Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
do you ever feel alone? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God_Of_Murder_Khaine

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:37 pm
i constantly feel alone, as if im invisible i so wish it weren't so but wishes don't come true  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:55 am
I always feel alone or ignored...especially at school. Even my teachers ignore me. crying The only person I truly feel loved by is my boyfriend, whom I see maybe once or twice a week.

worthless emo soup

evrem_26

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:23 pm
i feel alone all the time...
i am going to a boarding school, my parents are not even in the same country as me,
when i ask for help everyone ignores me,
I am trying to do everything by myself and life sucks.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:22 pm
yea i do im alway alone and always will be and that will never change i will always feel depressed nothing seems to lighten up in my life  

xsmexii_3mokrisx

I Poot Lime Green Chaos

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:03 pm
agreed  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:28 pm
I feel alone, especially with my parents because once I heard them say that they married only for "business". I feel alone because I can't tell my friends since they wouldn't understand.
Being alone will make me stronger.  

tamura-san

Roryboot

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:08 am
I feel alone a lot... especially when my mom told me that I was an "unexpected baby"... and when I grew up bullied just cuz I was always different... ******** that s**t.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:01 pm
im definitely lonely, all the time.. i get close to people, then they hurt me, so i push them away, and they expect me to still be there, but i gradually push everyone away, and i end up alone, with all my friends wondering where the hell i went.. it's..it's not pleasant..  

EmoxBandit

Kimura Yuriko

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:44 am
I recently moved across the country, so of couse I feel alone.

I don't know anyone out here except for my dad.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:36 am
All the time. I have 2 "friends", and neitherbof them really understand me. And of course, I don't have a boyfriend, while everyone else is happily in love. I am an outcast. A freak.  

Pickles And Pretty Ponies

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:03 am
Teh Vampire Kitteh
All the time. I have 2 "friends", and neitherbof them really understand me. And of course, I don't have a boyfriend, while everyone else is happily in love. I am an outcast. A freak.
You ever let them try to understand you or do you just assume they don't?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:49 pm
Rellik San
Teh Vampire Kitteh
You ever let them try to understand you or do you just assume they don't?

I try, but they just don't get it. Whenever I play some of my rock music they stare at me like I'm a freak(they're both pop music fanatics). Whenever I tell them about the latest rejection I've experienced, they roll their eyes and tell me to quit feeling sorry for myself. They don't know what heartbreak is like, because they've never experienced it. The only reason we're friends in the first place is because we've known each other since we were little. Our friendship isn't nearly as strong nowadays because we both kind of drifted in the opposite directions. They're the smart, beautiful, popular girls while I'm the emo freak. It would be so much nicer if they'd at least make an effort.  

Pickles And Pretty Ponies

Shootingstar4041

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:37 am
Yeah i feel alone from time to time aswell..usually when i'm in my room alone thinkning about all the things that are wrong with me, and since it's summer that adds to the lonliness because a new school was built and a lot of my friends will be going stare (stupid smith)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:52 am
all the time...-.-  

Emu_Blood

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games