Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite Bleach Character?
  Ichigo
  Rukia
  Chad
  Orihime
  Uryu
  UGH I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!!!! (gold please)
View Results

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:31 am
"This is a fight that i want" Sakura gave Yukamasu the look. then she look back at chi. "Let me guess, the thing whats blood and it is trying to controll you"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:36 am
"I see then." Yukamasu said. he walked into his room and retrieved his Zanpaku-to. "You may need help. Bankai!"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spring Wind  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:48 am
"Huh....were is Sakura????"Katana said looking around  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:19 am
Yuamasu walked towards Sakura and Chi. "Well I guess I'll be fighting."  

Atacis_Grave

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:33 am
What are you people talking about. You have a bankai so you've seen your soul and spoken to it. I can talk to mine but it only appears as a shadow. I'm not able to force it here, and why do you think it's controling me. Why do you think I was turning into a hollow, I haunted the ones who killled me. I made there lifes as misserable as mine had been. That might sound mean to you, but to me it's revenge. If it hadn't been for that guy I would have become a hollow and eaten there souls. Which might not have been a big deal, they would've deserved it. Pulling her blades up to her face as if to block any attack Chi gets ready for there attack.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:11 pm
Yukamasu walked towards her. "I understand." He said sheathing his sword.  

Atacis_Grave

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:27 pm
You should never sheath your weapon in the middle of a fight. It just makes killing you easier.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:37 pm
Katana walked around and heard a fight and ran over there and saw Sakura and Yukamasu she grabed her sowrd that was on her back and held the handle as idf she was ready to kill Chii but she let go because she rememberd that they had fun when they first met and she stood there looking at Chi and Sakura fight and then had a tear come down her face and she wipped it off so no one could see  

Bravery-Homunculus

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:43 pm
A voice like wind rose into the air, Chi a thrid one has arrived, it's that one you poisoned. WIthout looking Chi calls out, welcome to the fight Katana, were having a nice party. Oh and Sakura my ofer still stands the anitidote for 2,000 yen but keep annying me and the price will go up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:05 pm
Sakura sheathed her sword "your lucky there are more people here"  

Death_God_Sakura

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:21 pm
Hmm, so I'm not getting my fight and your not paying me fore the antidote, what to do now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:53 pm
"Hand it over, then we can fight the other side." Sakura said looking toward this East.  

Death_God_Sakura

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:25 pm
I told you nothing for free, besides Chi pulls out the bottle or whats left of it. The bottle got smashed during our fight. My home is days away so I can't get another one to easily. Chi puts her sword away and shrugs her shoulders, I could make some new stuff but it'll be pure and hurt alittle as it goes to work.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:08 pm
Katana fell to the floor coughing and couldnt stop and started to cough up blood!! "Wat...Why i am i coughing up blood?????"Katana said  

Bravery-Homunculus

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:17 pm
My poison brakes down your bodies cells so your stomach probably has holes in it. So 2,000 yen, fight me now, or some how magically become that guy who saved me and I'll give the antidote. HTen again if you fight me you can't kill me.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games