Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RPS Guild: Dungeon Crawls For All

Back to Guilds

The RPS Guild is for RPing using the simply-named Roleplaying System (RPS) to manage combat. 

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy, Dungeon, Adventure, System 

Reply RPS Guild
Looking for a party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atrus_Legnacra

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:02 pm
A young-looking mage in all red bows low as he enters the area, "I'm not sure if I'm jumping the gun here, or not, but I am the Arch-Magus Lazarus. Feel free to call me Laz for short, it's what I'm used to being called. I have come here in quest of treasure's and the experience of hunting down foe's, and tackling great obsticals. Alas, the foes and obsticals around here are a bit much for a solidary mage, like myself. If there are any brave adventures around here, like myself, that wish to advance through the realm, I'd be greatly interested in lending my skills."

With that, Laz sits down in a chair, awaiting others to the meeting area inside the tavern.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:45 am
"Hey there you magely fellow." a man said, wearing full black plate mail and a long black cape. "You control the power of arcane crafts, do you not?" The man continued while smiling. "The name is Wick, Cleric of the great Goddess Ecydia!" He put his left hand forward to shake the wizards hand. "If your looking to fell some beasties, or just steal some loot, your going to need someone who can heal you. Correct?"  

Pwn-Cakes

Atrus_Legnacra

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:45 pm
Well now, this seams like an interesting offer. He sized up the gentleman talking to him, before slowly nodding. "Alas, I do need some help in the battle ground around here. From what I have herd, there is a toruny at the Mry school, I'd be interested in joining that tourney, if you know of someone else that would be willing to help out... that is if you're interested in the tourney as well."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:08 pm
A tall emaciated looking man in a green robe with a shaved head and impressively long mustache enters the room. "Greeting good gentlemen. The Mystifying Mumbo, master of marvelous mixtures at your service." He bows deeply. "I wish to secure the services of several strapping servitours for an adventure. Would you happen to be interested?"  

Don Tonberry

Pwn-Cakes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:47 pm
Wick looked at the rediculious newcomer and his mustache. "Hahaha! and what is it that you could provide for a group then fellow stranger?" Wick said with a twisted smile straped across his face. "Are you going to just roll over and die, and hope that whatever desiese you have transfers to them! Hahahaha..." Wick stoped mid laugh and seemed to stare into the air. After a moment of not talking Wick's face grew solem and forelorn.He then begain to mumble something to himself. "Yes dark mistress, I understand. I will use more forethought next time before judgeing my opponets." He then looked back to the newcomer. "Please don't ponder over my jest for too long, I ment nothing by it! So your a master of alchemy is it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:27 pm
Attention good fellows! I am seeking an adventuring party to brave the Survival Tourney hosted by The Miyr School of Necromancy and Black Magic. As a reasonably designed beginning support character, It would seem prudent to have a burly fighter and a practitioner of the arts most magical by my side. Any who desire to meet with me in the attempt of claiming the Tourney prize, please do not hesitate to make yourselves known...

(This of course being dependent upon getting the system up and running again, and the accepting of my character) mrgreen  

Wedry

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:42 pm
Hello all people. My name is Perrian. I, a mage, am looking for a group to go with on a quest. Please, consider inviting me to go on a quest with your group.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:28 am
Atrus_Legnacra
Well now, this seams like an interesting offer. He sized up the gentleman talking to him, before slowly nodding. "Alas, I do need some help in the battle ground around here. From what I have herd, there is a toruny at the Mry school, I'd be interested in joining that tourney, if you know of someone else that would be willing to help out... that is if you're interested in the tourney as well."
"Your pardon, master magician. I couldn't help but overhear your interest in the Miyr Tourney. I also would like the opportunity to challenge myself upon the field of battle; perhaps you would be willing to join me?  

Wedry

Clendyx the Mailman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:41 am
(i have an intention to join this thread, but my char hasn't been added yet)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:45 am
Clendyx and the Ham-Hams
"You have the look of a Defender about you sir. Perhaps you share interest in competing within the Miyr School Tourney with me?

(Subject to character approval of course) mrgreen  

Wedry

Clendyx the Mailman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:52 am
Jordan Windsfury
Clendyx and the Ham-Hams
"You have the look of a Defender about you sir. Perhaps you share interest in competing within the Miyr School Tourney with me?

"I'd be honored, kind sir."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:56 am
Clendyx and the Ham-Hams
Jordan Windsfury
Clendyx and the Ham-Hams

"Excellent! Now we need one more member for our combative trio." *Looks expectantly at Lazarus*  

Wedry

Atrus_Legnacra

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:37 pm
Jordan Windsfury
Clendyx and the Ham-Hams
Jordan Windsfury
Clendyx and the Ham-Hams

"Excellent! Now we need one more member for our combative trio." *Looks expectantly at Lazarus*

Lazerous smiles lightly, as he slings his shield over his shoulder. "I would be honered to be the third member of your trio, for the Myr compention."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:14 pm
Atrus_Legnacra
Jordan Windsfury
Clendyx and the Ham-Hams
Jordan Windsfury
Clendyx and the Ham-Hams

Lazerous smiles lightly, as he slings his shield over his shoulder. "I would be honered to be the third member of your trio, for the Myr compention."
"Most excellent Master Lazarus! We three will prove ourselves on the field of combat as befits adventurers of our stature. I shall inform the School of our wish to participate immediately." *Fury hurries off to the School of Miyr, excited at the thought of the coming tourney*  

Wedry

FARGORE
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:29 am
With the rolling dice feature back on I’m ready to start a quest or two. So if you’re ready to have some fun with FARGORE just tell me who your party is and what kind of quest you want to go on. And you can always pick one from my “FARGORE’s quest” thread if you would like.  
RPS Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games