

Daigo Himazaki

KageUmi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:16 pm
Sage sighed in agitation hearing the two fight was giving her a headache. Putting her head on her knees she closed her eyes wondering if there could be anyway to survive in this now barren waste land that she used to call home.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff