Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
Conversion Corner (Big and Small) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ophiuchus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:30 am
In 8 days, i'll be picking up some of the new plastic terminators.

Someone's hired me to create them a Master in Terminator armour for their Ultramarine army.
I've already customised their sword and a storm bolter (winged with a scope.. Looks fun. It's meant to show master crafting)
I also have the challenge of giving him robes to show either veterancy or represent an Adamantine Mantle... I have the plastic captain's body with the robe still attatched, So i'll probbably build off that.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:31 am
I just converted the crusader from the witch hunter box set to a space marine veteran, it was really easy but has a great effect. i added a bolt pistol to his hand with the shield, and gave him powe armor by basicly adjusting his boots with green stuff smile now i'll need a space marine head to cut up and put on his face .... sweatdrop

ill try to get some pictures up in a moment  

Seraphine-Exalted

General VonCarstein

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:37 am
my best conversions are my deathwatch kill team. i special ordered their armpads and my bolter with m.40 targeting scope is my coolest model.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:51 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

angelfire5x

Drachyench

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:55 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:05 pm
Drachyench_The_Eternal
angelfire5x
As no one payed attention to my design a couple of posts back, and i said i'd post my design piccie, i shall now post it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I reckon that should turn a few heads =)

My own design, took bloody ages. Hope it hasn't been used by anyone yet x_x;

Should cost me around ?90 for the three i want to make. With standard sentinel stats, but with some vehicle upgrades. [So it's all legal =3]

Looks nice.

Thanks.  

angelfire5x

kabel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:43 pm
im working on an interesting conversion, more acurately, i will be, once i get my hands on my green stuff...

im using a couple of very old epic pieces, no clue what they are, other than the arms to a tank of some kind, basically mechanical arms...

i plan on attatching them to the packpack of a few space marines, using greenstuff and a few parts from the ole bits box... i wanted techmarines that were totally different than anything else made, and they should turn out alright... i will post pictures if i actually finish them... oh and also if they look nice.... but that might not be untill summer, so root for the home team  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:47 am
The bitz order for my homegrown Greater Daemon should be arriving sometime today. I'll post it in my thread once he's done... ninja  

darth603

Ophiuchus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:14 pm
News is that they allow the thursday veterans to get items before their release. I'm going to my store tomorrow to try and grab some of their Terminator boxes!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:58 pm
Quote:
News is that they allow the thursday veterans to get items before their release. I'm going to my store tomorrow to try and grab some of their Terminator boxes!

stare xp crying

We cannot.  

Relkin9

kabel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:38 pm
hehehe.... new conversion in the works ((found the green stuff for those techmarines))

a couple of years back, i got a space wolves heavy plasma cannon piece, and i built it, knowing i wouldnt ever get to place it in my army... but then, i noticed something interesting (stupid) i have no hq piece thats an infantry (currently using chaplan on bike)

so im doing a huge conversion on this guy to make him my hq
ive ripped off his launcher arm, and replaced it with a terminator arm, he will have term honors obviously and his other arm, that previously held a firing button, holds a powersword, this i created with tree (sprue mold plastic for the newer moddelers) and green stuff

i diddnt like his pack, so i rid him of it, his fur belt thing, i made into a full back cloak, using that putty we all love.. i promise i will post a pic when i am finished, hopefully this weekend  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:46 pm
Quote:
kabel
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:38 pm Post subject:
hehehe.... new conversion in the works ((found the green stuff for those techmarines))

a couple of years back, i got a space wolves heavy plasma cannon piece, and i built it, knowing i wouldnt ever get to place it in my army... but then, i noticed something interesting (stupid) i have no hq piece thats an infantry (currently using chaplan on bike)

so im doing a huge conversion on this guy to make him my hq
ive ripped off his launcher arm, and replaced it with a terminator arm, he will have term honors obviously and his other arm, that previously held a firing button, holds a powersword, this i created with tree (sprue mold plastic for the newer moddelers) and green stuff

i diddnt like his pack, so i rid him of it, his fur belt thing, i made into a full back cloak, using that putty we all love.. i promise i will post a pic when i am finished, hopefully this weekend

Sounds cool.  

Relkin9

kabel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:37 pm
Relkin9

Sounds cool.

thank you... ive got its pieces primed now... paint and assembly coming soon!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:02 am
My newest conversion, from parts i actually have, was made yesterday.

My first 'terrorist'. He has standard cadian IG arms, body, legs. Then i shaved off his hands, and replaced them with a plasma pistol (left arm) and a detonator (The foregrip of a flamer/grenade launcher) just becuase they're the type i've seen often used in movies, i'm gonna add some plastic from a Tau plasma rifle stock to that. I've then strapped 4 grenade packs (8 grenades) To his chest, given him an eldar gaurdian (unmasked) Head, and strapped two packs of "C4" To his back. (Spacemarine large pouches). To finish it off, i have two cloak bits from the chaos sprue, that are stuck either side of his waist, like a tie, or something.

He looks good so far, but needs a colour job, i was thinking either desert, or jungle, becuase that's what terrorists seem to rpefer in movies. Or i might just try make him more Civvy lookin'.  

angelfire5x

Relkin9

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:13 pm
Terrorist. What army is he going to be for?  
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games