Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:02 pm
+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Justin smiled and began to kiss her neck sensually. Then pulled her closer so she could be at body contact with him.
((LOL! DAVID BLANE! Fav part: "He just pissed orange soda"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:06 pm
~*Cassy*~

Cassy smiled running her fingers threw Justins hair

Vaginal Grape

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:07 pm
((here's the first one [x] fav parts. "I'm five feet ace of clubs, WHAT THE F! and whenever he does somthing they go "What the F!" a billion times and when david makes that weird face))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:13 pm
User Image+Justin+
-+-+-+-+-+
Justin moved from her neck to her lips and began to french kiss her.((So effin funneh!))

iK3RO

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:15 pm
~*Cassy*~

Cassy smiled and kissed him back, He seemed completely serious about this.

((last post for the night))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:27 pm
User Image~~~Hikaru~~~
Hikaru left the girls room and went to the backyard and looked out at the open sky. "-smells air- HA~! I might wanna take a nap or something. It's such a beautiful day today. I wanna go to the mall. Let me ask rocy colie and the others!" She runs to colie first.."-deep breath- you wanna come to the mall with me??you and lovie..." She runs to roxy next. "You wanna go to the mall with me?" Then she runs to justina nd cassy. "You guys wanna come to tthe mall???" She faints on the ground of running around everywhere. "so tired...-deep breaths-"

Reborn Rinoa

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:05 am
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie smiled and got out of the water. He didn't care who saw his privets. He lay there beside Collie just relaxing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:07 am
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie yawned, she was still fast asleep. She rolled onto her back, yawning, yet again. ((writers blockage ._.))
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:36 am
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie rolled twords Collie and wraped his arms around her snugglging with her as they slept  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:51 am
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie slowly opened her eyes. She smiled as she saw Lovie laying next to her. She chuckled bit and brushed some hair out of his eyes. "Put on some clothes silly" she said sticking her tongue out at him as she sat up on her knees and stretched her arms above her head.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:54 am
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie was still half asleep and grabbed Justins shorts and tossed them on him. He sat up and rubbed his eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:03 am
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie giggled "I hope justin's ok with you wearing his boxers" she said kissing him softly. She pulled back for a few seconds and laid back on her back, gazing up at the sky.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:05 am
^__^ Lovie ^__^

"He will get over it. He's F@#$ing my sister the least I can get is his boxers." He said kissing collie on the cheek laying back down beside her staring up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:10 am
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie laughed and rolled onto her side, wrapping her arms around his stomach she rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes. She yawned and opened her eyes, smiling up at him.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:18 am
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie smiled and wrapped his arms around collie. " Do I really smell good??" He asked laughing. She had told him he smelled good. " What do I smell like?" He asked cause he never used any like cologne or anything.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games