Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
This is why I hate emos. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:54 pm
exmotional
Just a thought, i don't worship Rellik, i just think he's funny.
He's no Daredevil.

Ph Tony Stark could kick Daredevils a**.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:56 pm
Rellik San
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Soviet Mudkipz
too many people worship rellik

He's not immortal. Dx
Count me out.

How do you know I'm not immortal?

For all you know I could have the quickening of 100 immortals in my veins.

Good point. But my conscience requires proof.

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:57 pm
Yah but OptimasPrime would own both their asses.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:43 pm
DaisukeOrDark
Leo Convoy would kick Optimus Primes a** any day.  

Rellik San
Captain

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:45 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Rellik San
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Soviet Mudkipz
too many people worship rellik

He's not immortal. Dx
Count me out.

How do you know I'm not immortal?

For all you know I could have the quickening of 100 immortals in my veins.

Good point. But my conscience requires proof.

Erm...
Er...
There can be, only one?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:29 pm
Rellik San
DaisukeOrDark

And then Daredevil owns face because he is daredevil. He is blind and has superstrength without having physical superpowers. Also he's got a real personality, unlike a lot of superheroes.
<3 daredevil wins.  

e x m o t i o n a l

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:31 pm
exmotional
Rellik San
DaisukeOrDark

And then Daredevil owns face because he is daredevil. He is blind and has superstrength without having physical superpowers. Also he's got a real personality, unlike a lot of superheroes.
<3 daredevil wins.

Gambit's a Cajun that can speak proper English and uses playing cards to fight.

Gambit wins.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:38 pm
-Isel-
exmotional
Rellik San
DaisukeOrDark

<3 daredevil wins.

Gambit wins.

I will not deny he is cool.
daredevil still wins in my world.
say all you want about delusions.
<3 daredevil  

e x m o t i o n a l

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:11 am
exmotional
-Isel-
exmotional
Rellik San
DaisukeOrDark

<3 daredevil wins.

Gambit wins.

<3 daredevil

Tony Stark only needs to use a sound wave emitted from one of the Iron Man armours to cripple Daredevil's powers.

Also if you'd read the recent X-Men issues, you'd know Gambit's powers can now be channeled without playing cards.

Besides, Wolverine kicks the living s**t out of Matt Murdock when he's hypnotised by Hydra to bump off all the Marvel heroes. Wow you guys really aren't up to date at all. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:13 am
Rellik San
exmotional
-Isel-
exmotional
Rellik San
DaisukeOrDark

<3 daredevil wins.

Gambit wins.

<3 daredevil

Tony Stark only needs to use a sound wave emitted from one of the Iron Man armours to cripple Daredevil's powers.

Also if you'd read the recent X-Men issues, you'd know Gambit's powers can now be channeled without playing cards.

Besides, Wolverine kicks the living s**t out of Matt Murdock when he's hypnotised by Hydra to bump off all the Marvel heroes. Wow you guys really aren't up to date at all. D:
even spiderman can beat dare devil  

The Dadalorian
Crew

e x m o t i o n a l

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:36 am
You men just don't get it. Daredevil/Matt Murdock is infinitely better than them.
If you were Christian, you'd say Jesus was better than the Romans, but they still killed him.
*shrugs* just because you're better doesn't mean you'll win.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:54 am
exmotional
You men just don't get it. Daredevil/Matt Murdock is infinitely better than them.
If you were Christian, you'd say Jesus was better than the Romans, but they still killed him.
i am Christian, and there's a reason he died, but this isn't the place to get into it, and i'm not gonna discuss it either.
but we do get it, we've just read the comics and stuff  

The Dadalorian
Crew

e x m o t i o n a l

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:03 am
Soviet Mudkipz
exmotional
i am Christian, and there's a reason he died, but this isn't the place to get into it, and i'm not gonna discuss it either.

So have i. I'm not just bullshitting this to be cool. I don't want to get into religious discussions either, i'm already confused as to what i believe.
I know that daredevil isn't the best, by your definition. By my definition, he is. My definition involves some equation of cool factor, kindness of character, fighting style, and story line. Since daredevil's story is awesome, he looks awesome, he's kind and yet not one-dimensional, and he fights without ever using guns or blades, he wins the equation. That's my definition, yours is different, so what?
Besides, i'm impervious to logic.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:09 am
exmotional
Soviet Mudkipz
exmotional

So have i. I'm not just bullshitting this to be cool. I don't want to get into religious discussions either, i'm already confused as to what i believe.
I know that daredevil isn't the best, by your definition. By my definition, he is. My definition involves some equation of cool factor, kindness of character, fighting style, and story line. Since daredevil's story is awesome, he looks awesome, he's kind and yet not one-dimensional, and he fights without ever using guns or blades, he wins the equation. That's my definition, yours is different, so what?
that is pretty cool, plus he's blind, but idk he just doesn't get up there to me.  

The Dadalorian
Crew

e x m o t i o n a l

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:16 am
Soviet Mudkipz
exmotional
Soviet Mudkipz
exmotional

that is pretty cool, plus he's blind, but idk he just doesn't get up there to me.

Fair enough, who does?  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games