Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:18 pm
"I'm sure I have something...let's go then." Mitsukai turned around to the Chaos Gate, and gated to Mac Anu.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:49 pm
Feay walked through the streets of Mac Anu with resentment. He would get all of those stupid children eventuly, those annoyence's called FatesBane.  

SNymph

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:50 pm
"Ok." he said as he gated to Mac Anu.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:49 pm
Edin sighed. "So who's the bad guy here, you guys or Oracle? It doesn't make much sense to me..." He looked at Tsuyuna.

Mitsukai appeared in the delta server, obviously. She turned to the chaos gate in the dome at her area words. "There's gotta be something I have in here...aha!" She looked at the keywords, "Galloping Subtle Desert." The area seemed familiar to her, like she's been there before, or something. "Well I have a level 43 place, I think there should be some cool armor or weapon or something here. It's a field, so it shouldn't take very long. Galloping, Subtle, Desert? Do you wanna go there?"

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:08 pm
((Sorry I haven't been on in a while, y'all crying !))

The same question had just crossed her mind. Tsuyuna was now thinking rapidly. If these people were in league with them, were they to be trusted? "We could be gettin' duped," she speculated as her hand inconspicuously slid over her Mystec. She decided to be frank. "Can we trust you?" she asked tentatively.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:57 pm
Tsuyuna(the White)
((Sorry I haven't been on in a while, y'all crying !))

The same question had just crossed her mind. Tsuyuna was now thinking rapidly. If these people were in league with them, were they to be trusted? "We could be gettin' duped," she speculated as her hand inconspicuously slid over her Mystec. She decided to be frank. "Can we trust you?" she asked tentatively.

((Sorry I'm rping for Orly cause he can't reach the compter right now. He'll be in the hospital for allitle while. He triped and twisted his ankle. Sorry. Is that okay.))
"Depends" said Liz "can we trust you? How much do you two want to stop the coma accident. Cause if you want to stay safe, you should stay away from this. I mean Nero only called you two cause she thought she knew that one of you was related to someone in a coma."
"Liz!!"
"What?"
"You're giving away to much info!!"
"So?! They deserve to know."
Nero rolled her eyes, then reached behind her back, as if to scratch an itch, and reached for her book.  

SNymph

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:27 pm
(It's fine. 3nodding Just as long as he thinks it's fine.)

Edin looked around. "Yeah, so what if we are related to someone in a coma? Can you do anything about it?" Ignoring the previous question, he turned to Tsuyuna. "Do you trust these guys?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:38 pm
Tsuyuna glanced warily between Liz and Nero, contemplating. It honestly did not matter to her what happened to the coma victims, but Edin... For some reason, she felt a slight twinge of guilt for feeling so. "What is it about this guy that totally makes me question my methods?" she wondered. Sighing, she looked straightforwardly to Nero. "I'll trust you as long as ya don't cause us trouble. But I must ask, why me along with Edin? He's the only one who knows someone in a coma. How do I fit into this picture?" It seemed like she was beginning to get pulled into deeper and deeper conspiracies. "How indeed," she mused.  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SNymph

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:14 pm
"Hey we were only told to tell you about us. The person who's making all the plans is Orly, and he's doing something at the moment. He won't have time for his friends" Liz whined.
"I can explain Tsuyuna. Because Edin's brother is, and remains to this day, the first person to know about Oracle, and the first person to warn the public. And Oracle is convinced that Edin can convince the Admins that they egxist." Nero said in her calm nutreul voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:44 pm
"And I'm jus' the sidekick," Tsuyuna frowned. She felt like she was being dragged into some place where she did not belong. Sighing, she looked to Edin. "I can go an' look fer the ones that 'she' wanted us to find. I'm sure you can handle things 'ere on your own." she said.  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:49 pm
"That sounds good, but what about Hitomi? Where is she by the way?" he asked as he looked around.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:51 pm
Mitsukai turned to the side and looked around. "Hitomi...? I guess we'll have to wait." She smiled and looked at Zeig.

Edin gave Nero an odd look. "Whatever. I'll do anything that'll give me information on the coma victims, or if it gives me someway to bring them back. But wait...brother?" He looked around cautiously and kicked his foot on the ground, since his character automatically did that when he was standing there for a long time.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:18 pm
Edin had ignored her statement, or he had simply accepted what she had said. For some reason, this saddened Tsuyuna. Blatantly ignoring her own feelings, though, she stepped towards the door...only to turn around and face Nero and Liz once more. As much as she wanted to leave and continue with her own, personal goals, curiosity still had its hold on her. She wanted to know more about what Nero was saying. Maybe the info she could learn from her would be helpful in pursuing her own ventures. "Anything to kill time," she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:25 pm
Sauce-Kay
Mitsukai turned to the side and looked around. "Hitomi...? I guess we'll have to wait." She smiled and looked at Zeig.

Edin gave Nero an odd look. "Whatever. I'll do anything that'll give me information on the coma victims, or if it gives me someway to bring them back. But wait...brother?" He looked around cautiously and kicked his foot on the ground, since his character automatically did that when he was standing there for a long time.

"That's what we were told by Orly. If you don't have one we and Nero are going to have a talk with Orly, sending us over to lie to people." Liz said  

SNymph

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games