Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // R:2 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite guild?
  Canard
  Kestrel
  Moon Tree
  Raven
View Results

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:07 pm
Luella dusted herself off after Nara shoved passed her; she shot Ekon a somewhat stunned look as well, curious if he was thinking the same thing as she, Oi someone isn’t very polite… Luella being the spite full person she is of course she gave Nara a malicious look from behind and proceeded to the chaos gate. She brought up the menu but all important information escaped her; it was just a side effect of her agitation; not sure what to do Luella turned to Nara with a ersatz smile and said, ”What where those key words again.“  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:30 pm
Nara sighed. "Δ Hidden Forbidden Radiation. Let's go." She waited for Luella and Ekon to gate there before she did. "Please hurry."  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

hmf Sage-Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:05 pm
Looking over at Gideon, Remi gave a slight nod. "Sure thing. Go ahead and get anything that you need. I'll go ahead and head over towards the Quest Duck." Turning around, she ran towards the huge doors connecting to the shops center.

(Off Topic: I call the Save Shop and Quest Shop the Save and Quest Ducks IRL because the Vital Vistas are well ducks. xD)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:21 pm
A strong twinge was felt on the top of Luella’s brow, if you looked closely it seemed as if a vein was about to burst. Although she kept her bogus smile as her fisted clenched at her sides, I. Don’t. Like. Her. End of story. Her menacing aura was dissipated when Ekon placed his and on her shoulder and spilled words overloaded with counterfeit sincerity, ” You know we should really get going; Making people wait is a very, very uncouth thing.”

Not even Luella’s eyes could pierce the façade and she took it for genuine courtesy towards Nara, “ Ya` you are right. “
She pulled up the warp menu and locked in the keywords, still agitated as the blue circles signaled her departure.

x-Rorein

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:55 pm
Watching them gate to the area she watched for any stalkers of some sort and turned to the chaos gate and gated, appearing on the stone path surrounded by huge waterfalls. "I believe it's time I tell you Hotaru's 'story' she wanted me to tell you. If that is alright with you, Ekon." Nara sounded as if she had no emotion at all at that moment. For some reason, it irritated her that the appearance of her character didn't match her character's personality. She looked down again and gasped. "Hotaru.."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:10 pm
Ekon gave a short nodded at Nara, after Luella looked at him, ”Now would you mind to begin Nara? We hate waiting just as much as you do.”  

x-Rorein

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:21 pm
( Tarvos lol. <3 )

"Actually...there's something I'd like to do..." Nara crouched down, as an odd smile came across her face, and her character began to glow redish pinkish. "Punish you..for..your..SINS!" She began to glow all the same color, and the background turned into a space-like area. "You hurt him...you KILLED him.." As if she was jumping back, her character transformed, sprouting something like wings, and holding a long staff with a ring at the end.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:23 pm
Gideon said, "Thank you. I'll try to make it quick." She quickly ran towards the gate and went through. When she got through, Gideon then ran into the items and magic shop and quickly bought a lot of items, then she joined up with Remi while Daichi just walked up to them.  

Zieg_Tonanami

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:06 pm
The space like view engulfed Ekon’s entire view. His heart rate sky rocketed as he took in the surroundings mostly comprising of flashes lost in a nightmare’s abyss. Lost for thoughts he looked to Luella, who had ignorant stare plastered on her face as if she wasn’t seeing anything. Ekon’s first wave of panic crashed in, I am losing it? What is that? What happened to Nara?! He felt as if her heart was going to leave his chest at any minute, and so Ekon, never one to let is qualms rule him, slapped the whole thing into perspective. Nara’s words that where earlier dismissed by panic where recalled to mind, ”What do you mean by ‘You killed him?’ Whom did I ‘kill’? And why does it matter so much to you? Explain! Explain everything NOW! “

The objective cruelty that laced every one of his words was clear and harsh, but after he spoke he felt something ‘burn’, no ‘pulsate’ from inside of him. It ached as if something was alive, but somehow it felt just out of reach like a fleeting dream. He looked up at what was now Nara and hoped nothing cataclysmic would occur.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:18 pm
The creature that was once Nara curled up in a ball, the wings covering her, still floating. "You killed Ansel...you killed my beloved...Ansel..!" Slowly uncurled, and suddenly dark red pinwheels came whirling at Luella and Ekon. "My Ansel...is dead...you KILLED HIM!"  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:04 pm
The red pin wheels whorled closer to Ansel, and the pulsating from within him grow stronger, as if it was slowly taking over him, and strong since of anger came with it. The anger burned everything from the tips of his nails to the soles of his feet, but not one inch o his body faltered with fear. A very faint glow started to creep across Ekon. ”That boy from before? He died? How is this fault? And what good will killing us do? Why are you so foolish?
The aura around Ekon “Exploded” and from within the abyss an epitaph user spread his wings. The prophet Fidhell now lingers on the battle field.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:47 pm
( Sorry for the long reply. D: I was at a cosplay meeting for like, ever. )

Tarvos looked around. "Damn you...I..I don't care! You killed him you b*****d!" Another round of pinwheels were shot from it. She watched as Ekon transformed.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:19 pm
Ekon let out a pained yelp as her felt the attack the pinwheels meant to deal. He moved Fichell backwards a bit as if distance would be the cure for his situation, or at least it would give him time to think. Luckily a plot came in to his head he would play on her mental weaknesses, seeing as she had numerous. ”Nara don’t blame me for your failure to protect him.”  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:23 am
"...I couldn't protect him...he never tells me anything...he logs in and never tells me..I can't!" She went back into a curled up position and made a long whine and began slightly crying. "He doesn't like me...he HATES me...everbody does.."  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:28 pm
[I’m so sorry that it took me so long to reply, SKOOL HATH STARTED D:]

A spiteful flare ignited within Ekon, her mental problems where so abundant he started to enjoy how he was going to mentally tear her down; with a devil’s malice he spoke,” So he never really was ‘your Ansel’, you just yearned for that to be true. In reality he hated you, not that I can blame him. Just look you’re a failure.”

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff