Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:06 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

As they walked down the stairs and it still raining he held her close and wonder if she was scaried " Hey by any chance are you scaried of storms or stuff like?"he asked her putting his arm aroun her holding her close to him

"Not really i love storms ever since i was an infant storms put me to sleep Also all us witchs have a caertain element that makes us stronger when we are near it and ironically mine is storms and any kind of rainy weather"Deserei said while holding on to Leon

"oh ok, well let me know if u get sleeply ok and you know ever sense i met you i have gotten the feeling that you have a crush on me" he asked her

Deserei started to blush a little "well maybe i did a-a little bit" she said embarassed

He stop and looked at her " don't worry, I have falling in love with you." He said. then Leon grabed her and pulled her close then kisses her deeply.

Deserei was shocked by what he did but calmed down and melted into the kiss and his arms  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:12 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Rina blushed. "Don't go running off like that. I have to keep an eye on you." She said
he pulls you in and closes the door and pins you on a wall and kisses you "rina i love you
Darks limps in with cuts and is bleeding "dark what happened he looks up remember that demon i killed well he had friends and they weren't happy he falls and reverts back to Atamous he is unconcious
Rina's face turned red and she couldent do anything when he pinned her against the wall. When she saw Dark turn into Atamous she gasped and ran over. "Oh my." She said "Hes really hurt! Is there a nurses office here?" She asked  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:13 pm
Alena ran to Atamous, looking him over she looked at the girl, "Bring him to my room." she said quickly as she started trying to get him up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:15 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Rina blushed. "Don't go running off like that. I have to keep an eye on you." She said
he pulls you in and closes the door and pins you on a wall and kisses you "rina i love you
Darks limps in with cuts and is bleeding "dark what happened he looks up remember that demon i killed well he had friends and they weren't happy he falls and reverts back to Atamous he is unconcious
Rina's face turned red and she couldent do anything when he pinned her against the wall. When she saw Dark turn into Atamous she gasped and ran over. "Oh my." She said "Hes really hurt! Is there a nurses office here?" She asked
daisuke stood and pull out a feather "stand back rina he moved her back a bit "Shiatzimaston the feather glowed like it was a spotlight and he set it on atamous the light surrounded him "get alena and tell her i...." atamous passes out but his wound seal and heal and daisuke drops to one knee "lets get him to bed i lift him up and set him on the bed  

Atamous

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:19 pm
Alena helped him, She sat down next to the bed, "Hm..." She mumbled, Making sure his signs were clear.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:19 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
daisuke stood and pull out a feather "stand back rina he moved her back a bit "Shiatzimaston the feather glowed like it was a spotlight and he set it on atamous the light surrounded him "get alena and tell her i...." atamous passes out but his wound seal and heal and daisuke drops to one knee "lets get him to bed i lift him up and set him on the bed
Rina watched. "Ok." She said.. I wonder what he wanted use to tell Alena  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Atamous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:27 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
"he loves her" he looks at alena  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:30 pm
Alena blushed as she glared, "Of course not, Thats ridiculous." she muttered. then her thoughts when back to that kiss.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:30 pm
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
"he loves her" he looks at alena
"Oh." she said and smiled. looking around the room  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:34 pm
he pulls out another feather "Shizunoma" the feather turns into a vial with a blue liquid in it and i pour it in atamous' mouth "there he should be better by morning he stands "well i am getting some food what about you two?want anything?  

Atamous

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:37 pm
"No thank you." Rina said. Her ear twitched listing to everything around her  
"I guess..." she mumbled as she got up.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

KG8584

Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

As they walked down the stairs and it still raining he held her close and wonder if she was scaried " Hey by any chance are you scaried of storms or stuff like?"he asked her putting his arm aroun her holding her close to him

"Not really i love storms ever since i was an infant storms put me to sleep Also all us witchs have a caertain element that makes us stronger when we are near it and ironically mine is storms and any kind of rainy weather"Deserei said while holding on to Leon

"oh ok, well let me know if u get sleeply ok and you know ever sense i met you i have gotten the feeling that you have a crush on me" he asked her

Deserei started to blush a little "well maybe i did a-a little bit" she said embarassed

He stop and looked at her " don't worry, I have falling in love with you." He said. then Leon grabed her and pulled her close then kisses her deeply.

Deserei was shocked by what he did but calmed down and melted into the kiss and his arms

They stood there. He contiune to hold her right there in the middle of the staircase. He kissed her again. "are you sure you want to walk around. we could aslways go back to my or your room and talk." he asked her  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:41 pm
i walk with alena "something happened in the woods didn't it i look over to her  

Atamous

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:42 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

They stood there. He contiune to hold her right there in the middle of the staircase. He kissed her again. "are you sure you want to walk around. we could aslways go back to my or your room and talk." he asked her

Deserei smiled"lets go back to my room and talk i want to know more about you"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games