Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Anime University for the Specially Gifted: Guild Edition Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  yes
  no
View Results

Darling Chibi Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:11 pm
Miriana Palefire
Edward was up ahead a bit and was about to yell for them not to call him short when he heard the most peculiar thing...someone...was...shorter...than...him! He ran to Rebecca and looked slighly down at her, he was about an inch taller! "HOW OLD ARE YOU?!" He asked quickly.

"I'm a twelve year old..." She replied. " And I also think my Darling is a TINY bit shorter than you and he's like...17"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:00 pm
Edward looked horror struck at her saying she was twelve and only one inch shorter than him, but when he heard about his 'darling' being 17..."YAY!!! I'M NOT SHORT DAMMIT! WOOOHOOO!!!" He jumped around happily.  

Miriana Palefire

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:02 pm
Aya stifled a laugh. He was seventeen as well, though Edward did not know it. Yet. "Seventeen..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:55 pm
Miriana Palefire
((Wait, we're in the same time zone! Where do you live?!))

Edward smirked at the mention that she knew he was an alchemist, "My rep's already growin'! Yup! The one and only~!" he replied dramatically.

[[California... so what have I missed???]]  

Rain-In-the-Shadows

Miriana Palefire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:55 pm
Edward looked at Aya, he was almost a foot taller than Ed, "Wait...is that how old you are?" he asked Aya, unsure of what he ment.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:56 pm
Aya nodded. "Yes..."  

AyaSantres

Miriana Palefire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:57 pm
((Not much really, but I have a plot twist that will be happening soon, not that I'm going to tell anyone what it is yet~! XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:02 pm
Rini was humming again as she walked to her dorm. "So Luna P what do you like of this place?" Luna P floated in front of her face and where the eyes where changed to say the word 'cool'. Luna P then floated next to her again. "Just wait 'till they see me as Sailor Mini Moon. I can't wait untill our fighting classes." She had a mischevious grin. "Well fighting classes is what Bunny sent me here for."  

Rain-In-the-Shadows

Miriana Palefire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:45 pm
Edward silently fell backwards, out cold. He had fainted from shock.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:46 pm
Aya couldn't help it, he laughed. "Painful..."  

AyaSantres

Darling Chibi Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:10 pm
"You okay...?" Rebecca asked. " I'm pretty good with techology and computers...That's what I'm here for." She looked at Rini's Luna P. "Hn... This technology is somewhat advance...Pink hair'd girl? Sorry, I do't know your name...um...when were you born?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:29 pm
"Ed? You okay?" Alexas asked, bending over him.

"Why has the little boy dropped to the floor?" Chi asked, pointing at Ed.

Alexas slapped his face. She had heard it helped people wake up.

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:35 pm
Aya sighed. "Shock..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:19 pm
Tai tilted her head, "Why's he on the ground?" She asked, pointing to Ed. It's like she just came outta nowhere.  

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

Darling Chibi Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:00 pm
"Ed fainted..." Explained Rebecca. "But we know how to wake up. Right?" She gave Tai a wink. "Shoor-" Another deep breath. "Shor.."

((Meep...I have to go now.))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games