Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Wolf Virus (He's Back!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do werewolves exist?
  Yes
  No
  Are you kidding? I am one.
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:04 pm
"So do you eat alot Mako?" Violet asked. She looked at the moon.
[[Wait are we in our wolf forms right now?]]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:20 pm
He smiled, "Alot." He winced again as his leg throbbed. ((As far as I knew))  

bign15

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:32 pm
"Are you hungry now?" Violet asked. "I could hunt now if your hungry."

[[Whoops! I forgot about Suzu.]]
"Well can you use swords?" Suzu said as she started to walk out the door. "You can learn if you don't. Unless you preferred guns."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:37 pm
((yeah, we're in werewolf form.))
Jared tilted his head. "Well, it seems to me that guns would be easier to learn to use..." Then, he seemed to make his mind up. "Yes. Guns will do nicely."  

Conbryo

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:42 pm
"Well I'm not much of a expert on guns." Suzu said frowning slightly. "You probably have to ask one of the hunters around here to teach you."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:50 pm
He shook his head, "Not really. I appreciate the gesture though." He sighed and laid donw takeing as much weight off his legs as he could.  

bign15

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:57 pm
Her golden fur turned sliver in the moonlight. "Don't we have to get back to the warehouse soon?" Violet whispered so only the pack can hear her. "Other hunters might be still out here."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:59 pm
He shrugged, "It's Drew's decision, not mine."  

bign15

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:22 pm
Violet looked at Drew, waiting if he would say 'yes' or 'no'.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:47 pm
Drew regarded both of the younger wolves. "No offense Mako, but you'll slow us down with that injury. I don't want to lose any wolves tonight. We're going back to the warehouse." Then, without another word, he started off in the direction of the headquarters.  

Conbryo

Conbryo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:48 pm
"Actually, my dad used to take me hunting...not werewolf-type hunting, but deer hunting with rifles." Jared said. "I already know how to handle a gun."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:41 am
[Edit Sorry, I misread the previous conversation sweatdrop ]Tala came up behind the pack, creeping from the shadows. "My father was a hunter. He taught me all he knew. But it was my mother who made me a wolf, and I preferred her memory to the bloodthirsty stories of my father. That and wolf anger killed him in the end." She gave a wolfish grin. "As to the assignment, you'll find two bodies in a clearing behind you. I was tempted to let them go, but hunger is more important than the cause." She looked to the pack leaders. "Is that good enough, or do you wish for more meat?" She licked her muzzle eagerly  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:29 am
Violet quietly ran after Drew, only staying in the shadows. She ran next to Drew and ask "So what does the place look like?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:33 am
TimeLord2
"Actually, my dad used to take me hunting...not werewolf-type hunting, but deer hunting with rifles." Jared said. "I already know how to handle a gun."
"I guess your all set then Jared." Suzu said walking down the hallway. "Do you have a place to stay tonight?" She trusted Jared, but the werewolves from his pack might sneak up on him and make him tell where the hunter headquarters are and the best place to sneak in.  

SweetHugz

Conbryo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:15 am
"Well, usually I stay at the warehouse...but that might not be a good idea." he said. "Nor will my house. Nobody but you two and that other werewolf know I'm a hunter, and I'm not sure that Midnight will keep quiet about it." Then, seeming to sense Suzu's misgivings, he said, "And I'd rather die than give up information on the headquarters."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games