Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
*Naruto Timeskip* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:28 am
" Thats fine with me. Itachi seems like a good teammate." Yushai said hopping off the bird.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:33 am
Deidara jumped off the bird and walked next to Yushai, "Yeah, but don't get him pissed. He will kill you in a instant." He placed his hands by the side of his arms and let the sleeve's covered his hands. "Yeah..he said he had to go to a village to take care of something.." He walked over to a boulder that was in the front of the door way. Quickly he made a hand sign and moved his hand close to his face. The door shook and it slowly opened.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:35 am
"Nice trick and thanks for the advice." Yushai said standing next to Deidara.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:39 am
"Yeah, pay attention to when the members do it because it's the only way to get in." Deidara walked inside of the cave and waited for Yushai to come inside. "I do have a question to ask you yeah..but I'll ask you later." He turned around his back facing Yushai.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:41 am
" Ask me now so you dont have to later I may not have any free time later." Yushai said walking in .  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:45 am
Deidara turned his face slightly so he could see the side of his face, "Why did you have that girl hiding in your house? Don't think I'm stupid because I did notice another person chakra by the house other then yours yeah.." After Yushai walked in Deidara did the same hand sign a placed it close to his face and the door quickly shut. It slammed against the ground and shook the entrance of the hide out.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:48 am
" She was a very close friend wo came to say good bye is all." Yushai said looking at him seriously.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:53 am
Deidara blinked and looked at him then quickly looked away, "Alright, don't get so attached to people from now on. Yeah, it can kill you.." He started to walk in the dark entrance. Every time he took a step a light turned on.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:54 am
" Gotcha." Yushai said walking behind him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:00 am
Deidara walked into a open light room. It was empty but only one person was in the room. It was Itachi, he was watching Yushai's moves closely. A blank look was on his face and in his eyes. "Hey Itachi, this is the new member that boss wanted yeah.."

Itachi just blinked and didn't say anything. He crossed his arms on his chest while his head band shined a bit from the light.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:01 am
" Itachi youre everything they said you were." Yushai said looking at him.
" Now could you fill me in on this mission were doing?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:07 am
Deidara looked at both of them, "Yeah I will be leaving you two alone now. Itachi knows where I will be if you need me new comer yeah.." He quickly left the room.

Itachi blinked and stared at him for a moment before speaking. He looked at Yushai's head band and noticed it was from the hidden leaf also, "There's this person that knows something about us..to much..I was supposed to go by myself but sense your a new member the boss wanted you to come to." He quickly stopped talking and closed his eyes for a moment.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:11 am
" Sounds good to me. When do we leave?" Yushai asked looking at him seriously.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:17 am
Itachi opened his eyes, he had a blank look in them but sorta a pissed look also. "We was supposed to be there already. Never know if the person is still there. Since she likes to dart from place to place." He walked away from the wall he was leaning against and started to walk towards the entrance of the door. He didn't feel like waiting for him.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:22 am
"Ok I'll follow you." Yushai said following Itachi.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games