Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED
The Confession thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:D
  I've dedicated my life to driving youngsters crazy.
  I'm sorry. I'm honest to a fault.
  No, no. I've been frail since birth. *cough cough*
  Oh, I assure you. I'm crying on the inside, racked with guilt.
  I wish I could go back in time and kill myself as a newborn. I keep coming up with such troublesome things.
  It's so difficult when people take me seriously.
View Results

CH1LDREN BE1NG BEATEN

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:38 pm
Fidei Defensor
"Kenny! Good, you're alive! But we replaced your heart with a baked potato...You have four seconds to live."...""

Remember back when we all inhabited the same Anime Chat room on those boards, and how every other day some kind of dramatic argument would come along and turn the thread into a freaking soap opera? We were such nooblet tweens back then, I swear..."Wut, u're leiving? OK fine, I see wut frends mean to u guys, and i wil not leve after all. Yu have shown me th way."
ROOFFFLLLL. OH MY GOD, IT WAS PATHETIC. I'm so ashamed.

I remember that the only basic use Yuure had for me was when those asinine little Foamy the squirrel cartoons were updated, and Death was always drinking sake.

And Genkai's name was like, Alexis Hoyle or w/e.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:40 am
...ACHIKA! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME I WAS LETTING QWERTY BACK IN HERE?! NOW ALEX IS GONNA BE A FANBOY, AND LORD KNOWS WE'RE HYPOCRITICAL AND ARE ANTI-FANBOY!

Ah. Well. Anyway.

...I'm ashamed to be a part of those arguments, too. And it as usually over something so stupid, like...an avatar someone didn't have or -- Good God, this will always haunt me -- bishie fights.

LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWRD why did I ever participate in those. I hade my face in teh shame. D:

...How old was I back then anyway? Fourteen? Good grief, I suddenly feel old. ._.

I remember thinking Final Fantasy VII, Kingdom Hearts, Inuyasha and Case Closed were the best things ever. Now it's Xenosaga, Tales of the Abyss, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Sailor Moon. *smacked*

Granted tho', I do miss Case Closed. I also miss all those old anime Neopets graphics sites. Man, looking for custom lookups was the bomb way back when.

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:36 am
Oh gawd yes haha! The horrific bishy fights! God knows what would have happned when someone waltzed in there claiming one of our bishies as theirs sweatdrop Not to mention, some of us before we logged out for the night would ask the others to "protect" our bishies. Now I feel like a dork typing just that and the bad part was I think I was the oldest in there. SOME ROLEMODEL I WAS TO YOU YOUNGSTERS!

I still Enjoy Final Fantasy and KH though I like KH a bit more than FF. I can remember I wanna talk like about nothing but Final Fantasy back then and how horrifically obssessed I was over Reno o_O I thought FF would be the best whole freaking series I would ever play and nothing could top that until I was at wal-mart one day and I had a choice of FF 12 or Tales of the Abyss! Picked Abyss and boy did I make the right decision! IMO I think The Tales series is a bit better than FF and I know I say this now cause God knows I will find a game sometime in the future I will like a bit better than the Tales Series.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:57 am
I remember my choice -- Okami or Abyss. I chose Okami. Memory card wouldn't save any data. Then you all wouldn't shut up about Abyss, and I hated it for that reason...now look at me. 8D

Teh. One thing about Sephiroth was that 99 percent of the people that tried to claim him never even played FFVII [just KH] and claimed to know everything about him. And with Crapvent Advent Children, it's gotten worse. I'm not nearly as big an FF fan as I was then, but that STILL annoys me.

Incedentally about the rolemodel bit...we're the, like only ones who never got their main accounts frozen. o.o I got reported a bunch of times [one for supposedly trying to use Neopets as an online dating site...WTF? I never knew why I got that, probably for having rings in my shop with claims Sephiroth gave them to me...], but never frozen! =O

We're good little girls! =D *coughBULLCRAPcough*

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:08 pm
[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
I remember my choice -- Okami or Abyss. I chose Okami. Memory card wouldn't save any data. Then you all wouldn't shut up about Abyss, and I hated it for that reason...now look at me. 8D

Teh. One thing about Sephiroth was that 99 percent of the people that tried to claim him never even played FFVII [just KH] and claimed to know everything about him. And with Crapvent Advent Children, it's gotten worse. I'm not nearly as big an FF fan as I was then, but that STILL annoys me.

