Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:26 am
She gave a soft laugh on that once she nibbled on a bit of bacon a moment, "Sounds good." If she had time to preplan she could do better, but the whole preplanning thing was a problem, "The food is good, thank you." And it was, far better then anything she could have picked up at a fast-food place.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:40 pm
"You're welcome," Methos said as he ate. "And thank you for last night. I had a really good time."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:46 pm
She offered a smile on that, a response having to wait given she was in the middle of a bite, but a few seconds later she replied, "Yes, must do that again sometime, preferably skipping some of the boring conversational topics though." Otherwise the night had gone well and ended better, no complaints.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:53 am
"So," Methos said curiously, sipping his coffee, "what passes for interesting conversation for you?"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:20 am
Luana hesitated a moment, caught off guard a moment by that, "Honestly, I have little to no idea." There really wasn't much she cared about anymore, so talking to people was more a needed thing then of interest most the time.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:18 am
"Something I've been curious about," Methos said, scraping up the last of his eggs. "How did you know I was Methos?"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:16 pm
Now she gave a light laugh, "Research and being a good guesser." Not a very filling answer, but somethings she rather keep to herself. "Those pretending were fools, easily seen through if one had a brain." Which in her mind was all too true, why would someone that went through so much effort to hide himself boast about who he was, much less with the scraps of information that could be pulled together, personality were far from fitting.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:55 pm
Methos looked at Luana steadily for a moment before shaking his head. Internally he warred with the option of calling her bluff and spoiling this nice interlude -- the smart thing to do, in reference to his own neck -- or just let things lie for now.

He chose the latter option for the moment. He knew she wasn't telling him the truth. Research on Methos outside of the Watcher organization was sketchy at best -- clouded by the sands of time and Methos' own efforts. And what the Watchers had had been carefully edited by one Adam Pierson over the dozen years he had had free access to them.

As for being a "good guesser" -- to come to such a conclusion, that bookish Adam Pierson was really Methos the world's oldest man, was a leap only a mindreader or eavesdropper could have made.

He shrugged. "Maybe later you'll tell me more," he said, "when you feel you can trust me."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:58 pm
Luana watched him that moment, fully expecting him to say something to ruin the morning, an underlying sense of coldness sparkling in her blue eyes. "Trust does not know me." She replied softly before finishing her eggs, moving on from the distasteful topic, "I can wash the dishes since you cooked."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:14 pm
He smiled and nodded. "If you'd like," he said. "I'll dry." Her comment on trust was not remarked on. She had, after all, come to his flat, let him make love to her, they had fallen asleep in each others arms... it all implied a certain level of trust from both of them that negated her comment. Not to mention letting him cook for her. Who knew what he had seasoned her eggs with?  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:18 pm
She gave a simple nod on that, no need to argue really, and scooted the chair back to stand, collecting her plate and cup given at some point she had finished her coffee. She was really more of a tea type of person, but she wasn't one to complain over such little matters, never had been. Rather silently she collected the pans used as well before running water in the sink, her silence holding only because she was in thought for the time being.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:54 pm
Everything necessary to do a few dishes were right there on the sink. Methos remained companionably silent himself as he cleaned the rinse side of the sink and ran hot water into it. He liked spending time with Luana, despite her contrary nature. She was odd enough to be interesting, not to mention easy on the eyes.

He sensed she was deep in thought, and didn't interupt her.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:00 pm
Setting forth once the water was heated up she gave a slight smile, "So what do you normally do during your days?" Random question, mostly to break the silence, her quiet voice barely heard over the water.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:08 pm
"Various things," Methos said, taking a rinsed plate from her and drying it. "I do freelance research and translations for universities and private collectors. I'm teaching Phoenix several afternoons a week. Basically, I make my own schedule, depending on my workload. You?"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:21 pm
She paused a moment to thing, "For the time being, job-hunting out of boredom, otherwise nothing really, putting up with Phoenix randomly calling me out of boredom or annoyance." She finished the second plate to move on to a pan, "Still trying to get some of my more important things shipped here without them getting damaged."

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff