Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forest RP!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you be when you enter Mitoko?
  Non-magical human
  Elf
  Demon
  Anthro
  Elementalist
  Other
View Results

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:43 pm
Jami caught Aya's glance and she looked up at him questioningly. "What?" Her forehead was creased worriedly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:48 pm
Aya shoo his head. "It's nothing, don't worry about it..."  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:55 pm
Jami's face relaxed, but she was still suspicious. "If you say so."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:58 pm
Aya nodded. "I do." he said with a slight smile.  

AyaSantres

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:01 pm
Jami grinned when he joked. "Mmkay. Well...what's happening today?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:47 pm
Aya shrugged. "I don't know..."  

AyaSantres

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:17 pm
Sakira decided to let them talk to each other alone. She and Yuffa went to the entrance of the cave and looked at the moon. "Wow its so beautiful." She whispered to Yuffa. "It sure is." Yuffa said landing on Sakira's shoulder, enjoying the moon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:47 pm
Kisuke runs quickly away from a Pack of wolves. He jumps over a a stump and the wovles keep chasing. He spots at cave and runs toward it. He then spots a girl and something that looked like a bird. "Damn" He is about to run into the cave but turns away knowing the girl would probably get hurt.  

MagmaT

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:19 pm
"Well, I'm going-" She stopped, hearing the sounds of wolves. They were growling to each other, talking in their language. Horrified, Jami heard them talk about a guy, and cutting him off. She raced out of the cave and saw the guy that she had talked to earlier. She frowned and walked out of the cave a bit. "What did you do to them??" At her command, rocks shot out of the ground, each one about 5 feet high, and cut off the wolves from the cave entrance.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:06 pm
Kisuke smiled. "Nothin they are the ones who up and attacked me." He says jumping onto of rock and look down at the wolves. "But why do you care?" He says in harsh tone.  

MagmaT

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:03 pm
Jami laughed dryly. "That's all you can say?" She glared at him and let herself through the rock barrier. She began conversing with the wolves, understanding them. :Leave now. I'll bring a bit of meat to the pack later.: She smiled and hugged the alpha's neck before waving them off. Returning back to Kisuke's side, she glowered at him again. "What were we talking about?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:48 pm
Sakira looked at Jami and a new guy who she was talking too. Everything just happened so fast for her. The wolves, the guy running and a bunch of rocks flying. The moon was blocked by the rock. "Err.. Jami? What just happened?" She asked loud enough so Jami can hear her only.  

SweetHugz

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:59 pm
[[Nice avi! I wanted the violin! But ...no money. crying ]]

Jami grinned. "Oh...well, this guy angered the wolves, and as he was running, he brought them here unknowingly. I just stopped them and then sent them off. Nothing much." She let the rocks fall back into the ground, leaving no trace that they were ever there. "It's okay now..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:23 pm
"How can someone anger the wolves?" She said watching all the rocks fall back down so she can see the moon once again.
[[Edit: Thanks how much money do you have right now?]]  

SweetHugz

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:29 pm
"No idea. That's what I asked him...he doesn't answer much." She sighed, remembering their first encounter. "I didn't bother asking the wolves. Anyways, what about you? You have powers?"

[[Hehe...only 7000. On my profile, I have to get like 2.5 million more G for the stuff I still need...and now I want the violin things...hehe.]]

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games