Incedentally about the rolemodel bit...we're the, like only ones who never got their main accounts frozen. o.o I got reported a bunch of times [one for supposedly trying to use Neopets as an online dating site...WTF? I never knew why I got that, probably for having rings in my shop with claims Sephiroth gave them to me...], but never frozen! =O

We're good little girls! =D *coughBULLCRAPcough*

XD You all wouldn't shut-up about Trauma Center! Not to mention ToS a while back XD I guess we're even now ^___^ 3nodding But I do want to get Okami, that game looks fun!

Yeah, you are right! We never did get our accounts frozen XD I think I got reported like once or twice and that is it!

I knows I'm a good girl ^_^ *nose grows* o_O *covers her nose* You didn't see that sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:12 pm
I confess that I was an awful twelve-thirteen year old back in my neo days.

*coughcoughgomenkyubitalkingffandiknewnothingcoughcough* Ouch, that really hurt my throat.  

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

-Houshin Engi-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:15 pm
[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
...ACHIKA! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME I WAS LETTING QWERTY BACK IN HERE?! NOW ALEX IS GONNA BE A FANBOY, AND LORD KNOWS WE'RE HYPOCRITICAL AND ARE ANTI-FANBOY!

Ah. Well. Anyway.

...I'm ashamed to be a part of those arguments, too. And it as usually over something so stupid, like...an avatar someone didn't have or -- Good God, this will always haunt me -- bishie fights.

LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWRD why did I ever participate in those. I hade my face in teh shame. D:

...How old was I back then anyway? Fourteen? Good grief, I suddenly feel old. ._.

I remember thinking Final Fantasy VII, Kingdom Hearts, Inuyasha and Case Closed were the best things ever. Now it's Xenosaga, Tales of the Abyss, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Sailor Moon. *smacked*

Granted tho', I do miss Case Closed. I also miss all those old anime Neopets graphics sites. Man, looking for custom lookups was the bomb way back when.

because...you neglected to ask WHO i was asking you to invite in :]

awww admit it. we all love Ytrewq.

I might just love her in a more...lesbian way with chocolate syrup and whip cream and sliced bananas ans nuts and sweet and sour sacue all over her body....but HELL 8D shes my one and only.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:27 pm
xD

>_> <_< >_> <_> *shoots self*

And "<_>" is how you gonk outside of Gaia.  

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:41 pm
xD

>_> <_< >_> <_> *shoots self*

And "<_>" is how you gonk outside of Gaia.

AHHHH not supposed to shoot yourself! *pokes Melody with a stick*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:57 pm
*becomes and zombie and starts eating the stick*
BRAINS domokun  

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:31 pm
*becomes and zombie and starts eating the stick*
BRAINS domokun

BAD ZOMBIE for eating me stick >( Nuu brains for joo evil  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:16 pm
O_O A fanboy? Listen; just because I happen to enjoy conversing with her when she actually rears her face doesn't make me a fanboy. If you'd like to disappear for a little while and appear sporadically as well, I'm sure I'd do just the same for you, but you'd be damned if you were to call me your fanboy then.

I confess that I looked at Achika's latest post and almost vomited. ^^ Humans and food make more than enough of a disgusting picture in my mind with humans consuming the food, let alone vice versa.  

Fidei Defensor

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:50 pm
So what? I don't want brains; at least, none of yours.

I may gather what's in all your heads, and knowing y'all, it prolly won't be pretty an' will kill zombies.

HEY LET'S GO ZOMBIE HUNTING! *arm falls off* Oh yeah, I'm one. *forgot* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:48 pm
Well dear, you just seem to be...I dunno...more fanatical 'round her when she IS here? I dunno.

I confess that I found Achika's post disturbing as well, but somewhat hot. o_o What a reversal, ne? x_x

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

CH1LDREN BE1NG BEATEN

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:05 pm
AKIHCA, I WANT YOUR ******** BOD.

btw my msn isnt working. help me. sad ily. ihy for not coming to america and literally coming on me.

BTW THE FACT THAT ALEX ACTUALLY ENJOYS CONVERSING WITH ME IN MY SPARSE VISITS HERE DOESN'T MEAN THAT HE WANTS TO GIVE ME CUNNILINGUS.

which he totally does, btw. but for different reasons.

~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff