Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:24 pm
Rose looked at the rooms. She liked the 3rd room the best, but she wanted Jade to have the first pick. Afterall she wouldn't mind if Jade picked the 3rd room. All she really cared about was being loyal to her new master. "Jade, would you like to pick first?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:28 pm
SweetHugz
Rose looked at the rooms. She liked the 3rd room the best, but she wanted Jade to have the first pick. Afterall she wouldn't mind if Jade picked the 3rd room. All she really cared about was being loyal to her new master. "Jade, would you like to pick first?" She asked.

"No, you pick whatever room you want. I don't mind which room."  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:35 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
SweetHugz

"Are you sure?" She asked getting ready to walk to the 3rd room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:38 pm
SweetHugz
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
SweetHugz

"Yeah, totally! Any place is better than that cage."  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:40 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
SweetHugz
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
SweetHugz

"Yeah, totally! Any place is better than that cage."

"Okay then. I'll have the 3rd room. What about you?" She asked peering in the 3rd room to see what's it like. Everything inside was pink and her favorite color was pink.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:40 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
SweetHugz

A small cat walks up the stairs and approaches the three of them. It Rubs against Jades leg and purrs. "Oh, this is my cat Shadow." Cloud reaches down and pets the cat.  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:43 pm
Rose looked at the cat. "This cat was the same looking cat I used to have." She thought "Can I pet Shadow?" She asked Cloud.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:43 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
SweetHugz

A small cat walks up the stairs and approaches the three of them. It Rubs against Jades leg and purrs. "Oh, this is my cat Shadow." Cloud reaches down and pets the cat.

Jade smiled and bent down to scratch it behind the ears.  

amore_mia_bella

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:53 pm
SweetHugz
Rose looked at the cat. "This cat was the same looking cat I used to have." She thought "Can I pet Shadow?" She asked Cloud.

"Of course you can pet him" Cloud replied, "Since you're living here now, he's your cat as well"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:01 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz

"Of course you can pet him" Cloud replied, "Since you're living here now, he's your cat as well"
Rose bended down a little bit you she can pet him. "Hello Shadow." She whispered.  

SweetHugz

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:06 pm
SweetHugz
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz

Rose bended down a little bit you she can pet him. "Hello Shadow." She whispered.

"Do you know which room you want?" Jade asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:15 pm
SweetHugz

"Okay then. I'll have the 3rd room. What about you?" She asked peering in the 3rd room to see what's it like. Everything inside was pink and her favorite color was pink.

SweetHugz

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:23 pm
SweetHugz

"I'll take the second one... It reminds me of home," inside, the walls were painted to look like a forest, and they really did. Jade felt as though she could walk through the walls.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:25 pm
"Okay then." She said walking off towards her room. "I guess I'm going to shower first." Rose looked at her bright pink hair that changed light brown. "See you later Jade."  

SweetHugz

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:41 pm
SweetHugz
"Okay then." She said walking off towards her room. "I guess I'm going to shower first." Rose looked at her bright pink hair that changed light brown. "See you later Jade."

"I'll start supper while you two get comfortable." Cloud walked down stairs to the kitchen.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games